Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Meanwhile, Peachy has come across the Zipper's scent. She stands up on her hind legs and searches the landscape for any sign of the group but doesn't see them. She sighs and gets back on all 4s to continue her search.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Dominic snaps at Springer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 am

ooc: I hadn't planned for Arrow staying dominant either so I'll just have her fight a little then lose.

bic: Arrow hissed and jumped at Running Star. She snapped at her front legs angrily, she dug her claws into the dirt to hold her ground.

Springer snarled and didn't submit to Dominic. Springer was always a rouge and bold meerkat, but now he was just acting crazy to take on a healthy dominant male.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Running Star swiped Arrow on the muzzle then holds her ground, standing 8 inches away from her. She snarls then lunges forward again, colliding into Arrow's chest head first.

Alfonso squeaks as he flinches at the fighting and clings to Faith, terrified.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Dominic sinks his teeth into Springer's neck and tears hard.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Running Star rears up then body slams Arrow to the ground. She presses all her wieght on the female, pinning her to the ground and clamps down on her shoulder hard enough to where the pain would stun her and until she gets the taste of of blood in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Dominic lashes out at Springer. He wouldn't let him win.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Running Star keeps Arrow pinned. She then briefly lets off her to roughly himpslam and scent mark the female letting her know who the real boss is around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Faith hugs Alfonso, hoping it would help him remain calm. She sees Running Star scent mark and feels relieved. It didn't mean that Arrow wouldn't retaliate, though, so she doesn't get too calm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Alfonso turns to look at the dominance fight. He doesn't fully understand the concept of what the scentmarking means yet but somehow also feels relieved when he sees it. But he prepares himself to expect a retaliation from Arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Faith also watches, warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Peachy has her nose trained on the ground. The Zipper's scent is gradually getting stronger and stronger and she occasionally looks up from her search to see if she's found the group but so far no luck yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 pm

h.e muscular and massive sized Killer showed he saw peachy and would hope she would be nice and mate with him.
Killer then ran to peachy being flirty and impressing her by giving her beetles and scorpions he got.
Killer even started grooming her and then started to try to take her to a bush wondering if peachy would be nice
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm

ooc: Peachy is already pregnant so she won't be interested in wanting to mate.

Peachy spots the large male and hisses in surprise. She was so close to completing her mission of finding the Zippers when suddenly this male showed up, his scent drowning out the Zipper's. She growls to herself frustrated. She looks down at the insects he had dug up for her and blinks. She devours them thankful for his generosity but has no interest in wanting to become his mate. She backs as away as he started to groom her. Her main focus right now is to get home and hopefully being accepted back into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Killer left with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Peachy watches Killer leave warily then gets back to her mission but she has temporarily lost the Zipper's scent. Killer's scent is still strong which further puts off her hopes of finding the Zippers mob soon.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Dominic lets go of Springer when he catches the scent of a new male in the air.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Running Star stands up on her hind legs and sniffs at the air. A stranger is in the area. She looks around with a sneer on her face. She's in a bad mood from losing to the Oreos, getting seriously injured and then losing her dominance to Arrow. If she spots the rover, he'll end up being another victim to suffer her wrath.

Alfonso squeaks as he picks up Killer's scent. He stays close to Faith for protection.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Dominic leaves Springer alone. He was sure he had made his point clear.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Arrow got up and growled, she had fought back, but only enough to keep Running Star from totally mauling her, she might be carrying pups now and the last thing she needed was for Running Star to kill them before they are even born.

Springer snarled angrily when he saw Arrow reluctantly submit. If she hadn't odds were he would have kept fighting Dominic.

Sugar peeped softly and sat next to Flurry, she was nervous, she was naturally a pacifist, so all of this fighting had her very on edge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Running Star backs off satisfied that her point had gotten to Arrow. She scent marks her once more hoping she knows her place and stays submissive. She is unaware that she may be pregnant.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Dominic scent marks Arrow one last time and joins his mate in tender grooming.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Arrow snarled as she was scent marked by Dominic. She snorted, And I thought me and Springer were tyrants. She was beginning to regain the old personality she had in the Dares, ruthless and bitter.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

ooc: Crap. I knew this would happen. Dominic scent marked Springer. Or did I say Arrow by mistake?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

ooc: You said Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next