Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Peachy doesn't notice her son joining in as she has her focus intensely pinned on the cobra. She jerks forward swiping at the cobra's face. She swiftly jumps back out of striking range before the cobra can retaliate.

Alfonso gasps loudly in shock at Faith's close call. It further strengthens his determination to want to help defend the group. He grits his teeth and braces himself when he makes a charge at the cobra. He runs a half circle around the cobra then lauches himself at the snake's tail and clamps down on it hard. He then reacts quickly and hurries out of strike range. It's just in time as the cobra reacts to the assault and lundges in his direction. Since Alfonso is out of strike range, the snake's retaliation misses him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Dominic spits angrily at the black killer slithering in front of him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Peachy screeches in horror as she caught a glimpse of her son dodging the cobra's strike. She rushes to her Alfonso's protection then looks down and glares at him. She thought she told him to stay out of danger but it appears he had disobeyed her.

Alfonso crouches down low guilty about getting caught by his mother. He peeps softly. He was only trying to help protect the group.

Peachy's eyes stay on him harshly for a few more seconds but then her expression softens into a proud smile. She's amazed at how much braver her son has become over the past several weeks. It makes her proud to know that he's developing into a courageous and reliable member but he's too young to put his life danger. He's still a pup and is only in his prime of learning about Kalahari survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Faith looks at Alfonso, surprised at his bravery. She gets back to mobbing the snake wanting it gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Peachy nudges her son, suggesting to him that it's best if he stays out of the mobbing. This isn't a situation a pup should be getting involved in it's just too dangerous.

Alfonso nods and this time obeys his mother. He steps back and lets the adults handle the dangerous cape cobra.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Running Star barks and lunges forward at the cobra.

ooc: Could it just retreat already?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Peachy chatters menacingly and takes a swipe at the cobra. It begins to back down surrendering to the formidable Zippers mob. There are just too many meerkats to fend off and it was begining to get confused by all of their movements. It slithers away defeated.

Alfonso watches the cape cobra slither away with relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Faith watches the snake retreat with relief and returns over to Peachy and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

Dominic sighed with relief as the snake slithered away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Peachy observes Faith checking to see if the cobra had bitten her. She had caught a glimpse of her close call but didn't see if she had gotten bitten or not. She sighs relieved to see that she was unscaved.

Alfonso watches with a victorious smirk as the cobra slithers away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Faith sighs again of relief, knowing that she didn't meet the fangs of that nasty cobra.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Suddenly, Peachy remembers someone who has unfortunately met the deadly cape cobra's fangs, Tosca. She hurries into the burrow to check on her.

Alfonso remembers that Tosca has been bitten when he sees his mother rush below ground. He follows after her worried that Tosca could already be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Faith also remembers Tosca and quickly follows after Peachy and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Jay heads below ground. The cobra had scared him, and now he wanted to sleep.

Dominic heads below and curls up by his new pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Peachy finds Tosca on the burrow floor not far from the entrance appearing to be unconcious. She pads over to her and nudges her trying wake her up.

Alfonso looks at Tosca fraught with worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 am

Tosca Is Still Unconsious And Cant Feel Anything . If Shes Lucky She Will Wake Up before Her Injury Kills her .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 am

ooc- I think you meant to make a new thread?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 am

ooc: *facepalm* xD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

ooc- It's okay. I likely would have ended up doing the same thing at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 am

occ: Can We Start Posting Now ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 am

ooc: Yes you can Tosca on the new thread under this group heading for the 25th November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6