Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

corson showed only submission to the other meerkat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Squirrel watches Corson curiously.

Malik watches Corson, hostile and disinterested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

corson smiles weakly at the meerkats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Malik looks away, deciding to scan the area.

Squirrel is still curious and smiles back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Corson weakly smiles and walks up to Squirrel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Squirrel looks up at Corson. Being a young pup, it takes a lot to make her wary of others.

Malik scans the area. He may also be a pup, but he'd always been hostile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 am

Khioski watched the new male and then looked at Stormy and smiled goofily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 am

Stormy growled and headed below for the night.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 am

Scary went below.

Inle followed Scary. (I'm playing him again. PREPARE FOR HIS DARK, SOMBER INSANITY! XD)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 am

Shasta headed below ground.

Fang headed below ground.

Raine headed below ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Corson headed for the burrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Carlos sat down and frowned he couldnt get Shasta out of his mind he sighed .

Cameroon sat down next to her brother and peeped Whats Wrong ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Shasta curled up. If she was pregnant she wasn't sure she wanted to carry Carlos's pups anymore, since as far as she knew, he was the last adult male in the splinter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Squirrel follows the group below ground and quickly falls to sleep.

Malik stays above ground for a moment longer. He then creeps into the burrow and falls asleep in a seperate chamber.

Bonnie holds her pups close to her and falls asleep, next to HF.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 am

Morticia smiles with a mean grin and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 am

Carlos licks his mate Morticia and watches over her while she sleeps shes in heat but will she mate ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 am

Morticia growls softly. Now was not the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 am

Carlos agrees and lies down next to Moricia he grooms her Face
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 am

HF licks Bonnie and then falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Bonnie smiles in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

(Is dusk falling? Sorry e.e)

Torrence stops, sitting up. "Shall we get some rest?" He churred, a hint of mischief in his voice. "You think?" His brother snorted, standing tall. “I believe I found a bolthole somewhere around here,” Torrence chirped, standing as well. Suddenly, faint movement caught his eye. “Hey, check it out...” he trailed, padding off to investigate.

Runt wheezed, body jerking as he woke. Why did he have to wake up? It wasn’t like life was much better than death here. Lifting his head, he looked around. Dusk was coming- fast. Panic seized him. Though he ‘Wanted’ to die, he also wanted to live. Breathing increasing, he let out a small peep of terror.

“Shut up! Can‘t you tell that‘s a pup, you ding bat?” he snarled, pushing Torrent back. “Best not mess with it. Let‘s get outta here.” Torrent growled, shoving his brother aside. “W-well, we should atleast put it by it‘s burrow, should we not?” Torrence sighed. “Why do you have to make things difficult? Fine, go put the little scrap of fur near the den. Then let‘s go. We‘ll introduce ourselves tomorrow.” He churred, annoyed. “Alright, it‘ll just be a second.” He quietly slunk towards the pup. It gave a squeal as he picked it up. “Shut the heck up! Can‘t you see i‘m trying to help you?” he snapped through clenched teeth, looking around. No one seemed to be near the burrow. His nape fur pricked up. Dashing foreward, he dropped the thing down the nearest hole. He listened as it tumbled down. Steep hole. “Sorry! Better be glad I saved you, ya little runt!” Torrent quietly called, high-tailing it back. He met up with an annoyed Torrence.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:02 pm

ooc: Wrong RP day thread. The current RP day is January 4th. You're, like, over a month behind here XD We actually never post in previous RP day threads once we end them as it can cause confusion.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:15 pm

e.e Derp. Not very good with this ‘Rp day’ stuff. Sorry, i’ll move it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm

ooc: That's alright. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9