Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Peachy nods and peeps back wishing her luck. She watches with great concern as Faith goes up to help Tosca confront the cobra. She hopes they both manage to over power the cobra and avoid its very toxic bite.

Alfonso squeaks worried for Faith's well being. Her disability could work against her when she's up against the deadly cape cobra and he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Dominic decides to stand sentry duty on a fallen log. It was still charred. It had been brought down in a storm a few days ago. Everything seemed clear, but dark, boling clouds were forming in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 am

Tosca Was Glad Faith Arrived But They had Very Little Chance Of Scaring Him off . Tosca Jaulted Forward And bit The Cobra. She Started mobbing It The Cobra Struck And tosca Tried To Miss it But its Fangs Punctured Her Leg And She Fell To the Ground In Agony .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

Peachy hears a sickening thud and rushes over to Faith and Tosca to see what happened. She sees Tosca laying on the ground in agony and gasps when she sees the 2 fanged puncture wound on her leg. Eyeing the cobra in fear, Peachy backs away but has a fearless expression on her face. She won't let the cobra get to her pups!

Alfonso follows his mother to the action and squeaks in fear when he sees Tosca laying on the ground. He clings to Peachy's leg terrified. With one mobber down, it may have left an open oppertunity for the cobra to slip past Faith and try to kill the pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Running Star makes lead calls, time to go.

Lewa follows excitedly.

El-ahrairah follows too.

Chetana follows by Stripe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Peachy stands protectively over her pups and keeps her eyes locked on the cobra. If it gets passed Faith, she'll fight it to the death to keep her pups safe.

Alfonso remains clinged to his mother's leg but eventually loosens up and developing a bit of bravery, stands in front his mother protectively. He may be a 3 month old pup but he's confident that he can put up a fierce fight of his own if he needs to.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Dominic follows his mate.

Willows smiles at Tosca, even though she really can't see.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Peachy squeaks terrified for her son's safety when he puts himself at the mercy of the cobra. She gently pushes him behind her. She grately appreciates him wanting to defend his small family but she doesn't want him to get killed in the process. She smiles at her son proudly. He has his father's bravery but he's too young to put himself right at the front where the action is. Even though she's petrefied of snakes, she'll take the cobra head on if it threatens her own or Running Star's pups' lives.

Alfonso obeys his mother and stays behind her. He watches the cobra intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 am

Faith mobs the snake, wanting to help Tosca, but not willing to let it pass her and harm the pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 am

Sugar follows Running Star's calls.

Arrow lags in the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:07 am

Running Star nears the burrow, and stops short... She can see something is wrong...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Peachy stands firm in the burrow tunnel with her limps spread apart blocking the entrance that leads to the pup chambers. She's shaking uncontrollably from adrenaline and her fear of snakes but she'll fight the cobra if she has to.

Alfonso stays behind his mother, peering from behind her leg to glare fearlessly at the cobra.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Running Star approaches the cobra and starts bobbing her head at it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Peachy eyes the burrow entrance like a hawk, poised and prepared to fight if the cobra comes her way.

Alfonso looks up at his mother feeling brave. Even though she doesn't want him to, he'll help her fend off the snake if it comes their way. He's so dedicated to wanting to fight to protect his siblings.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Springer and Sugar fearlessly join the mobbing. Sugar would never back down from a fight when pups were at risk, no matter how deadly.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Chetana stays back.

Lewa smirks and nips at the cobra like it's a game.

Running Star snarls and barks at the cobra.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Peachy stays glued to the burrow tunnel. She's determined to keep her pups safe.

Alfonso can hear the Zippers mobbing the cobra above ground. He wishes to get in on the action but knows his mother will prohibit him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Dominic mobs the snake right next to RUnning Star. Nothing would touch her, for she might be carrying the group's future.... he made spit calls at the black snake and his hackles rose.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Peachy holds her son close to her with her paw. She glares at him warning him not to get any ideas or he'll be groundedXD. She had seen that temptation in his eyes.

Alfonso whimpers. If only his mom chose to go foraging today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

Faith keeps mobbing the snake, not letting her disability get the better of her. She narrowly dodges every strike.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 am

ooc: Can we wrap it up, possibly?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 am

Peachy wrinkles her muzzle revealing a sneer and baring her teeth she then crouches down low. If the group need her assistance to get rid of this snake she's ready to jump in.

Alfonso looks up at his mother longingly. He wants to join in on the mobbing too!

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Dominic gets steadily bolder and her grabs a hold of the Cobra's tail and yanks. He lets go when he sees the head fly at him, just in the nick of time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Peachy barks in determination. She's going to do it. She's going up to face the snake. She charges above ground and sees the cobra's back is to her. She smirks seeing this as her chance to face her fear. She launches forward and slashes the back of the cobra's hood. When it swings around she acts swiftly and dodges its lundge.

Alfonso bravely charges after his mother. He's disobeying his mother but he wants to help keep his group safe as well. He hangs back behind his mother avoiding the cobra's striking range and waits for his chance to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Faith looks at Alfonso for a moment distracted. She turns around quickly, seeing cobra strike. She falls back, very narrowly missing the fangs. She rolls back and gets up, dizzily. She narrows her eyes at the snake and returns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next