Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm

ooc- Okay. Take your time.

ic- Duke digs into the ground, trying to get at what he smells.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Conker squeals with surprise and paws playfully at his brother.

Ninja backs out of the hole a little, pauses for a few seconds to sniff then continues digging.

Mischka jerks, about to strike, thinking Ninja has caught something, but quickly gets back into his ready to pounce position realizing Ninja hasn't found anything yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Cactus jumped off Conker and ran off, hoping for a game of tag. He disappeared into a tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:36 pm

OCC:Who ever said Killer is attracted to Fly Killer just thinks she is strong enough for his teachings and because Killer's mate has blue eyes and Fly has blue eyes so Killer thinks she is special
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm

ooc: Oh ok

Conker bounds after his brother, willing to engage him in a game of tag. He comes to the tunnel Cactus vanished into and looks around confused. Where'd he go to? He runs into the tunnel expecting to find him at any minute.

Ninja sees something and brushes off some sand uncovering a scorpion. He snatches it up swiftly before it could defend itself and starts to munch on it whilst backing out of the hole.

Mischka smirks. Now's his chance, when Ninja is unsuspecting! He springs foward grabbing the head of the scorpion and pulls with great strength, trying to rip it out of Ninja's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm

ooc- But who said Fly had blue eyes?

ic- Duke continues to forage. He's hasn't yet discovered the fight over food between Ninja and Mischka.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

ooc: Yeah wait.. I don't recall that either.

Ninja growls wanting Mischka to let go. He found this prey first and it's HIS. Go find your own!. He digs his claws into the ground and presses his chest against the hole's upper wall, refusing to let go and won't let this smaller male overpower him.

Mischka side steps, pulling Ninja along with him, to where he's facing the hole's entrance and to where Ninja is facing him. Mischka tugs even harder, slowly pulling Ninja up the hole's slope.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Duke has his entire head submerged in a hole, so he doesn't hear the tug of war over the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Ninja puts his left front paw on the top of Mischka's head and presses hard on it forcing it down, hoping the tactic will dislodge him from the scorpion.

Mischka grunts and tries to fight against the force of Ninja's paw pressing down on his head. He pushes his head up but the stronger male seems to have the advantage as Mischka is finding it hard match Ninja's strength. His head gets forced down slightly and he begins losing grip on the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Duke comes out of the hole with a beetle in mouth. he eats it and goes back into the hole. There's more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Ninja presses down harder on Mischka's head, forcing it to the point where it's almost touching the ground. He muffles a bark telling Mischka to give up. He should know who's got the upper paw by now.

Mischka is losing strength in his neck and jaws. He loses grip on the scorpion and his face smashes into the sand. He growls in dismay as he loses the tug of war.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Duke comes up with another beetle and eats it, before having his fill for now and standing where he is to take up sentry duty. He's oblivious to the whole fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Mischka sits hunched over on his haunches, his head touching the ground. He's upset about his defeat...but there's always next time. Mischka hides a vengeful smirk and snickers to himself. He vows to seek revenge on Ninja.

To rub in his defeat even more, Ninja sits on Mischka's head to taunt him as he eats his scorpion reward.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Duke looks around, keeping a close watch on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Mischka gags as he gets a mouth and noseful of sand. He struggles to push Ninja off him.

Ninja snickers tauntingly as he finishes up the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Duke continues to look around. There's always predators looking for a weakness.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Having felt like he's gotten his point across Mischka about what'll happen if he tries to steal food from him again, Ninja lets off him and continues foraging.

Mischka gasps, relieved to finally be able to breath. He shakes some sand from his fur and begins to groom the remaining sand out.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Duke looks at the sky, seeing a large bird. It turns out to be a vulture, so he relaxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

OCC:Look at Fly's first post it is saiying she scanned the area with her blue eyes
IC:Killer found alot of ants in a secret place and he just kept it to himself and ate the huge ants
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Ninja sees the bird's shadow on the ground and looks up at the sky. He turns his head, following it's soring pattern in the sky. At first he's on high alert but once he gets a closer look and realizes that it's just a vulture, he relaxes.

Mischka is spooked to see the large bird but seeing that it's a harmless vulture he resumes foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Duke looks along the ground for land-based predators. He sees nothing, so decides to enjoy the view while on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Ninja looks into the horizon, his thoughts on Linda again. He's itching to find out if she's alive or dead so with one last look at the Jumaas he sets off unnoticed towards Willows territory, heading south.

Mischka doesn't notice Ninja leaving as he is too bust foraging to notice anything around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Killer growled at Mishcka telling him if they could go roving again
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Mischka nods but first they'll need to build up their strength if they are to get into some trouble. As a rover you must always be prepared to act swiftly and cleverly when things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc: I said Fly had blue eyes. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next