Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 pm

What do u say YoshCat ?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 pm

ooc- Yoshkat is another member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

i Spelt it rong soz YoshKat*
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 pm

ooc: Another rule is no chatspeak. So no more she is 2 hungry to bear. She is too hungry to bear is the correct way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm

ooc: I'll have Running Star lead the group out now.

Realizing her group has been at the burrow longer than usual, Running Star makes leads calls and begins leading her group out to forage.

Peachy is still below ground with her pups and has decided to stay at the burrow today to watch over Running Star's litter and spend time with her own. She has made no intent on trying to harm Running Star's litter after nearly giving in to her instincts a week ago. She has conqured over the urge and now only wants to help the group protect and raise them.

Alfonso is unaware of the group being led out and is still spending time with his mother and siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 pm

I Hav 2 go soz can yuo lead the group out tommorow at 4:30 pm ill be on i promise see ya guys Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:15 pm

ooc: If I wait until tomorrow to lead the group out, it'll slow down the rp in this thread causing this group to fall behind the other mobs. The group is only traveling to a foraging patch so nothing really exciting happens during that time. I'll have Running Star accept Tosca while the group is foraging at their patch if that's fine with you. You could say that she was quietly following the group and have her approach once they're foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Dominic looked to Running Star. They should head out soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

ooc: Running Star had already begun to lead the group out.

Running Star looks behind her to make sure everyone stays together and to see if anyone had volunteered to watch over her pups. She hasn't seen Peachy or Faith emerge yet so assumes they had chosen to stay behind today. Running Star has gained trust back in Peachy seeing that she hadn't tried to harm her pups and doesn't see any reasons to remain nervous when she's around them. Running Star places her trust in Faith and Peachy's paws and continues walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 am

Faith also doesn't realise the group left and stays with Peachy, Alfonso and the other pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 am

Dominic follows quickly, realizing they've left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 am

Tosca Awakes From Her Cold Bolt Hole She has been staying in . she warms herself up in the sun but quikly heads out foraging Tosca Digs Fast And she Finnaly finds a nice Juicy Scorpion she devours it and moves on . she moves far away from the bolt hole when something stops her in her tracks another meerkat group is not far away from her Tosca Approaches Cautiosly Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Once they get to the forgaing spot, Running Star surveys the area to make sure it's safe before the group can stuff their faces. With no danger in sight, she sounds the all clear letting the group know it's safe to forage. She begins to shovel into the ground, unaware of Tosca making an approach towards the group.

Unaware of a stranger approaching the foraging party, Peachy grooms her pups making sure they stay clean.

Alfonso suddenly gets the urge to want to playfight but engaging it with his tiny new siblings will have to wait until they're a little older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Tosca Edges A Little Closer When She Stops She Stares At Peachys Pups And Wishes She had Pups Of her Own .
Tosca Gets back On the Move And Spots Running Star But That Dosent Put Her Off She Edges Closer And Stops Hoping That Running Star Will Look Up And Welcome her .

OCC: Does Anyone Whos Online Play A Male Because When i Join I want To have a Sneaky Mate With One Of The Males so i can get pregnant and have my own pups !Smile ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

ooc: Errrm Peachy's pups are below ground at the main burrow and you were having Tosca approach the foraging party who are away from the burrow so she couldn't have seen Peachy's pups who are below ground.

Running Star looks up and spots Tosca. Having mated with Dominic several days ago, she's in the early stages of her pregnancy and hasn't developed the strong protective instincts to protect her next litter just yet so she doesn't jump to chasing Tosca off. Instead she watches the female with caution and looks for any signs of submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm

occ: Oops Sorry Smile

Tosca Rolls On her Back In Submission Hoping to be Accepted .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm

ooc: it's okay.

Assured that Tosca isn't a threat, Running Star approaches her then hipslams and scent marks her to show her that she's the boss around here then returns to foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Tosca Joins In but Sticks Next To Running Star She Grooms To Stay on The Bosses Good Side She decides To Head Home But Then Thinks She Might Get Lost So She Stays Next To Running Star . She Digs Deep And A Millipede comes to teh surface instead of eating it Tosca Wipes Off the Poison And Offers It To Running Star .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Running Star allows the grooming but doesn't groom back. She's focused on getting in a good meal so she can provide her new litter with a good supply of milk. In the corner of her eye, Running Star sees the millipede at her side and turns to see that Tosca had given it to her. She peeps a thank you and devours the millipede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Tosca Stops Grooming And Continues Foraging . She Finds A Skink But This Time You Devours It Herself Tosca Moves Away from Running - Star and tries to get some grooming from other members but no one is interested . After Spending A long time on her she ahs ticks all over her face but with no one to groom them off tosca Tried Running -Star Again .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Running Star takes notice that Tosca's face is infested with ticks. Feeling generous, she offers her some grooming to relieve her of the discomfort from the ticks.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Dominic watches Tosca with interest. It didn't seem like she meant any harm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:29 pm

After removing the ticks from Tosca's muzzle, Running Star grooms along her back removing any other parasites she may be harboring in her fur.

Back at the burrow, Peachy finishes grooming her pups and sits up to groom herself.

Alfonso looks around realizing it's gotten quiet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Dominic isn't so sure he should trust the new female yet. She seemed overly confident.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Running Star develops a slight distrust towards the female. Her over confidence could make her a threat later on. She roughens the grooming a bit letting Tosca know that she'll be keeping a close eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next