Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 am

Carlos Looked At Rex Then Khioski Then Back At Bonnie . He Sighed And Picked Up One of The Pups Waiting For The Signal From Bonnie .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Zola decided to follow Rex and help carry the pups.

ooc: Maybe they should stay behind for a while and form a splinter group.... anybody like the idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

occ; You read my mind ! in my last post i was going to say that carlos said bonnie what if we start our ow group ! Whos DM Rex or Carlos ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

ooc: Just a little splinter that wouldn't last long... I don't know who would be DM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:31 pm

occ: ok
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Stormy made lead calls again before scentmarking the burrow. They needed to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Khioski chirped happily and followed Stormy.

Morticia scurried near a bush. Little did the group know that she had actually been watching them for several days now. She liked this DF's attitude and thought she could take after her. Though she knew it would be better if she observed the group a little better. She laid flat on her belly and watched closely.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Stormy lashed her tail back and forth and began to head out down the dune, sending little sandfalls tumbling down the slope as she went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Khioski pranced on the sand as he followed. Morticia was spying their every move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

ooc: Okay, I think that's a good idea aswell.

bic: Bonnie emerges from the burrow, Clyde in her mouth. She notices the sky. A storm was on it's way and she didn't want to risk her pups getting hyperthermia and dying. She drops Clyde by his littermates and re-emerges, watching the sky. She hopes the other meerkats will stay with her for now.

Clyde is confused when Bonnie picks him up. He's relieved when she places him next to his siblings again. Billy remains asleep.

Malik follows Stormy, careful not to slip down the dune.

Squirrel isn't as careful. She steps on a loose bit of sand and then tumbles down the dune. She gets up and looks around, dizzily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Zola decided to follow Rex and help carry the pups.

ooc: Maybe they should stay behind for a while and form a splinter group.... anybody like the idea?

ooc: I like the idea. Very Happy

bic: Rex also sees the storm coming and knows it's too dangerous to try and get back to the group.

Having noticed her mother slipping away, Yamile silently followed. She had no trouble keeping up.

Lucifer noticed some members sneak off, he glared, wondering what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Morticia notices a splinter is forming. She creeps over to the small group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Malik also notices, but says nothing. He can already tell they had intentions to go on a 'rescue mission.' He silently wished them luck. He believed that every member of the mob was equal, but he was fierce and untrustworthy of strangers.

Squirrel looks around, not having noticed a few members slip away.

Bonnie lies on her side and allows the pups a chance to feed again.

Billy and Clyde feed from Bonnie, happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 am

Carlos Smiles At Bonnie And Then Goes Above Ground he Tells Rex Hes In Charge for Now And Then He Scent Marks The Burrow . Carlos Stands On His Hind Legs And Spots The Lone Female But Dosent Sound A Alarm He Sneeks Away from The Group And smiles At Her Asking Why Shes Here .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 am

ooc; So who's in charge again? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

occ: In The Splinter ? Well Bonnie Of Cause Is DF And Then Carlos Stepped Up To The Mark of DM
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 am

ooc: That would make sense, Bonnie is the eldest female in both the splinter and real group, and Rex wouldn't take charge unless Zola became dominant.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 am

occ: How Old is Bonnie ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:50 am

ooc: 8 according to her bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 am

occ: Shes A Old Lady ! Carlos Is 3 ! OK I Have Decided Carlos Is Now 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 am

occ: Stormy Come On name Pending ??!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Morticia approached the small group where Carlos and Bonnie were
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Carlos Spotted Morticia , But Just Edged Closer he Smiled And Scent Marked Her Accepting Her Into The Group For Now Until Bonnie Came Above Ground .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Morticia smiles then has plans going on her head. She decides to see what the dominants really look like.

Last edited by Megan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Carlos Nudged Morticia To Come And Sit With Them . He Then Returned To The Burrow Scent Marking It before Going Inside To Tell Bonnie They Had A New Member .

occ: You Havent Seen Bonnie Shes Underground With Her Pups XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next