Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 pm

ooc: Oh. No, it was Shentai.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 pm

ooc: Kira and Flash are Shentai's.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 pm

ooc: Disperse them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

ooc: Ok I may just have Mischka end up getting caught and chased off a few times. He'll play a game of chicken with the Reapers malesX)

Mischka makes a move to lay down but ends up getting some skin and a little bit of fur ripped out of his back from the drie doring bush's thorns. He lets out a loud yelp in pain then gasps afterwards. That could've given away his location and presence.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Rex hesitated for a moment, knowing they both could get in trouble, but his instincts were too strong and he followed Zola.

Scary finally had enough and kicked Taipan in the snout.

Taipan jumped back with a sharp yelp, it was of more shock than pain. He was about to snarl but it caught in his throat, he might be insane, but to snarl at a dominant was just downright stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Zola started to groom Rex.

Stormy smirked as her mate kicked Taipan.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Rex returned Zola's grooming.

Gingersnap snickered at Taipan, he got what he deserved for being such a wacko.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Zola wanted another litter. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Rex began mating with Zola, but he feared for the pups lives, they already lost one pup to Stormy, if they had another litter, they might not be as lucky as to only have lost one.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Mischka's muscles tense up fearing the Reapers may have heard him yelp but they didn't seem to have noticed. He sighs in relief and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Stormy looks for Zola and Rex. She sees neither of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Mischka suddenly jumps to taking a risk. He slinks out from the bush and steps out into the open no longer wanting to deal with the painfully poking thorns of the drie doring bush. He crawls quietly but quickly through the low grass but the nearest refuge, a patch of tall grass he can use to take shelter in, is even closer to the Reapers. His heart begins to race and the adrenaline starts to flood his blood stream. The likely hood of him being spotted is high.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc: He could mate with Shasta, but she is at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

ooc: Ok. I'll have him get chased off from the foraging party and he'll head towards the burrow afterwards curious to know if any females would be there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Stormy snarls as she scents a rover. Zola and Rex dissipate from her mind for the moment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Mischka freezes when he hears a snarl. Instinctively, he rises up on his hind legs to get a better view of the group. He has a feeling someone has either spotted him or picked up his scent but who? He looks the group over wondering who snarled but standing up makes him stick out like a sore thumb and he's in eyesight of the Reaper males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Squirrel looks over at Mischka, curious as to who he was.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 am

meerkats4life wrote:
Bonnie grimaces and turns around, tugging her tail away. (Is he with the group or at the burrow?)
ooc: whoops, I forgot he was old enough to forage.
Ignore my post XP

bic: At the foraging party, St. Jimmy was approaching, holding his catch, Estella, proudly.
Punkette looked up in time to see him. She narrowed her eyes angrily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

Stormy stops when she sees Estella. Furious, she charged at St. Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Mischka's attention is diverted when he sees a member of the Reapers, St. Jimmy, returning to the group with a pup held in his mouth. He tilts his head to the side, interested in the situation. He can see that the pup is frightened and begins to pick up another group's scent that's emitting from the pup so it's obviously not one of the Reaper pups. He decides to stick around to see what the Reapers will do to the rival pup. He takes advantage of the diversion and slips into the patch of grass he was heading for earlier.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Stormy sinks her teeth into St. Jimmy's neck. Send that pup back!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Mischka's eyes widen in excitement. Things are begining to get interesting. He lays low in the tall grass and watches the fight unfold with interest.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Stormy didn't want the Oreos pup!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Mischka tucks his front paws under his chest, making himself more comfortable as he watches the action. Perhaps a female will stray from the group during the commotion so he decides to wait and see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Shasta watches from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next