Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

Linda digs into the ground, eager to find food to feed herself and her unborn pups. She flings dirt and sand into the air as she does so.

Bravo looks at the ground as he wonders what he should do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Lancaster has dug a large hole quicker and easier than he thought he would have but he finds nothing. He sighs disappointed but moves to a different spot to forage. He's confident that he'll find something eventually.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Linda is also having difficulty foraging. She sniffs around, hoping to find something to satisfy her big appetite.

Bravo starts to lean towards roving. There will always be other chances to babysit. If he is going to rove, he should leave soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Lancaster finds a spot where the sand is a bit more softer and easily plows into the ground. It isn't long before he disappears into his large dugged hole. Unfortunately he once again finds nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Snowflake starts to walk a short distance from the group, in the hope of finding something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Lancaster moves a few inches from the spot he just dug at and claws into the ground with a set determination. Driven by extreme hunger, he's intent on finding food and won't stop digging until he gets something!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Linda scratches at the ground but still finds nothing. Hopefully they will have better prospects in a different part of their land. She really needs to keep her energy up.

Bravo starts to forage, having decided to rove today. What mob should he target?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Lancaster fails once again to dig out any edible morsels. He doesn't even find an ants nest or any termites. He sits down taking a break from his exhaustive ground excavating. He winces slightly as his sore arms start to throb.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Linda moves further away from the others in search of breakfast. She smells something rare and starts digging fiercely.

Bravo finds a beetle and eats it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Feeling strength return to his front limbs, Lancaster resumes digging. He catches the whif of something delicious and furiously tears into the ground determined to reach it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Linda finds what she smelled. Two turtle eggs. They're uncommon for this time of year. Oh well. She rolls one out and tries to crack the shell.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Lancaster sees something move under the sand. He can smell that it's a scorpion. He drags it out using the claws on his left paw and immediately after the scorpion is pulled out into the light, it goes into defensive mode as it detects Lancaster. After dodging and enduring a few stings from the scorpion, Lancaster disarms it and devours it ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Linda manages to crack the egg and eats the liquid insides. Besides scoprions, eggs are her favorite. She finishes the eggs and look into the hole. There's still one more left.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Unaware of Linda's lucky egg discovery, Lancaster finishes his scorpion but it's barely enough to silence his rumbling tummy. He looks around making sure he hasn't wandered too far from the burrow and to scan the area for danger before moving to another spot to forage.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Linda looks around, thinking about sharing it, but she needs the food. She rolls out the second one and starts to eat it as well.

Bravo finds another beetle and eats it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Lancaster returns his nose to the ground and sniffs around thoroughly. He doesn't catch any smells of prey being below his feet but he catches the scent of an unknown animal that has trekked through here. He stands up on his hind legs and looks around. The animal's scent is faint but he has a strange feeling that whatever it is, it's still might be around.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Linda eats the second egg as well. She scratches at the ground, still hungry.

Bravo stands up. He feels he should get moving soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Another rumble from Lancaster's stomach takes away his concerns of there being a potential threat near the burrow and he gets back to foraging. The need to satify his hunger is his main priority right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 am

Snowflake finds a gecko and devours it quickly.

Jackie grooms herself.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 am

Keeko heads into the burrow to check if Buckeye was okay.

ooc: Does someone want to play Buckeye until Abt2700 gets back?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 am

ooc- Maybe, but I'm already covering for Stormy in rping Teetsie.

ic- Bravo finishes a millipede. He's eager to go, and he can always eat later. He stands up, getting ready to head out on a roving trip.

Linda returns to the group. It will only be a waste of energy to try to find food here. There's little to find anyway. She sits as she waits for Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Lancaster has dug his way into a large hole under a drie doring bush. He backs out of the hole and sits next to it to clean his sand covered paws. He sighs, disappointed that he didn't find anything. He looks around for Buckeye and seeing that she hasn't emerged yet starts to concern him.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Linda decides to use the time to do a little self grooming. She lays down and starts to groom herself, making sure her fur remains clean and parasite free.

Bravo stretches and looks along the horizon. He'll leave when the others do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Lancaster pads back over to the burrow and plants himself close to the company of the other Willows members. He starts to groom the sand from his fur and occassionally takes a few moments to groom a fellow Willows member in between.

ooc: I geuss I can take over Lavender?

Lavender emerges late with sleepers in her eyes and with the effects of groggyness still hanging on. She's a teenager now and like a human teenager enjoys to sleep in and takes awhile to fully awaken after arousing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm

ooc- Who's Lavender?

ic- Linda peeps a good morning and gets back to grooming herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next