Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Mischka surveys the landscape occassionally, keeping a look for danger as well as for the Reapers group. He's still on edge after the predator scares earlier in the day and this time he's being more aware of his environment.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Stormy halts. She suddenly thinks attacking isn't best right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Mischka digs and sniffs at the ground hoping to pick up a Reapers scent trail. Occassionally he stands up on his hind legs to see if can scout the group out in the horizon but so far he's getting nothing but an aerial scent.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Stormy starts to dig. They should forage first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 am

Bonnie sits at the burrow, bored.

Squirrel starts foraging, happily.

Malik sleeps.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Sure... Stormy needs a strong son...

Stormy continues on. She was ready to mate again, but so was Zola, and she was on edge.

ooc: I thought Stormy and Scary already mated. I'm a little confused right now.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 pm

With his nose now to the ground, Mischka sniffs thoroughly, trying to pick up a scent trail left by the Reapers. He still isn't getting anything but is determined to track down the group so he can try his luck with the Reaper ladies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Squirrel eats a millepede, unaware of Mischka's trek through their territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Mischka catches a whiff of something as he's passing by a bush. He pauses and throughly snffs around it. It smells like the Reapers. They must've been in this area recently. Excited that he may be getting close, Mischka slides his nose back over the ground and finally picks up a scent trail. The excitement builds in Mischka's body as begins to follow that trail.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 pm

ooc: Right, they did. ZOla can mate again, though. So can Shasta. She aborted her old litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Mischka pauses occassionally to survey his surroundings to see if he can spot the Reapers. Nothing so far, so he continues to following the scent trail, which is becoming stronger the further he treks into their territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Zola chirps to Rex.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Mischka looks up and spots the Reapers off in the distance. Before approaching them, he grooms himself to make himself look more representable for the Reaper ladies then with an anxious sigh, he begins slinking towards them while staying low in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Sanguine pounces on Bonnie's tail, digging his claws into her tail.
Punkette forages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 am

Bonnie grimaces and turns around, tugging her tail away. (Is he with the group or at the burrow?)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am

ooc: I think that they are old enough to head out...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 am

Rex smiled to Zola and padded over to her. He gently groomed her behind the ear.

Gingersnap snickered at Sanguine.

Taipan followed right behind Scary while swatting at his paws like a pup, he snickered evilly.

Scary rolled his eyes with a snarl, Taipan may be evil and psychotic, but he was also very annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Stormy rolled her eyes at Taipan.

Zola groomed Rex, happy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Mischka slinks closer to get a better look at the Reaper females. He keeps his roving method to the cover of the grass. He doesn't want to carry on the pathetic method his father Quagmire uses, which is to blend into the sand. What a rediculous and useless method! Quagmire should've known from the start that roving that way would ruin his chances of getting lucky with a female and only earn him a wardance by the group's resident males. Unlike his father, Mischka has learned a hard lesson about what happens when you use that roving method and it nearly got him, his brother and his father killed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Zola began to head away, hoping Rex would follow...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Mischka silently slips into a bush for cover. Unfortunately the bush he has chosen to stay hidden in is a drie doring bush and its thorns stick to his fur, poking into his skin underneath. He lets out a soft yip but cuts himself off abruptly. Making a noise could get him caught so he tries his best to express his pain in silent way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Bonnie is at the burrow so is unaware of the rover's trek through their territory. Even if she did see him, she was already pregnant.

Squirrel is unaware of Micshka's approach, but is too young anyway.

Malik walks around inside the burrow, bored.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Mischka winces as the thorns poke into his skin but he remains quiet and patiently waits for a female to stray away from the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 pm

ooc: The only females not pregnant are Punkette and Sascha.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

ooc: The unnamed pup in this group belonged to Pancake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next