Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am

occ: Mmm , Yeah you could , this group is lacking activity :/
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 am

occ: ok!

Veen crept under a branch, watching the she-kats intirestedly. He eyed a close one, and softly called out to her.

Last edited by Taakah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 am

occ: Just so you know , Black Widow isnt with the group, Nor is Kassy . atm they are in a group of Rahkshi ( Adult male ) Nessie ( injured female pup ) , Black Widow ( Adult female ) and my Character Kassy who is a adult female Smile

Kassy growled and spotted Veen , she did nothing though
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 am

occ: oh, ok, thanks!!!

Veen turned away after no reply. He would come back later, and then try his luck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

ooc: Meh I'm not up for covering Teetsie at the moment but if no one else is quick to volunteer to play her I'll cover her. The mob is just returning from a raid. You could have him visit when their return is posted.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc- How about we just say they've been back a while. Them taking the entire day to get home doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm

ooc: Ok. That would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm

((OOC: I could cover Teetsie, unless someone else wants to?))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:24 pm

ooc- Lets just say they're back already.

ic- Wilson is sitting down, grinning as he stares into the horizon. He's finally redemed himself after failing to kill that Zippers pup by killing one of the Jumaa.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 pm

((OOC: Mmkay, I'll cover Teetsie until Stormy wants to resume playing her))

Teetsie was carelessly doing some self grooming. Today's raid wasn't a total lost. Two pups had lost their lives to herself and Wilson. Her boiling anger before had long cooled. For now, she was taking it easy. Dry blood was around her lips from the raid, but she chose to ignore it for now.

Asuka was exploring about the burrow once more, glad the mob had returned, and was unaware they had caused some bloodshed at the Jumaa Mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm

ooc: I'd like Black Widow to be back in the group on the next RP day. I plan for Ninja to seriously injure her as a way of taking revenge from the Midnights before Bravo seriously injures him.

Black Widow is half submerged in her hole. She pops her head out occassionally to check for danger and to make sure Nessie is staying safe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm

((OOC: Can do.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

ooc: Ok:) I dunno if you know but Black Widow had been evicted for savagely attacking Teetsie's pup Nessie and was forced to take the injured pup with her as a punishment to make her regret going through with her vengefully cruel deed. She'll come out of the eviction respecting Teetsie and pups more and will redeem herself by fighting alongside the Midnights in the 3 way mob battle.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Ok:) I dunno if you know but Black Widow had been evicted for savagely attacking Teetsie's pup Nessie and was forced to take the injured pup with her as a punishment to make her regret going through with her vengefully cruel deed. She'll come out of the eviction respecting Teetsie and pups more and will redeem herself by fighting alongside the Midnights in the 3 way mob battle.

((OOC: Gotcha. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

With no sign of danger and Nessie being watched over by trusted sharp eyes, Black Widow resumes digging deeper into her hole with a scense of nonchalant. She trusts Kassy and Rahkshi will keep Nessie protected and in their supervision. The scent of a scorpion is intensifying with every inch and she picks up the pace, desperate to unearth and chow down on that delectable scopion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 am

Eztli sits at the burrow, looking around with a smirk. Two lives had been claimed by this group today. His thoughts came back to that female Suri he had attacked and left unconcious. He didn't know her immediate fate, but he knew she had definately learnt not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 am

Teetsie felt proud. While the raid wasn't too successful, two lives had fallen to her and her mob. She grins. Now the Jumaa would know how she had felt. She was still fully convinced Nessie had since long perished. She growls at the thought, but shook it off as she begin to think about Black Widow. She could of very well also perished. A sly grin formed on her dry blood lips at that thought.

Asuka began to scratch at the burrow walls, testing out her still developing claws. Not too bad, but they still had much development to do. She walks around some more, still taking the time to get used to walking. All of this was so new. She was eager and couldn't wait to be able to come out of the burrow. However, she was still too young. But that day would come, and she was looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Poor Black Widow had missed out on the adrenaline pumping, bloody excursion the Midnights took to Jumaa territory. She spent the whole day struggling to replenish herself and look after the seriously injured Nessie. Finally, though, she had snagged herself a juicy stomach filling scorpion. She backs out of her hole, muching on it slowly. She wants to savor every bit of its flavors.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Wilson yawns and head in for the night. He curls up in a chamber and falls asleep.

ooc- Pancake said she doesn't care if Bahrag leads anymore. Should Wilson take over again during the skip?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

ooc: Geuss it's safe to say he can. I'll just say Black Widow is back at the bolt hole.

Black Widow gazes at the moon in awe and comfort. Aside from Rahkshi and Kassy faithfully being at her side for support and companionship, the moon's beautifully attractive glow has also been there to uplift her downed spirit. It's eery shine makes her feel courageous and confident, as if she can take on the dangers of the night declawed alone.

Rahkshi also admires the moon by Black widow's side. He bares his fangs in a smirk thinking about how many meerkats cowar at the sight of such a beautiful part of nature. It's earned a bad rep for being a sign that many large deadly predators are prowling about but they should at least just take a few moments to admire it's beauty. It's too often taken for granted and who knows maybe some day in the future it'll leave the earth's orbit, never to be admired from far below ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Eztli goes below ground, tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Black Widow's mouth snaps open with a big yawn. Tired, she picks up Nessie and heads into the bolt hole to settle down with her tiny group of loyal companions.

Rahkshi follows her into the bolt hole with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Black Candle quickly strolls into the Midnights mob. The Devils dispersed on her and she wanted a more darker group to migrate into. She didn't care about the time. Her black fur puffed out, she was getting cold. She spotted a bold hole and sensed another meerkat..

ooc:For those who don't know who Black Candle is, her bio is still in the Devils I believe. Should I move it here?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:01 pm

ooc: You can if you want:) And this is the wrong thread. The current day we're on is December 24th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4