Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Linda finds a grub and devours it. She digs into the ground, looking for more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Lancaster finds another beetle and eats it quickly. He looks up to take a brief scan of the area before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:34 am

ooc: I'll take over Buckeye.

bic: Buckeye emerges from the burrow, and chirps an apology to the group. She immeadiately heads out to forage.
Keeko follows, releived that Buckeye was alright.
Miley, Crash, and Golly Gosh follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 am

Jackie and Snowflake follow quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 am

Buckey gets up, a belly swollen. She grooms Keeko, and starts to lead the group out foraging. Hutch and Glade follow, very hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Lancaster smiles relieved to see Buckeye emerge. He seriously thought she may have become ill but is happy to see that she looks healthy. He bounds back over to the group from his foraging spot and eagerly follows the Willows out.

Lavender peeps letting Buckeye know she has babysitting duty taken care of.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Last but not least Josephine emerged from the burrow weakly and laid quietly in the sunshine hoping to warm her body. Having been dedicated over the last few days to help babysit the pups, Josephine was now looking a bit thin and needed to join the group for a successful foraging trip.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Lancaster looks over his shoulder and sees that Josephine has finally emerged. He scampers back to the burrow and greets her with a tender nuzzle but he realizes she doesn't look well. He peeps concerned. She should join the group today to build up the strength and weight she's lost from babysitting alot.

Lavender looks at Josephine with concern. She could use an experianced adult member to help her juggle the multiple responsibilities of babysitting but seeing Josephine's weakened state, she strongly suggests that she should go foraging with the group. She's confident that she can handle the responsibility alone.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Linda looks at Lavender. She doesn't feel a rookie babysitter should be left alone with the duty, but she can't help. She follows when Buckeye gives the call, but she notices Buckeye looking a little bigger than usual. Could she be pregnant again? A shiver goes down her spine and she goes to the back. Why now?

Bravo finishes foraging along the border and starts heading out of Willow's land.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Lancaster also takes notice of Buckeye's slightly bigger belly. He swallows and looks at the Willow's pregnant females. This could be a disaster for them.

Lavender feels slightly uneasy as it seems just about everyone wants to go foraging. She hopes someone thinks twice and decides to stay behind with her but if she gets stuck on babysitting duty alone, she'll willingly take on the full responsibility. Despite being a rookie babysitter, she's up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Linda stops and looks back. She suddenly doesn't feel like going with the foraging party today, let alone Buckeye. There's little to eat at the burrow though, and she needs as much food as she can get. She sits, conflicted on what to do.

Bravo crosses the Willow's border and heads for the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Lancaster trots several feet from the burrow then looks back. He himself hasn't had much to eat over the past week. He only babysat twice but it wasn't enough for him to become effected by extreme hunger. He's had a few morsels that should keep him going for the rest of the week. He feels stronger than Josphine and feels that Linda should gather more nutrients so she can keep her and her unborn pups alive. He peeps. He'll babysit with Lavender.

Lavender smiles relieved that Lancaster has volunteered to help her on babysitting duty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Linda peeps. She doesn't feel being near Buckeye is a really good idea for her right now either. She can manage for a day. She just needs some time to think things through.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Lancaster nods accepting Linda's choice. Perhaps a day away from Buckeye will take the stress and worries off her shoulders. He sits next to Lavender and watches as the rest of the Willows become smaller in the horizon.

Lavender peeps thanking Linda and Lancaster for their help. As a rookie babysitter, she knows that she's really going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Linda returns to the burrow and sits next to the others. She looks down, wondering what to do now. With Buckeye pregnant again, there's no saying what will happen to the suboridnate litters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Lancaster looks at Linda then at her belly with concern. Buckeye's pregnancy could bring tragety for someone's litter but he also fears that either one of the other pregnant females could choose to do the unthinkable.

Oblivious to the tension between Buckeye and the other pregnant females, Lavender is enjoying the quiet and beautiful atmosphere that surrounds the burrow. With most of the group gone, she hears relaxing sounding nature noises that she's never taken notice of before since she has been used to hearing churrs, chirps, chatters and peeps.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Linda lays down. Problems seem to be turning up at every corner. There's Maylene and Luna to worry about, Buckeye is now pregnant once more, and she's even waging a war inside her own mind against the murderous instincts that are telling her to do terrible things. She gets up and starts to groom Lancaster a little. Maybe some grooming will ease her stress.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Lancaster returns the grooming. He can sense Linda's stress and wants to help ease her tense emotions.

Lavender looks around also enjoying the beautiful landscape of the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Linda starts to forage near the burrow, hoping to find something to eat and settle her nerves.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Lancaster goes on guard. He stays alert to every sound and movement that surrounds the burrow. Any one of them could be from a predator and someone must be prepared to warn the babysitters so they can act in time to get into shelter.

Lavender watches Linda forage around the burrow. Hearing her stomach rumble a few times, she begins to think about foraging also.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Linda digs fiercely into the ground. She will need to move further out to find anything. She checks another spot farther away and finds a beetle which she eats ravenously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Lavender gives in to her hunger and joins Linda with foraging around the burrow. She scours at the ground as she moves from spot to spot hoping to find something good.

Lancaster is on high alert remembering that earlier this morning he came across a strange scent that was precariously close to the burrow. The thought of what ever it could've been from and it may be still hanging around, is still heavy on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Linda digs into the ground and finds multiple grubs. She eats them all. Just for today she'll forage around the burrow, as consistently doing this isn't enough for a pregnant female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Lavender pulls up a beetle grub and swallows it down after a few chews but she's going to need more than just beetle grubs to keep up her strength.

Lancaster thoroughly scans the bushes and tall grass that dot the surrounding area near the burrow. If anything threatening is in the area, it'll most likely be hiding in amongst the vegetation waiting for a chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Linda starts digging a hole. Whatever she's after is deep. Half of her body is submerged in the hole as she keeps digging. She can't see any danger or hear an alarm from the hole so she better be quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next