Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Wilson follows with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Eztli follows, smirking.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Skull followed.

Irwin decided to stay behind and babysit.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm

ooc: I've decided to unadopt Foxglove. Someone else can adopt and rename the pup if they like.

Black Widow keeps Nessie closely tucked against her belly. She has recently become protective of the pup and will defend her to the death if any predators try to get their claws or jaws on her. Black Widow glances around nervously. She has to consider foraging soon but is reluctant to leave the safty of the bolt hole. She knows Kassy is here to willingly offer her a paw of help but with only her around to provide for Nessie, it isn't enough to ensure everyone's survival. Black Widow will be foraging alone, exposing herself to being attacked by predators. She could forage near the bolt hole though. Black Widow realizes this and places Nessie in the bolt hole to be looked after by Kassy. She doesn't plan to forage far from the bolt hole, she'll forage on bolt hole grounds.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am

Zozane follows uncertainly. She was unsure if she wanted to be involved in another fight.
Tallulah frowns and sits by the burrow.
Finbar bounds after the others, oblivious.
Cotton Candy sits by the burrow mouth, curious about where the others were going.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 am

Latika's eyes go wide as her brother, Finbar, bounces around without knowing what he's going to. Horrified Latika runs along, not wanting to loose her brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am

Wilson follows confidently. He doesn't need to ask to know that Teetsie is planning to shed blood, but from who and where, he doesn't yet know.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 pm

ooc: Shoulder they cross over now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Eztli follows, content.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:48 pm

ooc- Yes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Black Widow looks down at her belly as she heard a loud rumble. She's starving and has not eaten in 5 days. She's been spending most of her time tending to Nessie. Her ribs are begining to show and she's begun to feel weak from hunger. She's going to attempt to forage and look after Nessie at the same time today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 am

Kassy smiles , she nods at Black Widow and stands protectively in front of Nessie
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Teetsie crosses over.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Wilson crosses over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Black Widow grins thankingly at Kassy before starting to forage around the bolt hole. She's still skittish though. With only her and Kassy to gaurd Nessie they're still extremely vulnerable. A predator could take them by surpsrise and if they're not on the ball, Nessie's chances of survival will plummet dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Finbar grinned at Latika, and ran around in cirlces.
Zozane follows Teetsie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 am

Eztli follows Teetsie, soon also crossing over to Jumaa territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Black Widow makes worried glances at Kassy and Nessie, paranoid that a predator could leap out of nowhere at any minute and maul both to death. Kassy can't cover all directions of the landscape by herself and could easily be taken by surprise if a predator appears in her blind spot. It's worrying her so much she can't focus on finding food. She sits up on her haunches and sighs deeply trying to calm herself down. This eviction has her acting as a shadow of herself. She's more nervous and becomes flustered easily. It's just too much having to care for an injured pup and look out for her own safty as well as Kassy's. She fears she won't make it out alive and worries Kassy and Nessie will meet their demise also.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Rahkshi approached Black Widow slowly.

Bahrag crossed the border.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Black Widow gasps. She thought she heard something. She stands up and scans the area warily. Could it be a predator? Her muscles tense up and she grits her teeth. What her eyes spy though is something completely different. It's Rahkshi! Black Widow squeals joyously and bounds over to him, giving him an affectionate grooming. Boy is he a sight for sore eyes! After he had seperated from her she thought she'd never see him again but he came back. In the worst time of her life she could really use his comfort and protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:15 am

Kassy spots him and bounds over with Nessie in her mouth , seh sets Nessie down and glares at him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

Black Widow looks over at Kassy and churrs reassuring her Rahkshi is a love interest of hers and isn't a threat. His arrival could also help to ensure their survival if he chooses to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 am

Kassy smiles and approaches him , she cirlces him and then sits down , he could come of use
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 am

Black Widow nods in agreement with Kassy. He's a large male and with his help they can fend off predators easier. If he chooses to team up them, the 3 of them will be ensuring each other's survival but with him they could also become a potentially new group. Black Widow smirks at that potential possibility. Then she can build up an army of her own and some day take down Teetsie's Midnights. Unfotunately, since most males choose to abandon lone females, this ambition will most likely remain as wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Rahkshi raises his head at Kassy. He's known Black Widow for a while now and isn't keen on leaving her. If Makuta knew what he was doing, well, that'd be another story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next