Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 pm

ooc:Technically she has, I said she's been following this group for several days but she hasn't gotten a good look at her. I'll go edit my post then cut&paste.

Morticia looks underground and studies Bonnie real quick without upsetting her. Then she goes near Carlos again. She frowns, then looks up at him, this female wasn't her taste. For a moment, she thought she could over power this aging female, but then stopped herself. No..that would be foolish, plus she only just turned 1 year and she wasn't fully developed when it came to strength. She sat down to think, wishing she were a bit older.

Last edited by Megan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 pm

occ: Ok ..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

ooc:Done. Hope it's better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 pm

occ: It Will Do

Carlos Sniffs her Genitals Seeing If Shes In Heat .

Kinkajou Dosent Realise Shes Now In Reapers Territory She Pads On And Catches A Scent She Follows It But It Leads Her To A Empty Burrow She Sighs , But Picks Up Another Scent She Follows it For Half An Hour And Spots What Looks Like A Splinter Group , She Edges Closer Then Chirps Trying To get Attention .

Last edited by Tosca on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm

ooc:Bonnie?..

bic:Morticia growls for a moment and grooms herself. She'll see how this group turns out, though she knows it will be temporary, she may become a rebel to Bonnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

occ: Meerkats Plays Bonnie And Shes Offline

Carlos Sniffs Again .

occ: Is She In Heat ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 pm

ooc:Maybe, she just turned a year old, and I thought meerkats reached "maturity" at age 1 1/2. She's kinda a hard to get anyways so she wouldn't really care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:37 pm

occ: Ok So Shes In Heat Very Happy Has She Got A Mate ? Coz Carlos Needs One And Hes 3 but I can Have Him Be 2 An older man XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm

ooc:i thought he was 5 for Bonnie? And no but you wouldn't want her as a mate for Carlos. She's mean and wickedish. Not to mention the younger sister of Black Candle.

bic: Morticia got a little annoyed and bit Carlos's neck hard then let go. For a moment, she felt like scent marking but then she remembered Bonnie and sighed. she lowered her tail and sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 pm

occ: Yes He Is But I Can Change My Age Whenever .

Carlos Growled And Attacked her He Bit The Base Of her Tail And Shook His Head Agressivly He Then Targetted Her Ear He Bit And Then let Go Waiting For A Response he Stood Their With His Back Arched In A War Dancing Position .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Morticia shook herself off and rubbed the injured areas of her. She ignored Carlos for now, for it was a female's decision to get rid of females, not males.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

ooc- Alright there's a few problems here.

1. Carlos can't accept and evict females.

2. You can't keep changing you're character's age whenever a new female pops up. Choose an age and stick with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm

ooc:So does that mean Black Candle is undetermined in the Devil's mob? Simmon's was the only one that responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm

occ: Meyerm He Didnt He Did What Simmons Did In The Devils , He Accepted her For Now And Waited Too See What Bonnie Would Say And Fine Hes 5 !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

ooc: I just had Simmons accept them for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

occ: yea Thats What I Did And She Still had A Go At ME .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

ooc: Since Jumaba was not being played I just accepted them until Juamba fully did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 am

Bonnie looks over at Mortcia and back at Carlos. He shouldn't attack her. She could be useful. However, she wasn't letting her get too close to her pups. She brings her pups close to her and covers them.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 pm

ooc: Also (for the whole matching mates with age), age doesn't matter. Their animals, they don't care about age difference between mates.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 am

Carlos Sighs Annoyed , But Peeps A Sorry To Morticia . He Stands On His Hind Legs And Then Starts Scent Marking Some Bushes Near The burrow So No Other Meerkats Decide To Stop By And Join .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Stormy is unaware that a splinter group is forming back at the old burrow, but in all reality she really doesn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 am

Malik looks around, warily.

Squirrel sits on her haunches.

Bonnie emerges from the burrow, leavig her pups in a pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Carlos Sees Bonnie And Starts Greeting Her . he Goes Below Ground And Sees The Pups He Smiles And Curls Around Them .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:57 pm

HF has returned. He's watching his pups, proud. When he sees Carlos with his pups his fur fluffs up, and he snarls. They're my kids, get away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:19 am

Bonnie looks at HF with surprise. She hadn't seen him since earlier in her pregnancy. She cautiously walks over to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next