Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 am

Reapers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Dusknoir ..... 9 months and 16 Days
St. Jimmy ...... 9 months and 06 days.
Kekipi, Rohana, .... 2 month and 06 days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap ..... 1 month and 25 days
Raine, Lucifer, P.J., Yamille, Raptor, Kira, Malik, Flash, Husky ..... 1 month and 02 days
Mala, Alejandro, Pierre, Chief, Mel, Clyde, Billy......04 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Dusknoir
Waffles
Morbuzakh
Mazi
Rust

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Kira
Flash

Due dates:
Stormy and Scary's litter..... Confirmed 20th of December
Zola and Rex's litter.... Confirmed 24th of December (night)
Shasta and Carlos's litter... Confirmed 7th January....
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm

ooc: I had an idea for there to be an EXTREME rivalry between Lucifer and Raine. Twisted Evil

bic: Yamile was snuggled close to Rex and Zola.

Gingersnap snarled lightly as as Lucifer pretended to kick her repeatedly in his sleep, but she could hear him snickering.

Taipan was already up and running around in random directions above ground.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 am

ooc: Where's Bonnie's litter on the list?

bic: Squirrel emerges and looks around

Malik emerges and scans the area, warily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 am

ooc: Bonnie's litter are now on the list.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 am

ooc: I named my pup Mel, but I might rename it to Lullaby.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 am

ooc: Woops, I forgot about them! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:21 am

ooc: Okay, thankyou.

bic: Bonnie huddles close to her pups warily. She wouldn't let anyone near them.

Clyde and Billy feed from Bonnie.

Malik was not concerned about Bonnie's pups.

Squirrel had tried to view Bonnie's pups, but she had been growled at, so decided to leave off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 am

Stormy is above ground, in a bad mood. She's regretting not evicting Bonnie now. The burrow was filled with the annoying sounds of pups, and the Reapers had too many. Stormy decided to take the pups that were old enough to a new burrow. She made lead calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 am

Carlos Emerged He Saw Scarys Intention And Wanted To Follow But Was Reluctant To Leave Bonnie . He Shook His Head At Herr And Headed Below Ground He Had To Fine Bonnie And Tell Her . He Found Bonnie And Talked Quietly Scary is Trying To Abandon You And Your Pups I Headed Above Ground And Shes Making Lead Calls But They Are A Differant Tone And Its To Early To Go Out Foraging ! He Started Breathing Heavily He Was Unsure What To Do He Couldnt Just Abandon This Female But He Needed To Stay In The Group .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Raine followed, big and strong enough to walk. Shasta smirked and follows Stormy. Fang followed her Mother.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Gingersnap followed and walked alongside Fang and her mother.

Yamile stayed close to her parents.

Lucifer didn't care who he walked by and would wander anywhere in the perimeter of the moving mob.

Taipan jumped up and down in a false war dance as he followed the group.

Lucifer raised a brow at Taipan, how could someone so evil be so stupid?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Squirrel follows after Stormy unaware of her intentions.

Malik also follows. He realises her intentions, but does nothing. He was personally concerned for Bonnie, but knew for now that there was nothing he could do. He was only a pup after all.

Bonnie nods at Carlos and feels like panicking. She looks at her pups. She had no idea of what to do. They were too young to follow and there were too many to carry alone, unless she constantly came back. She wouldn't abandon them unless something happened, so needed to find a solution.

Unaware of their potential fate, Billy and Clyde were asleep near their mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am

Carlos Went Above Ground And The Group Were Already just Silouettes In The Distance . He Frowned How Could Scary Do This . He Headed Back Below And Started Grooming Bonnie Trying To Get Her Relaxed Again .
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 am

Rohana and Husky stayed.

Raptor, Inle, and Gunju followed.

Scary followed by Stormy.

Mel chrred.

ooc: Maybe I'll bring back Dusknoir. >D
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am

ooc: Sure, if you want to Pancake feel free to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Stormy growled. She spotted another burrow in the distance. It was tucked away under the roots of a thorn tree on a rising great dune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Khioski was nearing the group. He chirped happily. He very playful and puppish. Seeing Stormy, Khioski suddenly gets excited to where he starts running in circles and chases his own tail XD. This behavior was puppish, he was too old to act this way. He was only 2 but he was well passed the age to behave like a pup. He pranced up and down really high towards Stormy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Stormy raised an eyebrow at the energetic young male, but just laughed. It seemed nice that there was a male in the group who was able to bring everyone back to life again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Without thinking of the trouble he could get into, Khioski prances to Stormy and nips her.

ooc:I wanted to bring him into a group where there's a hostile DF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Bonnie grooms Carlos back and then notices Husky and Rohana have stayed back. Would Stormy abandon two of her own pups to kill hers? It didn't seem right. She decided to wait and see what happened.

Malik raises an eyebrow at Khioski.

Squirrel giggles at Khioski.

Billy and Clyde were with Bonnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Khioski chirps happily and seems to wag his tail in a way.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 am

Stormy finally gets annoyed. She can't take behavior like this- she thought that what he as doing a minute ago was just to make an appearance at the new burrow. She snarled when he nipped her, and she hipslammed him roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 am

Carlos Also Saw Husky And Rehana . He Chirped To Them And Smiled Happy They stayed Behind

Occ: How Old Are Husky And Rehana ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 am

Khoiski stays on his back then giggles. (Lol I think he likes some abuse. Or it could be he's so playful he doesn't care O_o)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

Stormy growled and pinned him to the ground. She didn't like his attitude... but he was a male, and that meant he was Scary's problem. Stormy snarled. For now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next