Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:18 am

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 10 months and 11 days
Jodi........7 months and 06 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 3 month and 23 days
Nirvanna ...... 2 Month and 24 days
Badru ...... 2 month and 19 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 2 month and 16 days
Cotton Candy, Nessie, Sidous, Cassidy, Ebony.... 0 Month and 16 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Mae
Click
Dusk
Violet
Jodi
Corm

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Confirmed (2nd December)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

ooc- I'll say Linda migrated to the Midnights over the skip.

ic- Wilson wakes up and is quick to emerge. He begins to warm up in the early morning sunrise, unaware that his short reign as DM will end today.

Meanwhile, in a bolthole on the northern edge of Midnight's land, Linda is beginning to awaken as well. She moans as she's immediately met by hunger pains. She hasn't eaten well since eviction, and fears any more of this will result in starvation, for her unborn pups and herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 pm

In another bolt hole else where in Midnight's territory, Black Widow sleeps alone. It's her second week living on her own now and she's one lucky meerkat for still being alive. Her reckless risk taking should've gotten her and her unborn pups killed a while ago but it seems she's had luck on her side but will that luck end today?

ooc: I decided to have Michael Myers migrate to Devils territory over the skip.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Linda gets up and sluggishly emerges. She sits down to warm up. With just a week to go, her pregnancy is almost full term, and she's heavily pregnant at this point. Judging by her size, there's no doubt she'll be having a large litter. Linda shivers and grooms herself as she starts to warm up.

Wilson stretches and continues to warm himself up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Black Widow is awakened by a rough kick in her stomach. She grunts at the uncomfortable feeling but it has her relieved to know that her pups are still alive and healthy in her belly. She's due to give birth in about a week and from how much active they've become in her stomach, this litter could turn out to be a handful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Teetsie scanned the area in the pale light of the new dawn. Her shiny brown coat glimmered in the sunlight, and she spotted something on the dune in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Wilson peeps a greeting to Teetsie and starts doing some sentry duty.

Linda sighs and looks down at her large belly. She must find a home TODAY. She decides to get up and start her search for breakfast, but struggles as she does so. The weight of the pups is making even walking and getting up require effort.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Black Widow feels motivated enough to leave the bolt hole. She exits the bolt hole and gets right down to sunning herself. She could care less if danger is in the area or not after all she assumes being only a few feet away from her shelter, she'll have time get in before being attacked. She rests her paws on her large belly. She's now in the last term of her pregnancy and if she ends up giving birth out here alone, it could spell disaster for her pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Linda sluggishly walks from spot to spot, eating what she can find. She's paranoid that she won't have enough reaction time to find shelter if a predator strikes in her slow state, and looks around between bites.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Nirvana was asleep.

Badru emerged silently, his eyes wide and mysterious as the full moon, as usual.

Nukpana emerged with a growl.

Ebony was silent.

Rahkshi was with Black Widow.

Bahrag emerged slowly.

Dawn was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Wilson glares at Bahrag as he emerges.

Linda finds a beetle and eats it, but it doesn't satisfy her. She needs more food, but can't seem to find it while watching her own back at the same time. She sits and sighs. Today she'll try to find and approach a mob.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Bahrag glares back.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Linda starts walking, foraging along the way. She heads to the Midnight's northern border. She doesn't want to stay on this mob's land any longer, still remembering the near-death experiance she had with them months ago.

Wilson growls and hipslams Bahrag. He's starting to become aware of Bahrag's dislike towards him as the DM.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Bahrag hipslammed him back. He was silent, but obviously aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Wilson growls a warning. He won't tolerate insubordination.

Linda quickens her pace and leaves the Midnight's land happily. She unintentionally heads for the Jumaas.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Warmed up and ready to get the day started, Black Widow begins her solitary forage, sniffing and scratching the ground as she gradually moves away from the bolt hole. Recklessly, she stays out in the open, having no respect for her own or her unborn pups' safty. She's playing with fire by continuing to do this and if she doesn't realize the danger soon, it could be too late to react if a predator catches her by surprise. Currently, what she sees as being the most important is keeping her head down to the ground. She's ravenously hungry and is desperate to find food so she can sustain herself and her unborn litter. She hasn't been having much luck foraging over the past couple of days. The foraging patches she has been foraging at have had poor prey supplies and she hopes the one she has in mind will be fruiteful.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Rahkshi follows Black Widow. He doesn't forage, but watches over the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Black Widow glances up at Rahkshi then gets back to foraging. She feels more secure knowing that her back is covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 am

Eztli emerges and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 am

Bahrag growled at Wilson, not intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 am

Wilson growls and turns his attention to sentry duty. He'll deal with Bahrag soon enough.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 am

Black Widow's furious shoveling is being met with no success of finding food. She growls in frustration as each spot she digs at comes up empty. If she doesn't find an area that's plentyful of prey, she may just reach her breaking point.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

Teetsie growls at the two males to stop and made lead calls.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

Wilson glares at Bahrag and follows. They'll continue their little war silently.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Black Widow expands her search for food. She knows a place where she can try to find food but it's dangerous. It's the same area where she and Rahkshi had ditched Michael Myers a week ago and left him die by the talons of a martial eagle. With her recent reckless streak, she could end up like Michael Myers if she continues to put her life in joepardy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next