Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:47 am

ooc: Oh no, another Bahrag. Taking dominance only temporarily, and then when the time comes, refuses to give it up...

Dominic snarled at Arrow, and scent marked Springer. Dominic was DOMINANT here, he didn't care if Arrow was the head female now. Springer, with his mate in lead, was a challenger to Dominic's own Dominance, and he would put up a fight. He wouldn't mate with Arrow ether, Running Star was his mate and his mate alone.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 am

ooc: I planned on Arrow being beaten by Running Star when she returns, tghen she can evict Arrow or anything like that.

bic: Springer snorted at Dominic.

Arrow rolled her eyes at Dominic, she didn't want to mate with him anyway, he was still dominant, but as the female she had more say in who she mated. She saw him simply as an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 am

Streak rolls his eyes and walsk away.

Flurry finds Sugar and begins to groom her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Alfonso launches himself at Jay but misses and tumbles across the ground roughly. He sits up dazed from the fall but laughs off his pain at his silly attempt to tag his playmate.

Running Star has made it out of the bolthole and collapses on the ground from exhaustion. In her weakened condition, exerting only a small amount of energy is a monumental task and it's twice as difficult now that she's heavily pregnant. Foraging is going to be nearly impossible but she has to try. She has an unborn litter to provide for and she needs the strength to help her make it back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Faith turns to watch Arrow again. It seemed like Dominic wasn't taking this too well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Alfonso looks at Arrow then to the angry Dominic. He's still confused about what's unfolding in the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Bruno watched the adults wide-eyed.
Jack didn't really care and he leapt at Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Alfonso soon loses interest in what the adults are up to and playfully bats at Jack as he leapt at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 am

Faith keeps watching Arrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Alfonso then leaps at jack and gently body slams him to the ground. He then nibbles gently on his ear while churring playfully.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Arrow heads out to go foraging, she didn't want to be near Dominic so she stayed well ahead of the others.

Springer followed closely.

Sugar returned Flurry's grooming, she looked up, seeing Arrow leave and got up to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Alfonso sees the adults starting to leave and bounds after them, eagerly looking forward to another day of adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Faith follows by Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Stripe followed, keeping an eye on the pups.
Jack, Angel and Bruno bound after the adults.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Meanwhile, Peachy is foraging under the shelter of a bush. She's found an ants nest and has been picking off the ants for several minutes. She grooms and scratches the spots on her body that are being assulted by the ants. Not only can they be an annoyance but enduring the pain to get in a good meal from these less than nutricious pest isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Dominic followed slowly. He growled at Arrow and stalked on, he was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm

On the other side of Zipper's territory, Running Star hobbles around her bolthole, scratching at the ground weakly. She isn't having any luck finding food as most of the meerkats' delicacies have travelled far down into the ground and in her weakened condition, she doesnt have the strength to dig into the ground. She sits down on her haunches feeling hopeless. The only way she can get food is if she rejoins the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Dominic makes desperate calls, he hopes Running Star, if she was still alive, could hear him and find her way back to the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Too far to be able to hear Dominic's desperate contact calls, Running Star limps into the vegetation to start her painfully slow search for her group the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Dominic continues to call, but keeps an eye on Springer. They didn't need another pregnant female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Running Star hobbles from bush, to tree, through logs, pretty much to anything that can provide her shelter from predators. Along her journey she makes contact calls hoping that her group happens to be somewhere nearby to hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 am

Faith looks at Dominic, feeling sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 am

Dominic thought he could hear contact calls, and he jumped down from the stump and climbed to a tree about three yards away. He began to call louder again, but he wasn't sure if he could be heard.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Alfonso also looks at Dominic with concern. He hasn't seen Running Star since the battle and worries where the Zippers leader could be or if she is even alive. He glances into horizon. He hasn't seen his mother either since she was evicted and misses her alot.

Running Star hears faint contact calls off in the distance and stands up on her hind legs to scan the area but can only stand for a brief time as her pain refrains her from being able to stand. She looks around hopful that the Zippers are near by.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Dominic continues to call, but he's starting to get tired. He's starting to loose hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next