Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Mischka can see a light up ahead. He must be reaching a way out of the tall grass. Mischka then finds himself back out in the open but continues running. He's already had many near death experiances while roving in the past and hopes to not continue down that path because anyone of them could very easily lead him to his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 am

Squirrel watches St Jimmy briefly.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Shasta watches St. Jimmy with interest. What was he planning?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Feeling brave enough, Mischka looks over his shoulder to see if he's still being pursued. He sighs in relief. It seems that he's managed to lose Scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 am

Squirrel gets back to foraging, the conflict seemingly over.

Bonnie reemerges from the burrow and scans the area.

Malik lies on his stomach in the burrow and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Killer started approaching the Reapers mob but he didnt feel like joining he knew something bad would happen so he hid in the long grass foreging noisly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Shasta stands on her hind legs and wanders away from the group, bored and looking for action. A fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Unaware of Killer making an approach on the Reapers, Mischka is making his exit but all of the running is begining to take a toll on his legs and lungs. He slows down to trot panting histerically and winces briefly at the burning pain in the muscles in his legs. He looks around hoping he'll be able to get a chance to recharge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:34 am

Squirrel watches her mother leave the group, wondering where she's going. She decides not to follow, despite her curious nature.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Shasta narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Mischka relaxes seeing that no one is persuing him and assumes that it's safe, for now, to take a quick break from roving and pads over to a large camel thorn tree to rest. He plops down on his belly but keeps his head held up to keep an eye out for any over protective Reaper males that might be trying to seek him out and run him clear off their land.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Shasta sighs and lies down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Mischka looks up at the sky and realizes it's getting late. He may have to call off more roving for the day and wait until tomorrow to resume trying to get lucky with the ladies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

Bonnie emerges and is surprised at how late it is. She decides to wait at the entrance until the group come home.

Malik is asleep.

Squirrel looks at the sky, hoping they would be led home soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5