Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Running Star appears into the clearing and squeals glad to see that it IS the Zippers. She's finally home! Suddenly her jump for joy ends abrupty as she realizes something isn't right (The Zippers are splintered right?) Half her family is missing. She also notices Arrow appearing to be acting dominant. She growls letting Arrow know she is in serious trouble (Ok. Maybe she can remain as the dominant female until Running Star is strong enough to win back her dominance). Too weak and exhausted to punish Arrow, Running Star decides to let it go for now and pads over to Dominic where she collapses. She makes a quick glaring glance at Arrow. She WILL get her dominance back. The demands of her pregnancy, her long trek back home and her serious injuries have done her in for the day so she just stays where she is.

Alfonso jumps up wailing joyfully as Running Star returns but he frowns as he notices she appears to be seriously injured. He runs over to her worried about her condition.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 am

Dominic chirps is happiness as he sees his mate come over the dune.

ooc: Wait, I didn't agree to Arrow staying dominant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Running Star looks up at the worried little Alfonso with a weak smile. She nuzzles the pup reassuring him she'll be fine. Her injuries are serious but she'll survive. She struggles to sit up and when she manages to, she nuzzles her mate Dominic lovingly, happy to be reunited at his side.

Alfonso sniffs at one of Running Star's wounds and instinctively licks it to try to soothe the pain and nurse the injury. He looks up at her with his wide innocently gleaming eyes. He hopes she'll get better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Faith limps over to Running Star and watches her with concern.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Running Star looks her group over smiling. She's glad to be back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Faith looks around warily, knowing a predator could take advantage of the group's confusion.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 pm

ooc: Hmmm maybe on the next PR day, I'll have Running Star fight to gain back her dominance if that's ok with you Stormy Smile

Feeling exhausted, Running Star lays back down on her belly. She gremances as the sand stings her wounds. She turns her head and looks at her swollen belly fraught with worry hoping the injuries sustained to her flank haven't caused severe or potentially fatal damage to her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 pm

ooc: no! Take dominance back NOW! I have a feeling we might have another Bahrag, so just take it back now!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

ooc: Alright.

Feeling her strength return to her, Running Star shoots up, standing tensely on her hind legs. She turns her head towards Arrow and narrows her eyes at the female. Now that she has the strength, she's going to fight to get her dominance back. She bows down, now on all 4s and barks fiercely at Arrow, warning the female that she's in serious trouble.

Alfonso whimpers as he senses the dominant female's angry tension and presses up to Faith, frightened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Faith hugs Alfonso and peeps, trying to reassure him. This was the way of group life. She had predicted this happening the secound Running Star returned.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Alfonso calms down slightly but is still tense. He watches to see who makes the first violent move.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Faith also watches.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Unaware of a dominance fight ensuing in the Zippers group, Peachy has been busy with spending the whole afternoon trying to support herself and her unborn pups but she's been struggling badly. She has found little food and has only managed to pick up several ticks in her desperate search for prey. She looks up from foraging, shivering both from being cold and feeling paranoid about the ever present threat that a predator could pick her off at any time. Peachy whimpers as she looks off into the distance, she also misses her son, Alfonso dearly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Jay watches with his eyes wide? Why did there have to be so much fighting in the group recently?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Alfonso whimpers. He can't stand fights especially when they become violent.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm

ooc: if Kusuma doesn't show soon just time skip so RS wins.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:11 am

Faith chrrs to Alfonso and covers his eyes with her paws.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:35 am

Dominic watched. He knew he wasn't supposed to get involved, but he could only hope his mate would come out on top.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Alfonso whimpers and presses his face into Faith's fur, frightened.

Running Star chatters angrily and charges at Arrow. She's determined to gain back her leadership and despite being injured and heavily pregnant, she'll fight feircely to be back on top.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Dominic decided to attack Springer. He could tell Arrow and Springer had been up to no good, and Dominic was going to put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Running Star lunges at Arrow snarling.

ooc: I'm going to wait and see if Kusuma comes back on before attacking, if she's not on in a couple of days someone might have to rp Arrow until she returns. I don't want to assume a winner without Kusuma's permission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Faith keeps her arms around Alfonso, hoping it would calm him down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Alfonso shivers uncontrollably but soon stops as Faith calms him down. He looks up at Faith then looks back at the ensuing fight nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Faith also watches, still holding Alfonso in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next