Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Ashtail also watches Lancaster as he goes out bravely to scan the area. It looked as if the hawk left, but at the same time, it could still be lingering, awaiting for a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Lancaster's tense muscles ease. It appears the eagle owl is no where to be seen. Not in the trees, skies... no where. He turns back towards the burrow, peers his head in and sounds a call, letting everyone know it's complelely safe to resurface.

Triscuit sighs in relief. She plucks up the courage to be one of the first to emerge and limps up to the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Bravo emerges again, looking for himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Lancaster takes up sentry duty by the burrow entrance. The second predator attack has left him feeling paranoid and disturbed.

Triscuit limps up the burrow slope and looks around. She whimpers and slinks back into the burrow. She's too scared to be out in the open. Still weak from Linda's attack, she feels extremely vulnerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Snicker also stays in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 am

Bravo relaxes and performs sentry duty.

Ariel is exploring around the foraging group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

Lancaster pays particular attention to the sky. Since most of the predator attacks came from there, he's become paranoid that a hawk could suddenly dive down and attack without warning.

Triscuit slinks further back into the burrow. She looks over at Snicker seeing that he doesn't plan on returning above ground either.

Back at the foraging party, Tank has woken up from his long, but refreshing nap. He stretches out his body then begins to groom off the sand that had collected on his fur while he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Snicker follows Triscuit.

Jackie, Snowflake and Buckeye scan the area.

Meg looks around, curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Triscuit heads for the deepest part of the burrow. She doesn't even feel safe being near the burrow entrance.

Lancaster scans the trees warily. He wonders if there could be a nest of hawks nearby that could continue to pose a threat to everyone at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Ashtail didn't blame Triscuit for not wanting the burrow. She stayed where she was, well aware she couldn't really go out herself. She had to heal first.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Triscuit crawls over to Ashtail where she lays beside her for comfort. She takes notice she has injuries of her own and looks up sympathetically at her yet curious to know how she recieved them.

Lancaster observes a certain tree warily and closely. He thought he saw something to be concerned about but isn't exactly sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Snicker follows Triscuit over to Ashtail and examines her wounds, curiously. He wonders how she received them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Triscuit churrs soflty and presses into Ashtail's side. She doesn't know how, but wants to some way make the female feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

Azarya makes it back to the burrow ,he walks up to Lancaster and rolls on his back submisivelly showing that he meant no harm .

Mozart emerges and smiles at Azarya , she sits down and watches him and Lancaster
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 am

Ashtail looked at the two pups, who were curious of her injuries. She softly peeps, telling the two her injuries had been caused by the claws of another meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 am

Bravo watches the two pups talk to Ashtail, hoping no one has told the pups it was his sister that attacked them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

Triscuit is shocked and sympathetic. Why would one of their own kind harm another? She's too young to know that meerkats from other mobs can pose as a threat to her or any of the other fellow Willow members' lives.

Lancaster looks at Azarya relieved. He wondered where he had taken off to but assumes he must've seperated or paniced during the predator scare and had found his way back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am

occ : Who Plays the DM ? Coz im going to ask Rio if i can get Azarya and Rio accepted into the group Wink

Azarya remains submissive he then grooms Lancaster chin ( not in a romantic way XD )

Mozart watches and smiles
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 am

ooc- Dipsy plays Keeko, who is at the foraging party. I think Stormy was the fill-in for Dipsy when she's gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 am

ooc: Dipsy used to play Keeko but I forget who took him over since she's been gone. I think Meyerm is right, I think Stormy rps him currently.

Lancaster feels relaxed around Azarya and allows the friendly grooming. He offers some friendly grooming back. Since he's open to anyone who treats him with kindness, he welcomes the new males company but it won't be up to him to decide whether he stays or goes. That decision lays in Keeko's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 am

occ : ok Smile

Azarya smiled warmly and groomed Lancaster

Mozart decided to go to sleep , she walked into the burrow
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 am

Ashtail isn't surprised at Triscuit's reaction. She slowly began to explain... She had fought against the dominate female of her old mob, since the DF had been leading the group into chaos. Ashtail had enough and attempted to get dominance, to stop the chaos. After a long, harsh battle... It was over. She had nearly lost her own life, but at the last second, she was spared. But, not long after, she was kicked out of her old mob, as an example of what would happen to those who attempted to steal dominance. But her reasons was to help improve the mob... Ashtail softly sighs, her own recklessness got her into this mess. But... at the same time... She had found the Willows, and she had been given a second chance to start over. But she still knew... She could never forget what she had done before. And she swore she was never going to make that mistake ever again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 am

Lancaster gladly keeps up the friendly grooming.

At the foraging party, Tank has finished his self grooming and has taken up sentry duty on the ground. He scans the landscape closely, taking his responsibility very seriously. He's unaware of 2 new meerkats making themselves comfortable at the burrow.

Triscuit listens to Ashtail's story closely. Not only can outsider meerkats pose a threat, but sometimes there's enemy within. She's too young to understand mob politics but she'll learn eventually. Hopefully she doesn't make getting on the dominant female's bad side a habit when she's older.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am

Ashtail feels she's doing the right thing in telling Triscuit and Snicker of her past deed, so they would learn and not repeat what she had done. But she knows, she was given this chance to start over. This mob was nothing like her old one. They took her in when they could of left her to die. She reassures the young pups she would not do anything to cause any danger to the mob or anyone in it. She learned her lesson from attempting to take dominance the first time and personally felt the wrath of a dominate. Even though her intentions of doing so were good, it was still bad at the same time to even attempt to fight for dominance, especially during chaotic times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 am

occ : i think ill play Rio aswell Smile

Azarya smiles and stands up performing sentry duty

Rio had finally fallen asleep

Mozart curled up to next to Ashtail and the 2 pups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next