Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am

Quote :
Thanks Yoshi, for considering. I'm not trying to make everyone get all worried about it, or seem like the nerd, but activity checks are what makes an inactive Mob, active. I think Blizzard has potential, it's just needs to get active and have twistering plots.

ooc: You're welcome:) I agree. After a mob gets neglected for more than maybe 2 or 3 weeks, we should come up with some kind of plot to keep that inactive mob active. I used to have a character in the Blizzards but they recently split and now my character is in the other half of the group, which we called Phantoms. Sometimes some of the mobs become inactive because the players who control dominants become busy outside of role play. I'm debating on introducing a character here to help get this mob moving again. I kinda like the Blizzards and I don't want them to become lost yet but we'll see what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 am

Fray looked at Engima nervously, waiting for her reaction. (reply)

OOC: Okay. For the site, I think there are a few things that should change, but we're taking baby-steps.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc: What do you think needs to be changed?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 pm

((OOC: Oh, Fray's a girl? Oh, I'm so sorry! xD The name sorta threw me off thinking she was a boy.))

Phantom watches Fray, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Fray placed a paw, extended forward, suggesting a good meerkat. Fray caught Phantom's eye, but didn't hold his gaze. She had to make sure Engima would allow her in the group, before she could even think about making friends within BlizzardMob.

OCC: It's okay.
Yoshikat, I've been role-playing Warriors, and I'm use to making my own role-play threads. I think it should be a bit more lineant on role-playing, and that there should be a weekly forcast of weather in the meerkat world, but that's just me. I don't think anything should be changed, less mobs, but that's just me, again. Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. Err, could you make Engima reply to Fray's request? Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: It's ok. I understand that you came from a different role play site and it takes a while for someone to get used to a site that's different from the one they came from, especially when it's a site where you play a different animal. You'll get used to role playing here eventually. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The only weather forecasting we do is mark what season it is, like currently it's summer in the Kalahari making it the wet season. Most of the rains occur at this time of year and last up until April (I think). It would make things more interesting if we did put what weather is occuring on every RP day. I also agree that we should down size on mobs, like the Devils, Blizzards and Reapers which get neglected alot but it's also a hard decision to make since they're still well liked despite being ignored. I don't play Enigma, a user and the admin of the site called Dipsy does. She hasn't been on much though because she's been very busy. I'd have to ask for permission if I want to cover her while Dipsy's gone, plus I don't know Enigma's personality well enough to play her correctly. I think someone already did cover her but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:46 pm

OCC: Thanks for the encouragement. Smile I, personally, dislike the Devils, since they seems imilar to the Blizzards, and only have the pesronality of distrustful(not saying this for the sake of Blizzard). Man, the Phantoms and Reapers seem too much like ghost Mobs. They should delete one of them, or something, because it's just annoying(to me). Hmm.. maybe one should end up as a cross between SunAngel and MoonDevil(in death- I'd suggest the Reapers). Meerkats who don't believe in SunAngels, or something else, should end up there, if they're not bad meerkats. The Phantoms(to me) should get deleted, or kept, I don't care. They should work on the Mob's personalities a bit.
Anyway, I've seen Dipsy around(while eavesdropping Razz. I tend to do that without knowing in real-life). She/he seems nice. I never met him/her. Hmm... Wil you edit your first post, on the first page of this RP and say that you need Dipsy, on the subject? Then, on the first post, you can say who's awake, what weather we're having, and why you need Dipsy. Sorry for making this long. I guess this is making your eyes tired Razz

OOC: Sup, Night? Just noticed you've been all quiet on our conversation. Whatcha think about removing Mobs?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

ooc: The Devils are actually a bit more vicious than the Blizzards and they're the most vicious mob on the site. I had a few rovers visit there and they were mercilessly and ruthlessly attacked, one of them was nearly killed. He's been left with permanent scars from the morbid injuries he recieved from the residant males. The Phantoms will most definately remain a current mob. A user named Pancake came up with the plot of forming them from the Blizzard's group split. If someone were tell her to delete them, she'd be ticked. The Phantoms are nastier than the Blizzards and they only accept new comers who are vicious and chase off any new comers who appear to be soft hearted and kind. I don't want the Reapers to be deleted either. I plan to introduce 2 chracters to that group but if they end up becoming lost, I'll just move my 2 new characters to a different site or group. The Reapers I think are known to be creepy but they can be nasty as well. The first post on this RP day is how we usually start off RP days. The first post usually lists members who are under a year old so we can keep track of their ages before they reach adulthood where we no longer have to list their age. It also lists who's pregnant and when they're supposed to give birth. We just have spring/summer as being the current weather conditions but we'll consider adding something like, today the weather is sunny, cloudy, rainy, chilly etc. I could PM (private message) Dipsy about the new additions to the site. About the members who are awake, we just play them waking up and emegeing. A whole group doesn't end up in the Sun Angels or Moon Devils right away after becoming exstinct. Members die individually and appear in either Moon Devils if they were bad, or Sun Angels if they were good. They have the power to talk and they can watch over the mobs below them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: When I said 'post whos awake..etc.', I meant that for Dispsy, when he starts to rp.
Oh, wow. Weird site. That's pretty rough. Sorry for suggesting those. Yeah, our sites are really different. It's so unfair :P.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 pm

ooc: Well, for a new member you sure know how to really make people mad. It's really not smart to waltz in and just say stuff about the site that you think should be changed because you don't like something. The Reapers were a plot of Pancake and I, same as Phantoms. As far as I am concerned they will not be going ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm

ooc: Agreed. It isn't your say on what needs to be changed Scream. Anything involving the site gets discussed between the Moderators and Amin. You just joined and suddenly you think you own the place. Well it doesn't work like that on here. You can't get things the way you want them to be like that. This is Dipsy's site and it's going run how SHE wants it to run.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc: If you want a new mob or something it's totally okay. Blizzards and Devils will be gone soon...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 pm

ooc: Ah so they are going to be lost. Ok. I wasn't sure. Welp off to Midnight Holidays for Michael MyersXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc- You're new and inexperienced. Yoshkat and I have been here for almost a year, Stormy has been here longer. You've only been here a few days. You're not in the position to say things like that, especially if you don't even rp in the mobs you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 am

Scream wrote:
OOC: Sup, Night? Just noticed you've been all quiet on our conversation. Whatcha think about removing Mobs?

