Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah, you said that. I checked to make sure StormyMeerkat and Meyerm were online. They are, both. Should we message them and ask if they know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

i know i am not in this mob but..
chill out scream =/ they are being nice, but no offense, you are just tramping around in here like you own the place and it all revolves around you. so settle down and roleplay and don't get scrappy with others. it isn't just in here, either, but every where else you kinda pounce around and make up your own game and ignore other people. i do not know where you come from, but i come from france and we love other people. not that you don't, but you could have a teacupfull more respect for others. my job is done. bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Fray resisted looking behind her. The Mob, she was told by other lone meerkats, were cold. Was this there way of getting her nervous, then chasing her out? She shook her head; it was obvious that Engima was still thinking. Fray continued to sniff around nervously, only around her little circle.

Tikk-Tokk wrote:
i know i am not in this mob but..
chill out scream =/ they are being nice, but no offense, you are just tramping around in here like you own the place and it all revolves around you. so settle down and roleplay and don't get scrappy with others. it isn't just in here, either, but every where else you kinda pounce around and make up your own game and ignore other people. i do not know where you come from, but i come from france and we love other people. not that you don't, but you could have a teacupfull more respect for others. my job is done. bye.

OOC: Tikk Tokk: We already settled that deal. I was trying to be a bit critical, and suggest my ideas, if you saw my last posts(the one with too many mobs). I know it's not my job to decide how everything works, etc., but I was just giving my opinion. I do agree about just pounce around, like I owned this place(well, sort of). I wasn't exactly ignoring people, because in the last posts, they didn't reply to our discussion about ideas, etc. Plus, I thought they left or something. Either way, it's thoughtful that you wanted to step in, but it was none of your business, whether you were in this mob or not(no offense)). There was sort of a scrap earlier, but that's pretty much settled. If you want to reply to me, do it in PM(it's the rules).
Yosh+Night: Man, this topic is getting too long, and getting wasted on discussion. Okay, so should we just PM Stormy or Meyerm, and ask if they play Engima, or should we PM Dispy herself? Night, who do you think we should PM?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm

ooc: Dipsy sometimes comes on during the weekends. You could PM her but she may not respond right away and there could be a possibility she may not come on. I think Stormy knows Enigma's personality well so you could PM her to cover the dominant female since Dipsy is away. But I really doubt anything further will be posted. This mob is set to become lost too. Dispy is considering disbanding them and/ot having many members killed off in a death match against the Devils which are also going to become lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm

OOC: Sorry if I'm being whatever I'm not supposed to be, but I think the death match would be awesome, man. So, are all the members going to be killed or just like some and the rest are going to split?
I'll PM stormymeerkat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm

ooc: It's ok. It seems you've realized you went too far and apologized so apology accepted but next time leave the site changing and origanizing to the admin. I think some people are deciding to kill some of their characters and move others to another mob or role play site but I'm not exactly sure what's planned for the members of the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:30 pm

OOC: Deal. I'll keep my big mouth shut *laughs*
PMed StormyMeerkat. Waiting for a response. Want to rp your BlizzardMob meerkat? Seems kinda boring in meerkat-world.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: I don't have a character hear anymore. Since it's the weekend things should get active here soon since everyone will be getting out of school. Everyone lives in different time zones. I live on the east coast and the site is usually active after 5:00 my time which around this site's time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: Not every character will die... it's up to whoever plays them. Kokoro will die, Zatch will go somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Not every character will die... it's up to whoever plays them. Kokoro will die, Zatch will go somewhere...

OOC: Okay. Could you play Engima, if Dispy lets you?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm

ooc: I don't want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

OOC: Is it because you're angry at me? If you are, just PM me about it so we can talk it out. DON'T EVEN REPLY TO THIS IF YOU ARE.
If not, it's probably because the mob's about to be lost or killed off, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 pm

ooc: Since this mob gets neglected so often, there really isn't a point to continue role playing here. After a few posts per day or every other day, it may take days or a week or more before someone else posts in the Blizzards. It gets very inactive here quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Since this mob gets neglected so often, there really isn't a point to continue role playing here. After a few posts per day or every other day, it may take days or a week or more before someone else posts in the Blizzards. It gets very inactive here quickly.

OOC: Dang. Maybe they should close this Mob. I'll just request for Fray to join another group (don't worry, I won't cause any shananagains- where did I get that from??). Crap, and that means asking the admins to move my bio to another Mob, or asking them to delete it, and me copy-and-pasting it to another Mob. Well, that kind of stinks. Thanks for the discussion, Yosh, even if it did get me a bit embarrassed(what I said; I blame nothing on you). I'm sure I'll see you around in the other Mobs.
Oh, and Stormy PMed me when I asked. She said that she just didn't like Engima :P
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 am

ooc- It seems all of the evil mobs are falling inactive. Maybe evil isn't popular in the roleplay world anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 am

OOC: Maybe. It's annoying how everyone is all goody-goody, but whatever.

Yosh, I am sooo sorry about trashing this thread. All it has is just a bunch of talk and hardly any rp(not that anyone would reply, no offense). Crap
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: The "goody-goody" groups usually have more interesting events happening in them, that's why they're role played in the most. We're a little dry on coming up with plots for the evil groups that's another reason why they get neglected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Okay. Did you get my PM?

If you didn't, don't reply, just check it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

ooc: I got your PM but didn't respond to it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC: Thanks :). I feel like I'm making a new start or something. Again, sorry for trashing the thread.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

ooc: It's ok:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 am

ooc: Have Fray join Reapers... they're semi active.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 pm

ooc: Ok..woah I missed alot there.
Firstly Scream and Tikk Tokk welcome to the site.

Secondly, It's great to see members putting forth ideas for improvements or suggestions. This is how the site evolves and can become more efficient. If anyone has any ideas that they want to put forward please let one of the mods know so they can drag them down for discussion on the Mods board.
All suggestions help and I quite like the idea about knowing what the weather will be like.

It is sad to see the Blizzards and Devils lose activity and maybe we could discuss why that is so. Is it because one member has alot of characters there that they are now absent? could these be adopted out? Do new temporary dominants need to be apointed to keep things ticking over?
These are a few suggestions and I'd be happy to create a new thread in the group if members would like to contribute to see the group somehow saved.

If someone would like to take over Engima and keep her active and in character feel free too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:17 pm

OOC: Stormy, I'll take check out the Reapers, but I don't make garentees :). I'm intrested in joining the Midnights, Jumas, or Oreos, but I'll have to see how active they are.

Mabelline, thanks for the welcome, and this thread should be placed in discussion, since much of it isn't really rp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

ooc: The Jumaa are the most active and popular group on the site next to the Willows which is the second most active. The Midnights and Oreos are pretty active but which ever group interests you the most, feel free to join:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3