Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Kamaria checks on each one of the pups, licking them each in turn and then heading above to sit and wait for her returning family.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Duke continues to forage within the safety of his mob, unaware of the arrival of the two rovers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm

As Ninja and Mischka hobble their way across the landscape, they are unaware that they're heading straight towards the Jumaa mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Duke has his fill for now and decides to stands sentry, watching for danger while the others focus on food. They haven't encountered a predator yet today, but they always can.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Mischka stumbles to the side as his weakness from hunger intensifies. He's almost at the point where he can barely keep walking. It seems he's becoming weaker as each hour passes.

Ninja frowns with concern and offers Mischka his shoulder for support. He worries that if they don't find a group and some food soon Mischka might not survive another day.

Mischka leans against Ninja's shoulder for support. He looks at him smiling greatfully. He peeps thanking Ninja for his concern and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Duke looks in all directions, making certain that nothing approaches the mob without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Kamaria scans the area, but seeing there was no threat, decided to take a little katnap. She knew sleeping on the job was bad, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Suddenly, the familiar scent of meerkats enters Ninja's nose. He becomes excited and picks up his walking pace while still supporting Mischka. It looks like the boys may just lucky with joining a meerkat group today. A much needed necessity the boys need to survive.

Mischka picks up the scent of the meerkats and sighs in relief. He struggles to stay supported against Ninja as he quickens his pace.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Duke keeps watching the area for predators, unaware that two rovers are almost in sight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

As the males travel further into Jumaa territory, the Jumaa mob's scent becomes even stronger in the air. Ninja peeps with joy and confidence to Mischka. They may just be hundereds of feet away from encountering a meerkat group.

Mischka smiles weakly. He too is excited about possibly being accepted into a group but he's also worried that they could be rejected and he isn't so quick to getting his hopes up. Through out most of his life, he's been treated with hostility from other meerkat groups and has lost trust in other meerkats. The only meerkats he's trusted were his father Quagmire and brother Grischka but now that they're both gone, the only other meerkat he has gained the trust of is Ninja. He feels he isn't yet ready to trust a large group of meerkats. But in this scenerio he HAS to. His life depends on it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

ooc- How about they're within sight the next post.

ic- Duke keeps attentive watch, not allowing any slip ups in his concentration
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc: Ok

Suddenly, a mob of meerkats comes into view. Ninja peeps and bobs his head in excitement. It's a mob of meerkats! Just what they to be able to make it through the winter but just waltzing right in and making yourself comfortable won't be acceptable. It's not going to be easy getting in. The boys will be have to be as submissive as possible if they're going to succeed in being accepted into the group.

Mischka sees the group and swallows, nervous. He doesn't want to expierance another vicious altercation. He pushes himself to stay calm, worried that if he presents himself strangely it may make him look like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Duke sees the two not far away. He stares at them for a few seconds. They must be rovers. He barks an alarm and gets down from his post, coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Ninja lowers his head and tail in submission letting the group know that they aren't here to rove only to join. They need the safty and tight nit support of a group to last through the winter.

Mischka chirps feeling even more nervous but copies Ninja. If he acts submissive he shouldn't recieve any vicious treatments.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Duke comes over, curious. He realizes what they're here for when they act submissive. He circles them, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Ninja keeps his submissive pose as Duke sniffs him. He wants to prove as much as possible that he and Mischka mean no harm.

Mischka's heart races as Duke sniffs him. He clenches his eyes shut and tenses up his muscles bracing himself just waiting to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:24 pm

They seem okay. Duke makes his decision. He hipslams and scent marks each of them, accepting them into the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Ninja accepts the hipslam and scent mark then peeps to Duke thanking him for allowing them into the group. He glances at Mischka smiling with excitement but his smile fades slightly as he sees Mischka stiffening up in fear. Ninja nudges Mischka and peeps reasuring him that he's fine and that they've been accepted into the group.

Mischka flinches as he's hipslammed and scent marked. He braces himself for more but as he slowly opens his eyes he realizes the group isn't attacking him. He loosens up and sighs feeling more comfortable. He's about to learn that not all meerkat groups are bad. Mischka glances at Ninja as he felt a nudge from him. He peeps letting him know he's no longer afraid and thanking him for his reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Duke returns to the others, resuming his sentry duties as before. Two more males should help in keeping rovers at bay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Now that they are within the safe fold of a meerkat group, Ninja takes the oppertunity to do some serious foraging. With other meerkats around to watch their backs Ninja and Mischka can forage in peace.

Mischka, though still weak from hunger, finds the strength to forage. This is a good oppertunity to gain the strength and wieght he had lost over the past 4 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Aliya watches the new males for a moment, before returning to foraging. They seemed trustworthy.

Suri sees Kamaria come below and smiles at her. After a minute she smells Casper's scent and looks at her, concerned.

Emzio continues digging for food.

Little Boy watches the males warily for a moment. He then calms down and gets back to sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Ninja is first of the 2 to find food. He's found a millipede but doesn't plan on eating the whole thing. He drags the millipede across the ground then briefly looks up at Mischka. He needs it more than Ninja does to gain back his strength. Ninja finishes up cleaning the millipede then bites it in half. He generously brings it over to Mischka and drops it in front of him. He smiles with graditude and nudges the half millipede closer to Mischka. He'll need it.

Mischka sees the half millipede at his feet and glances up to see that it was Ninja who gave it to him. He peeps thanking him then devours it slowly, cherishing every bit of its taste that hits his taste buds. The taste of prey never tasted so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Aliya eats a grasshopper quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Ninja returns to his half of the millipede and devours it hungrily.

Feeling some of his strength returning, Mischka puts more muscle into his foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 am

Duke watches the two as they forage. Mischka doesn't look too well. He hopes whatever's wrong with him isn't a disease. He eyes Mischka, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next