Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Black Widow sits at Rahkshi's side, grinning from ear to ear. The male's persistant returns have her thinking he intends to stay with her permanently. A commitment which she'd gladly accept. She nuzzles him affectionately, happy to see him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 am

Kassy smiles and picks up Kassy , she mvoes her to the burrow and begins foraging
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 am

Black Widow pads back over to the bolt hole to keep an eye on Nessie. She's hungry but is hesitant to forage. She doesn't want to leave the little pup unprotected and unsupervised. The fear of her condition taking a turn for the worse has weighed heavily on her mind since she woke up. To keep her mind off Nessie's condition she looks at Rahkshi and smiles lovingly as a way of encouraging him to come sit by her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Rahkshi follows Black Widow and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Black Widow smiles back lovingly and nuzzles Rahkshi. She glances down at Nessie and sighs sympathetically, wishing she could go back in time to prevent herself from commiting her vengeful cold hearted deed on the innocent little pup.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Rahkshi smirked at the pup. She can heal... And we can raise her in OUR ways. To be vicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Kassy hissed , she narrowed her eyes at Rahkshi and carried Nessie away from him and sat down , placing Nessie by her stomach
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc: Urgh! Is anyone having issues with DW? when I go to exit a forum the page sort of loads funny and when I scroll down it shuffles. Also sometimes when I go to post it says the web page is busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 pm

occ: its your connection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm

ooc: I guess it must be T_T My computer has been acting wierd on this site this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Foxglove decides to venture out of the safety of the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

ooc: He's too young to emerge. 21 days is when pups are allowed to surface from the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Ooc: oops
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Asuka looks around slowly, blinking her small eyes. Having be able to hear and see now, she had shown to be quite adventurous. Wandering inside the burrow, exploring every inch. So much to learn and absorb. She looks around, now attempting to find her mother. Which she never knew was Black Widow. She had come to see the cruel Teestie as her mother and wondered where she went. Unknown to her, the cruel dominate female had caused some bloodshed at the Jummas Mob. She peeps and continues to wander about, attempting to find Teestie.

((OOC: She's gonna be a bit of a momma's girl. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Unaware that the Midnights had partially accomplished their cold blooded mission in Jumaa territory, Black Widow has set about scouring at the earth around the bolt hole but fending for herself and watching over the injured Nessie is proving hard for her to balance. She glances around and relaxes seeing that Nessie is in the protective supervision of Kassy and not too far from the buriser Rahkshi. She burries her face in the sand, knowing that Nessie is being tightly gaurded over and she can forage nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Meanwhile, Fray was watching the pups in quiet confusion. She figured the babysitters were asleep. Not sure what to do, she just watched, waiting wearily and flustered for the Midnights to come back.

Fray had been watching the Mob since they had left, just arriving a few moments before they rose like rain in streams from their burrows.
Now the lone meerkat, was peering carefully over a rise, trying not to attract the pup's attention, and staying not too close to her. Mobs were often furious when an outsider touched their pups, having know when her mother attempted to mate and a rover had ventured into their burrow by mistake. She guessed they were on a mission, one that definitely didn't involve pups, after some small thought.

Shaking her head, Fray glanced as the small she-pup emerge, then giving a peep. Looking for her mother. Of course, the meerkat wasn't dumb, or was nurturing enough to just pick the small scrap up and babysit her. Who wanted an annoying pup begging for milk? Plus, that would be suicide, whether the Midnights were here or not. They'd scent her and follow her trail, wondering if anything was wrong with their precious offspring. From her previous looks at the Mob, she could tell that their leader, Teetsie(though Fray didn't know her name) was vicious. Fray resisted feeling a bit bad for the pup. Was that a way to treat her, possibly, future dominant? Besides, who was she to judge when she didn't even share the same burrow with the meerkat?
Fray, riding her thoughts, began to start with a plan. She would wait for them to arrive back, continue watching, and wait for a good opening to join. Sure, they just came from a mission, but still, maybe some of their meerkats would fail and get injured? Plus, they might need all the meerkats the Mob needed in order to withstand a fight. She didn't want to make them even more tensed by latching on to them. She would have to await her moment; wait patiently and quietly so that she won't notice by neither adults or pups.

OOC: Just tell me if I come at bad timing. I'll delete this post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ACTIVITY!!   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 pm

OOC: HELLO??? Come on, this thread is going to be deasd if someone doesn't reply. Is this how you guys play on Midnights Mob? Are you too lazy to read my post? Come on, man.
I know I'm acting rude, but its the truth, and someone has to post every so often.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 pm

ooc: The Midnights may not be back in their territory yet as they only recently attacked the Jumaa burrow. As Stormy is currently away Teesie hasn't been RP'd since the attack so they haven't crossed back over the border to RP on this thread again.
Activity seems to be low on several groups not just the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm

ooc- Just get someone to rp Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

ooc: Also the other reason for this site becoming recently inactive is because there are a few interesting plots unfolding on Linklu. Once they come to an end, activity should increase here again. People are also busy and can't be on here all hours of the day. They either have school assignments, pieces of art they want to work on, other RP sites to reply on etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

OOC: Crap. I never seem to fail at embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm

ooc: If you want to role play actively, you're welcome to create more characters and have them immigrate into the more active mobs such as the Willows and Jumaa. You can also introduce a character to every mob so your not always being bored.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc- Who wants to cover Teetsie for now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 am

occ: im not evil enough , and dont know her all too well , so sorry Smile

Kassy glanced around growling
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 am

occ: im just making sure, but can i post here as Veen, a rover? if theres too much happening, then i wont, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next