((OOC: Well, whatever they want to do with the mobs, I'll support it. I haven't been here too long to fully understand how this works. But if some mobs are gonna be removed, I'll either kill my OCs or move them to different mobs, depending on what's going on. Whatever the admins and such decide, I'll be right behind them. I adapt to things fairly fast, so, I possibly won't be shocked if some mobs suddenly become lost or something.))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 am

ooc: Scream, trying to change how it works is not necessary. Meyerm and I are pretty much like right hand women to Dipsy, since we've been here long enough to be like moderators without power. You better watch your mouth. Being this defiant could cause problems for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Scream, trying to change how it works is not necessary. Meyerm and I are pretty much like right hand women to Dipsy, since we've been here long enough to be like moderators without power. You better watch your mouth. Being this defiant could cause problems for you.

OOC: Defiant? These are opinions. We're not deciding or doing anything on here, just discussing. Freedom of speech, and I didn't mean to be rude.
Plus, I wasn't trying to change how it worked; ___^. All I'm saying is that I don't exactly agree with it, or am used to it, but, hey, I'm not saying that it should change. This isn't my forum, and everyone seems to agree with your tactic. I'm not dumb enough to start challenging the moderators on my first few days. I come from different roleplay sites, which I recently put off, except one.
I'm sorry if I wrote too boldly, especially when I'm just a few days old on this forum. I didn't mean any harm, and I was speaking my opinion, which I sort of put my foot in my mouth at times. I shouldn't have just told all my ideas when, clearly, I didn't know the site well enough, and that was just too big to chew. No harm done, and I'm calling off any other ideas that I have.
Night and Yosh, sorry for getting you guys mixed in this. I don't know enough about the forum, and I shouldn't have even thought about telling you my ideas(well, Yosh, mainly).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 pm

occ: I havent been here long , but ive learnt things , and one of those things is not to say chagnes , everyone likes this site except you , yes i understand yuo are new , but that doesnt matter , read the rules and u might learn some things , just read them right !? , look i agree Stormy and Meyerm are experienced , as is YoshKat , and i hope to be like them someday , just learn these things right , or yuo might get into trouble , and if theres trouble , me and Stormy will be on the case quickly , so watch your back
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:45 pm

ooc: It's ok to state opinions but the way you stated yours was a little rude, no offense. Besides, opinions and suggestions don't get discussed on the role play boards. They need to be PMed to the certain person you want to discuss them with otherwise they're prone to starting fights, like this one, on the boards which is strongly disapproved of on here and can land you into trouble. I understand you came from a role play site totally different from here but every site is designed by how the admin wants it to be. If you dislike something on the site or how things are organized, it's best to just stay quiet to avoid problems or if it's really bothering you and you have a few creative suggestions you want to state, you could PM the site Admin. I actually like some of your ideas and plots but instead of posting on the boards you could PM them. I agree that it's best to put an end to this before things get out of hand. Anything else gets moved to PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc:Aw dang I didn't read the Devil's. I might aswell take Black Candle to MH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: It's ok to state opinions but the way you stated yours was a little rude, no offense. Besides, opinions and suggestions don't get discussed on the role play boards. They need to be PMed to the certain person you want to discuss them with otherwise they're prone to starting fights, like this one, on the boards which is strongly disapproved of on here and can land you into trouble. I understand you came from a role play site totally different from here but every site is designed by how the admin wants it to be. If you dislike something on the site or how things are organized, it's best to just stay quiet to avoid problems or if it's really bothering you and you have a few creative suggestions you want to state, you could PM the site Admin. I actually like some of your ideas and plots but instead of posting on the boards you could PM them. I agree that it's best to put an end to this before things get out of hand. Anything else gets moved to PM

OOC: Okay. Agree with you about opinions and stuff. Dang, I just crashed this thread into a discussion. :/ Er, on that note, let's just role-play or delete all the posts we made that only has discussion, and no rp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm

ooc: That's alright don't worry about it. The role play can resume.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

ooc: Believe me, that was being easy on you. I can really chew you out.................... but it was misunderstanding of sorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Fray couldn't help but look over the other members of BlizzardMob. She was curious of the possibilites there were. She could be a look-out or just a plain ol' member. The meerkat shook her head, continuing to watch the Mob out of the corner of her eye. Fray had to be accepted first before anything.

ooc: Believe me, that was being easy on you. I can really chew you out.................... but it was misunderstanding of sorts.

OOC: ????????????????? OK. Question: Has Dispy been online yesterday or today? Yosh told me that he plays the leader, and that there might be a person who can fill in for him/her.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

ooc: No she hasn't been on for a few weeks. She's extremely busy with school and other things. Someone could fill in for her while she's gone. I don't know her character Enigma very well so I don't feel comfortable with covering her character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next