Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 am

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa..... 10 months and 8 days
Rabscuttle ...... 6 months and 26 days
Alfonso...... 3 month 10 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack, Jay... 2 month and 25 days.
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough..... 0 months and 20 Days
Samba, Willows, April, H.J........ 0 month and 14 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Spunky
Dastan
Tetzul
Tori
Talltail

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Chaviva
Bilah

Due Dates:
Arrow and Springer's Litter..... Confirmed (Due 31st of December)
Running Star and Dominic's... Confirmed (Due 1st January)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:00 am

Peachy is happily curled around her 2 weeks old pups still asleep.

Alfonso sits a few inches from his mother and siblings. He's been awake for a while, thinking. Having heard so much about his father over the past couple of days from his mother, he's developed an interest in wanting to get to meet him but he encountered and mated with Peachy several months ago and by now he could be dead, last seen, or on the other side of the Kalahari, impossible to find. Plus Alfonso is far too young to think about heading out to find him. He'll just have to wait until he's old enough to leave the group to search for him. But there's no gaurentee that he'll ever find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:15 am

Tosca Lies Unconsious On The Burrow Floor Unaware That She Is Surrounded By Some Of The Group .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 am

Peachy hasn't been worrying much about Tosca's condition and has been mainly focused on caring for her pups over the passed several days. She's determined to give this litter a much better and safer life, something her first litter didn't have.

Alfonso glances at his mother and siblings. His new set of siblings were lucky to have been born in the security and comfort of a group. When he and Cyanide were born, they were forced to live life on a knife's edge as their mother was an evictee at the time. He's also determined to help give them a good start in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:34 pm

occ: is anyone Guna Reply ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Dominic watched Tosca with worry. She had become a valued member of the group with a large heart, and they couldn't afford to loose her. She was a good babysitter, and he wanted his next litter to be in good paws. Tosca was caring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Tosca Twitched But Was Still Deep In Her sleep .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Peachy watches her pups suckle proudly. Their adorable churrs melt her heart as she happily listens to them echo through the chamber.

Alfonso stays with his siblings for a little longer. He's become protective of them over the passed couple of days and wants to provide them with as much security as possible.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Wacky chirps to the meerkat lying on the sandy floor. He doesn't know who she is or why she is so still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Tosca Opens One Eye And Sees Dominic She Sits Up And Asks Him What Happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:25 pm

When Peachy looks up, her eyes meet the ill Tosca. She frowns worried to see she hadn't improved much over the past several days from the cobra bite.

Alfonso also sees that Tosca hasn't improved. He eyes her with worry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Dominic watched Tosca with suprise. She was alright. You were bitten by a snake, and weren't doing so good for the past week or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Tosca Blinked A Snake ? Is Everyone Ok ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Dominic nods.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Running Star glanced at Tosca.

April chrred and started to curiously crawl away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Peachy also nods then peeps you didn't look good at all for the past several days we thought for sure you wouldn't survive but we're all relieved to see that you've beaten the odds. The snake had given up and left after we mobbed it fiercely. Everyone had come out victorious unscaved.

Happy to see Tosca alive, Alfonso runs over to her and glomps her with a joyful hug (lol)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 pm

April continues crawling away from her mom and siblings. Lewa chuckles, reminded of himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Peachy notices April crawling away but doesn't stop her. She'll allow her to explore her burrow environment but will keep a close eye on her incase she ends up getting into mischief.

Alfonso looks at Tosca admiringly. She had risked her life to protect the group the day she was accepted and he found that to be a brave and selfless act. He's started to look up to her as a role model and hopes to be that courageous someday.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Jay just struts above. He didn't really care for Tosca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 am

Faith smiles at Tosca, relieved to see she's okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 am

Tosca Smiled At Alfonso Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 am

Alfonso smiles back at Tosca with relief. He's glad that she survived through the worst of the snakebite. He admits that he had thought wrong about her and believes that she isn't as bad as he though she was.

Tosca has also gained Peachy's trust. A meerkat who risks their life to protect their fellow members is seen as worthy in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 am

Tosca Struggled To her feet And Wobbled Above Ground .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 am

Dominic decides it's time for him to go aboveground as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 am

Alfonso watches Tosca head above ground. It's a huge relief to see that she's able to move around now.

Peachy is thinking about heading above ground too but at the moment she still wants to spend a little more time with her pups.

Outside a bolt hole not far from the Zipper's burrow sits the handsome rover Luigi. His risky one night stay with the Reapers a week ago had left him unscaved but it also left him with a healthy respect for watching his back around an enemy group that may want to kill him if he ever decides to take such a drastic measure again. He may not know where he is now but he knows what he must continue to do, search for his old flame Karma. If that means scouting out every group in the research area, he will do so in determination and won't stop his search until he finds his long lost mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next