Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am

Khoiski got up and whimpered a little. He just wanted to play..
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Now seeing where Stormy was leading the group, Rex silently slipped away, hopefully unnoticed. Perhaps he could help Bonnie bring at least some of her pups over.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am

Malik narrows his eyes at Khiokshi. Despite the fact he's young, he's already cold against strangers.

Squirrel watches Khiokshi for a moment.

Unaware that Rex was possibly coming to help, Bonnie looks at her pups. She would only be able to take so many without making multiple trips... She wasn't sure what to do yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 am

Carlos went Above Ground And Saw A Meerkat Approaching He Chirped To Bonnie Telling Her This Could be A Possible Stranger . He Raised His Hackls And His Tail Went Up as he Was Unaware it Was jsut Rex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 am

Khioski watched Rex, wondering why the others were getting worked up by him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:24 am

Carlos Started War - Dancing Towards Rex Raising His Hackles And Growling At The Same Time .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 am

Khoiski's tail went down. He didn't like fights much. He turned to Stormy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 am

occ: Megan You Are Out Foraging I Am back At the burrow So You Cant See Us .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:20 am

ooc:Oh I thought they were all at the burrow..sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:23 am

occ: its Ok Very Happy Well i Will Explain How It Happened

Scary And my Character Carlos Got Up She Started Making Lead Calls To Go To A new Burrow Because She Wanted To Abandon Bonnie and Her new Pups I Stayed Behind And Told her . Most Of The Group Went But Husky And Rohana Stayed Behind . Then Rex came back To Help Move Bonnies Pups But Me And Bonnie are Determined Not To .
So Thats How it Happened
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 am

ooc: Scary's our DM, Stormy's the DF. xD

Stormy scent marks the burrow, making sure everyone knew this was now the Reaperws burrow.

Shasta went below ground into the burrow, starting the chain to make sure it was safe for her family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 am

occ: oops Sorry XD

Carlos Stayed With Bonnie And Continued War - Dancing At Rex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 am

Khioski watched Stormy then smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 am

Stormy didn't head below. It was too risky.

Shasta looked over her shoulder, surprised that no one had followed her yet.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Rex just approached Carlos calmly, he had his tail low to show he meant no harm. He was just another member of the group, and not some rover.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Carlos Relxed And Peeped To Bonnie It Was Just Rex .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Zola was unsure to follow her mate, but then she headed below in the chain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:28 pm

occ: Whos Zola ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm

ooc: Rex's mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:34 pm

occ: Ooh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am

Bonnie is relieved to see Rex come to her. Maybe he'd help her move her pups. She looks at them, hopeful.

Squirrel looks at the Reaper's new burrow, having forgotten about Bonnie and her pups.

Malik is at the burrow, feeling reluctance. Husky and Rohana were also back at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 am

Carlos Told Bonnie That Stormy Would Just Kill The Pups And It Wasnt Worth It .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 am

ooc: Stormy isn't allowed to kill Bonnie's pups unless their owner says she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 am

occ: Aaah Ok . Btw On Name Pending Ive Added Two More Characters Coz There Isnt Much Action Can You Play BV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 am

Khioski widened his eyes. Kill pups? That's monstrous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next