Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+2
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

Devils
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under a year old:
Samara...... 10 months and 10 days
Juvita, Rafoni, Schemes, Jezebel....... 2 month and 10 days
Zeus, Ares, Hades, Disaster, Athena, Hermes..... 0 Months and 26 days
Tess, Jess, Machete, Scarlet, Rabies, Crazy Claws, Ponda, Jigsaw and Crash Landing..... 0 month and 18 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Elsa
Heron
Nero

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Hermes
Machete

Due dates:
None
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Juamba emerged.

Iblis was asleep.

Ponda was awake, as was Jigsaw.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Crash Landing was awake, but he was weak.

Schemes emerged and watched her mother.

Simmons grooms Juamba.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 am

Juamba returned the grooming. She made lead calls.

Iblis emerged and followed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Schemes follows her mother, snickering.

Simmons follows, keeping an eye out. Juamba could mate again, and he didn't want her next litter to be fathered by a rover and not him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

oocF* sorry about that. If I could cut&paste I would, so I'll just copy and paste.

A young black furred female was near the group. Her bright green eyes lightened when she saw her chance to join. Her name was Black Candle. (Let's pretend this character was never stolen from me
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm

ooc: Okay. I think she's an awesome character.

Simmons decides to stand sentry for a while, but first he scent marks a bush nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

ooc:She is X) I might make a plot with her.

bic:Black Candle quickly walks towards them then drops to her belly so she doesn't see like a threat. She keeps doing this until she's a yard away.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 am

Simmons faces the other way and doesn't see Black Candle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am

Black Candle perks her head up and waits patiently. If she gets any closer, she could be chased off.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 am

ooc: Nice to see you back Megan, I'll update the group members lists to include your characters again. Does Black Candle have a bio that could be attached onto the Devils thread page so everyone can have an idea what they are like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 am

ooc:Sure I'll do that right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm

In a bolt hole on the west side of Devil's territory, badly injured Michael Myers lays weak and in pain on the hard sandy floor. He's been spending several days in this bolt hole trying to recover from his injuries he recieved from a martial eagle a week ago in Midnight's territory. He had trekked a long way to find refuge to hunker down in and having no idea of where he was and this being the only bolt hole he saw along his travels, he just decided to collapse in this bolt hole when all of his strength was drained from his body from his long walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Black Candle, getting a tad impatient, chirped to get the dominant's attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Michael Myers has ravelled himself up into a ball. His muscles tense up and he breathes heavily occassionally when he gets periods of pain that wrack his weakened body. Dry blood still lines sections of his fur but at least his wounds have fully stopped bleeding a handful of days ago. Unfortunately, the substaintial loss of blood has left him on the verge of death. His condition hasn't changed since the day he was attacked and his chances of survival are looking very slim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 am

Azzure Emerged From A Bolt Hole Not Far From Black Candles She Yawned And Started Sunning Herself After Being Sure She Was Thoroughly Sunned She Headed Out To Look For A Group . She Started Walking Slowly From The Bolt Hole And Then Descended Into A Trot And Then Into A Run She Ran And Spotted A Group In The Distance . She Made Her Way Closer And Saw Black Candle In The Grass She Chirped To Her And Moved next To Her . Maybe If The Two Females Approached Together They Would Have More Chance of Acceptance . Azzures Blue Eyes Glistened As She Watched The Group But She Started To get Impatient So Chirped Loudly To Get Simmons Attention She Lay On Her Belly Low To The Ground Acting Submissive .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:19 am

Black Candle nodded and chirped softly to some of the members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 am

Azzure Chirped Aswell Trying To Get Everyones Attention. The Two Females Needed To Get Closer She Told Black Candle And Moved Even Closer .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 am

Black Candle hesitated, still not wanting to risk being seen as a threat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:04 am

Simmons turned around and saw the females. He issues loud alarm calls, alerting Juamba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 am

Azzure Sighs But Stands Her Ground She Isnt The Type To Give Up Easily Even If A Male Attacks Her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 am

Black Candle raises an eyebrow at the other female but respects her decision.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:12 am

Simmons wasn't going to attack. he knew that Juamba would kill him if he interfered with female business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 am

Black Candle hid a small smirk at Simmon's thought. She knew he was the DM, but he was no where near her taste in DMs, but it wasn't her position to think that. She turned her head at the other female.

ooc:Check out my new plot =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 am

Azzure Looked At Black Candle And Smirked . She Took A Step Forward Stepping Ever Closer To Simmons .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next