Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

ooc: Lanvender was a pup Pancake's sister played. Her user name was Socks but she had another user name before that one I forget what it was though. She hasn't been on in months.

Lancaster sees Lavender emerge and peeps a good morning. He churrs a closed mouthed giggle as he sees that she doesn't appear to be much of an early morning riser. He remembers being her age but he was more of an early bird. His brother Tank however liked to sleep in.

Lavender peeps a soft morning greeting to the meerkats who are already up. She stretches her 4 legs then sits down. Still a bit tired she tilts forward and struggles to keep her eyes open as they adjust to the bright morning light.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Linda smiles and sits up. She remembers when she wasn't much different than that, but she's an adult now, an adult, and a soon to be mother. She tenderly grooms her belly and enjoys the morning view.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Lancaster looks into the distance and sees a small herd of gemsbok. Most of the antelopes have migrated and he's curious to know why those gemsbok have chosen to stay behind.

Lavender's eyes finally adjust to the sun's brightness and she starts to look around. Her breath is taken away by how beautiful the landscape looks this morning.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Linda clamly admires the landscape of the morning. It's interupted by her stomach growling and she looks into the burrow, wondering when Buckeye will emerge.

Bravo watches the large creatures in the distance. He better stay away from them on his trip. Aggressive or not, there's still the chance of a terrible accident involving a hoove and a meerkat not much larger than it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Lancaster doesn't care about the gemsboks' reasons for staying he just enjoys watching their movements and wishes all of them would stay year round.

Lavender looks over her shoulder at the burrow. She's at the age where she can start taking up adult responsebilities and wants to start by providing as a care giver. She loves pups and enjoys spending time with them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

ooc- I think someone should play Buckeye.

ic- Linda stares into the burrow. Buckeye hasn't gotten up yet. She controls her curiousity and remains where she is.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Lancaster looks at the sky. The sun has moved to the midmorning point and Buckeye still isn't up. He looks at the burrow wondering if she's okay.

Lavender peeps. She's up for the awesome responsibility of being a babysitter. It'll be her fist time and she expects it to be not very action packed but she's naiive to the fact that it can be a dangerous occupation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Linda gets concerned. She gets up and enters the burrow mouth, peeping curiously into the tunnel. Did something happen?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Lancaster follows Linda into the burrow. He hopes Buckeye hasn't contracted a serious illness.

Lavender isn't as worried about Buckeye as the others since she just got up herself but decides to follow Linda and Lancaster below. Buckeye is usually up before the rest of the group and she finds her late sleep in to be unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Linda peeps as she edges further into the burrow, but doesn't want to get too close.

Bravo decides it's a good time to go. He heads off in a random direction, hoping to come across another mob. His roving trip begins.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Lancaster looks over Linda's shoulder. He bobs his head afraid of what he might see when they see Buckeye.

Lavender follows close behind Lancaster. She mews, concerned about the Willow's mighty female leader.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Linda peeps. Should she check on Buckeye? She steps back. Someone else should go. Someone who's still on Buckeye's good side.

Bravo trots along, heading farther and farther away from the Willows in his search for romance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Lancaster peeps. He'll advance further to check on Buckeye. He knows if Linda goes to check up on her she may not get a thank you for your concern in return being that she's pregnant and could still be seen as a threat by her.

Lavender hangs back. She peeps to Linda and Lancaster not to be so worried. Buckeye could just be wanting to sleep in. Considering how cold it is now so early in the morning, who wouldn't want to stay tucked up in a warm burrow a little while longer?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Linda nods in Lavender's take on the strange occurance. That might be it. Buckeye seemed fine to her yesturday. Linda exits the burrow and looks around. Where did Bravo go?

Bravo is already out of sight, hidden by the nearby flora. He continues his trot, only stopping for the smell of something good to eat as he passes by.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Lavender exits the burrow. She knows Buckeye should be fine since she didn't look ill yesterday and decides to wait patiently for her to emerge.

Lancaster hesitates to follow Linda and Lavender back above ground. He's still a bit worried about Buckeye's well being. She may have looked find yesterday but it's still possible that she could've come down with something suddenly over night. He shakes his head. He shouldn't be so worried it could be just a coincidence. He chooses not to dwell on it and heads back above ground.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Linda looks around some more. Bravo must be on a roving trip. He would often leave without telling anyone and return at his likeing. He'll be back. Her stomach starts to rumble again. She needs food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Lancaster doesn't see Bravo anywhere. He figures that he took off on a roving trip and will probably return later in the day.

Lavender looks around curious to know where Bravo went. She's too young yet to know about roving and what consequences it could bring if a rover comes to her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Linda comes over and grooms Lavender. She peeps, telling her that Bravo's gone roving.

Bravo gets closer to the Willow's border, unwittingly heading towards the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Lavender returns the grooming. She isn't sure what roving is but feels reassured about what Bravo's up to.

Lancaster looks into the distance. He thinks about how it's been a while since he last roved but now that he has Josephine, he has no interest in roving.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Linda sits next to Lavender. Lavender's too young to be having pups, but she has confidence that Lavender will know what to do when approached by a rover. She looks into the distance. Speaking of rovers... she sighs and looks at the ground. Could Ninja really be dead, and she's been hoping for the return of a dead meerkat this entire time? She doesn't want her pups to be fatherless.

Bravo forages along the edge of Willow's territory. He's eager to go, but needs to build up some strength first.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Lavender has seen the group react when a rover appears in the area and knows that they are something to be wary about so she knows from seeing what the other females do to stay safe is to stick close to the Willow males.

Lancaster looks at the burrow. Buckeye isn't the only one sleeping in. He hasn't seen Josephine emerge either. He starts to think that sleeping in sounds good about now having woken up a bit early and he's starting to feel a little bit of his groggyness still hanging on.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Linda looks into the burrow. She's really hungry, and wants to leave very soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Lancaster hunches over as a hunger pain grips his stomach. No longer wanting to wait until Buckeye emerges to head out foraging, he starts to move away from the burrow, scratching at the ground along the way.

Lavender peeps. She's starving too but reminds Lancaster that it's better if they wait until the dominants decide when to leave.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Linda can't hold back her hunger anymore. Her instincts kick in and she moves a little bit away from the burrow to forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Lancaster finally finds something, a beetle. He devours it ravenously then resumes moving away from the burrow.

Lavender stays at the burrow. She already has her plans set for today but may eventually decide to scour around the burrow grounds to find food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next