Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 am

-deleted-

Last edited by Pancake on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am

Tosca Dosnt realise why this female wont welcome her she is a part of teh group /
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Peachy allows Tosca to nuzzle her pups. She doesn't appear to be acting aggressively towards them so she sees no reason to be alarmed around this new female but just to safe and feeling slightly protective, Peachy keeps a close eye on Tosca. Any funny business and she'll defend her pups, viciously.

Alfonso sounds a low pupish growl. There's something about Tosca he finds strange and he doesn't feel comfortable with her being near his sliblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Tosca Isnt a threat but no one will tell Alfonso that . Tosca Heads Above Ground And She Lies In wait Of The Return of The Group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Peachy's protective instincts fade as Tosca leaves the burrow. She wraps her body around them to comfort them.

Alfonso is relieved to see Tosca leave the burrow. But now that she's a member, he's going to have to get used to her sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm

ooc: Nvm... Carmella isn't here. o.o'
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm

ooc: yes she is... she's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Faith watches Tosca emerge. She seemed friendly enough...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc: No she's not... I don't think... Carmella is a pup of Maylene. Unless she got moved???
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 pm

ooc: Oh. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Peachy rolls onto her side allowing her pups to feed again if they're hungry. She looks at Alfonso surprised to see how protective he's become of his siblings. It makes her proud to see how much her son has matured.

Alfonso stands protectively in front of his siblings. Despite his pint size, he'll fearlessly defend his new siblings from anyone or anything that poses as a threat to them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Willows peeps and struggles over to her mother. She's very hungry, and needs some milk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Peachy shifts closer to her pups making it easier for them to be able to access her milk supply.

Alfonso sits down still feeling a little on edge. Tosca's bold approach towards his siblings has triggered his instincts to want to protect his small blood family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 am

Faith keeps watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

Tosca Looks At Faith And Carries On Going She Stands On Sentry Duty . she tells Faith She Can have A Rest If She Wants to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Peachy nuzzles her pups and helps to usher them over to her belly to get a feed.

Alfonso calms down and rejoins his mother and half siblings. As he looks at them he begins to wonder who is father was. He's been told by his mother that he was a charming and brave rover but what he really wants to know is what he looks like and where he could be right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Faith nods to Tosca and goes to join Peachy and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 am

Peachy nods a greeting to Faith when she sees her enter the chamber. She rests her head back on the burrow floor, allowing her pups to continue feeding from her.

Alfonso pads over to Faith and greets her by nuzzling her front leg. He looks up her with his eyes sparkling with a gleam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Tosca Herself sees there is no danger so lies down in teh shade but still keeps an eye out fro predators.

occ:is the group back yet ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:23 pm

ooc: No they're still out foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:31 pm

occ: Ok Thanks .

Tosca Gets Back Up As She Spots A Cobra She Makes Alarm Calls To the Remaining Adults At The Burrow To Tell Them To Help Her And Also Lead the Pups Further Into The Burrow. She Makes Spit Calls And Starts War Dancing Towards This Elusive Pup Killer . The Cobra Coils up Ready to Strike But Tosca Confuses Him By Bobbing her Head As He is Confused Tosca Goes To the Back Of The Snake And Bites His Tail But The Cobra Dosent Give Up. Tosca And The Cobra Are In A Stare Off Hopefully The Adults Will Arrive Before This Killer Kills Her .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Faith nuzzles Alfonso back and is caught off guard by the alarm call. She looks at Peachy and peeps. What are we going to do?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Wacky and Willow have no idea what's going on above.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Peachy's heart races when she hears Tosca's alarm call. She catches the cape cobra's scent and instinctively covers her pups protectively with her body to keep them safe. She'll lay down her life to protect her pups from this venomous threat. She looks to Faith. They may have no choice but to fight off this deadly foe if it manages to get passed Tosca and attempt to kill the pups.

Alfonso squeaks fearfully when he smells the cobra. He runs over to his mother Peachy and clings to her terrified.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Faith looks at Peachy and peeps. I'll go up there and help Tosca. She reluctantly crawls towards the entrance, clumsy thanks to the fact she has no back left leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next