Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Ashtail continued to rest, not falling asleep this time. Just relaxing like this was helping her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am

Lancaster faces forwards and resumes keeping watch for predators and other dangers.

At the foraging party, Tank has found himself a large millipede. He drags it across the ground to extinguish the toxins from its curved body then he devours it ravenously after its been thoroughly cleaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Occ-are they baby sitting Lunas pups

Tyler smiles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:30 pm

ooc: Yes. And Maylene's litter also.

Lancaster drops down on all 4s and walks around the burrow grounds. His legs were becoming stiff from standing still for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Tyler watches the bush the jackle came out of a few days a go he still thinks the jackle is here
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Lancaster has forgotten about the jackal attack that happened a week ago and has no idea that it could still be lingering around somewhere in the territory. He walks passed the bush it was hiding in last week but doesn't give it a second worried glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Tyler watches the bush and sits down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Lancaster sits back down next to the burrow. He turns his head in all directions, keeping an eye out for predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Snicker sits next to his uncle Lancaster.

Buckeye drops a millepede in front of Meg.

Meg quickly eats her prize, but it's a mouthful for her.

Jackie eats a scorpion.

Snowflake keeps digging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Ariel begs for food from her mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Back at the foraging party, Tank has found himself a large skink. It squirms wildly in his mouth but goes limp when he breaks its spine. He devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Mozart is late too emerge she peeps a greeting to Tyler , Bravo and Lancaster but then spots Ashtail she shrugs she must have been accepted , she walks over and plops down onto her belly next to Ashtail .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Lancaster looks over as he hears a morning greeting. Realizing it was Mozart making a late appearance, he half smiles and peeps a flat sounding morning greeting back. He still hasn't forgiven her for ousting Josephine from the group. He turns his back to her and continues gaurd duty.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Ashtail opened her eyes when she heard a noise next to her. Spotting Mozart, she slowly calms down and slowly reclosed her eyes. Still refusing to sleep, she just wanted to relax at least. Constant travel with her kind of injuries would tire anyone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Lancaster stares sternly into the distance. Soon his stern expression turns into a somber frown. He hasn't seen Josephine since Mozart evicted her and he's begining to believe she may never return to the Willows alive. He lowers his head and sighs depressingly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Bravo ignores Mozart. There's other things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Lancaster tries not to worry about Josephine at the moment and gets back to focusing on the task at hand. There's precious pups below ground that need to be under tight gaurd and getting distracted for even a minute could have dire consequences if a cape cobra manages to slip into the burrow unnoticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 am

Snicker looks at Mozart.

Jackie, Snowflake and Buckeye keep foraging.

Meg continues in her vain attempt to find food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 am

Mozart smiles at Snicker and closes her eyes shes tired after the previous events .

Demon , a rover who recently tried his luck at the Comets is eyeing up a group nearby he eyes the members indivdually , he smirks these must be the babysitters he looks at them closely and sees 5 meerkats , he sees a pup , 2 adult males and 2 adult females. he growls as he sees that the males are VERY close to the female he creeps behind the bush the females are in front of and waches .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 am

Snicker smiles back at Mozart, politely.

Meg keeps trying to dig up her own food.

Buckeye eats a scorpion.

Jackie goes to the shade, full. She then notices Meg struggling to find food. She decides to get back to foraging and find her some.

Snowflake still forages.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:19 am

Below ground, Triscuit sees the entrance and limps towards it. She and her littermates have emerged only just recently. Her first day of emergance was a complete embarrassment when she kept slipping down the burrow slope because of her permanently damaged leg. Today, she's determined to make it up there with no problems on her way up to slow her down.

At the foraginf party, Tank has dug himself into a deep hole. He can smell something rare down there, and fueled by his ravenous hunger, he's determined to find what ever this rare delecacy could be.

Lancaster has picked up the unnerving scent of a rover in the area. He looks around determine to find this pest and send him packing. After the recent drama with Josephine being evicted by Mozart and before than Linda being evicted for getting pregnant, he won't allow anymore females to end up pregnant. It'll just send the Willows further into turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Ashtail is unaware of a rover being nearby. She was more focused on just relaxing and recovering her strength.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Lancaster gets down to all 4s and slips into the vegetation surrounding the burrow. He stealthily crawls his way through a thicket of the vegetation. He hopes to catch this rover by surprise and ambush him before he gets a chance to steal away one of the Willow females.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Bravo is aware of the rover, and looking around. Again, it's not Ninja as he knows Ninja's smell, but a rover is a rover, and must be dealt with. Bravo heads over and sits next to the females as Lancaster tries to find him.

Ariel makes begging calls, going from one adult to the other.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Lancaster uses his keen scense of smell to try to locate this sneaky rover. He sniffs the blades of grass or any other vegetation he comes across that the rover may have rubbed up against while slinking through here.

At the foraging party, Tank is unaware of a sinister stranger spying on the females back at the burrow and is keeping up his ravenous foraging. He's still starving despite having eaten a few good chunky prey items but having gone days without eating much, that can be easily understandable about why his hunger is so intense. He hears Ariel's begging calls but is at the moment only focusing on himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next