Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 25th November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 25th November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 25th November   Roleplay - 25th November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Here is the new day thread..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 25th November   Roleplay - 25th November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 am

Azazel wonders around in his usual wavering way.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 25th November   Roleplay - 25th November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 am

Ignoring Azazel’s wandering, Tequila Sunrise glared down at the Tiny Kats in the world below. Growling, she hated her sister sitting pretty and surrounded by a successfully large family. If she was the dominant, she would have evicted the other pregnant females into the desert before they gave birth.
Turning her thoughts from one sister to the other, Tequila Sunrise’s growl evolved into a angry snarl as she noticed Leaf cuddled up with three young pups of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 25th November   Roleplay - 25th November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 25th November
Page 1 of 1