Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Mischka plants himself a few feet away from the burrow. He leans back on his haunches and stares off at the breath takingly beautiful sunset.

Ninja notes that a meerkat has exited the burrow and another was sat outside the burrow entrance. This must mean that the group has pups. Ninja peeps excited to want to meet the Jumaa pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Duke quickly heads inside behind Aliya to check on the pups. He's oblivious to Kamaria's encounter with a rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Ninja follows Duke into the burrow eager to meet the pups but before approaching them right away, he'll seek permission first. He feels that it wouldn't be right to just waltz over to a litter of pups that belong to group he just joined. Ninja peeps to Duke. He wants to get to know the groups future leaders.

Not that interested in wanting to meet the Jumaa pups, Mischka is more interested in wanting to rove. He stands up on his hind legs surveying the landscape. He'll wait a few days until he's strong enough before heading out on a roving trip.

ooc: I see Ninja as a more responsible babysitter than Mischka. He'll be like his dad where his thoughts are always on the ladiesXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc- Sounds good to me. Were you still planning on Ninja visiting the Willows again?

ic- Duke enters the chamber to see the pups nice and safe. He hears Ninja and chirps softly, allowing him to approach the pups, as long as Aliya is fine with it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Ninja smiles as he gets the approval from Duke and quietly approaches the pups. He sniffs them and gives each of them a gentle nuzzle. Already from just getting a look at them he's starting to become drawn to them. Ninja may be a serious meerkat but he's a softy when it comes to pups.

Mischka takes a 360 look around at the horizon. He's already had encounters with some of the groups in the area but instead of the one being chased he plans to do the chasing.... after their females that is.

ooc: Yes. I plan to have him visit the Willows after Linda gives birth. If they survive to emerge from the burrow I plan to have him visit around that time or I might have him visit sooner before that. I came up with a plot for Mischka on the next RP day. I was thinking of having him and Ninja stay behind to babysit. As Mischka is tempted to head off roving a wild non-pregnant perminantly evicted female will appear at the babystting burrow who's desperately looking to join a group. Mischka will instantly become attracted to her but Ninja will ruin his attempts to become aquainted with her and chase her off but when Ninja's attention is diverted, Mischka will sneak away to find her and when he finds her he'll spend time with her. Even though he can be weak at the knees when he sees an attractive female while roving, Ninja will refuse a strange female when it comes to looking after pups. He puts the pups' safty before his needs or interests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Aliya smiles at Duke and Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm

ooc- But wait. I was having Linda end up in the Jumaas and give birth here.

ic- Duke lays down in the chamber, smiling at the pups. Ninja seems drawn to them. Maybe they will have another babysitter in their ranks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 pm

ooc: Oh Yeah I forgot about thatXD When do you plan for Linda to join the Jumaa?

Ninja lays down on his side next to the pups. He looks at them smiling happily. Being around pups makes him joyful. He starts to think about Linda as he stares at the pups. He knows that it won't be long before she gives birth. He's thinking about making a visit to the Willows in the near future to visit Linda and hopefully he'll get to see the pups he fathered with her. He smiles dreamily as he looks up at the burrow ceiling as he thinks about Linda. That beautiful smile, those pretty sparkling eyes...he sighs as he starts to miss her.

Mischka watches the sun disappear behind the mountains in the distance. He smiles happy that he and Ninja won't be spending it in a cold bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc- Depends. Sometime between when Maylene gives birth and 2 game days before Linda gives birth.

ic- Duke nudges the pups and makes his way back out of the burrow. He sits at the entrance, staring into the horizon. He isn't ready to sleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:07 pm

ooc: Ok

Ninja licks each of the pups on their foreheads then curls around them and snuggles with them. He's thinking about volunteering to babysit once he becomes more settled in the group.

Mischka yawns then scratches an itch behind his right ear. He pads over to the burrow mouth and plops himself down on his belly in front of the burrow entrance. He'll be heading down for the night once the sun fully sets.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

ooc- I was going to have Bravo eventually meet Ninja at some point, whether Ninja goes to the Willows or Bravo comes here.

ic- Duke admires the landscape they call their own as the sun continues to set. They're doing good, for the dry season. Maybe well enough to support a third litter of theirs...

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:27 pm

ooc: Ok I'm planning to have Ninja visit the Willows within the next couple of RP days perhaps they could meet up then.

Ninja rests his head next the pups and closes his eyes. He's exhausted from traveling all day and is starting to feel the effects of all the tireless adventuring he and Mischka have been doing over the past 4 days.

Mischka rests his head on the slope of the burrow mouth and churrs with content. He's happy to be part of a group again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:31 pm

ooc- Sounds like a plan.

ic- Duke takes time to relax after a nice long day of foraging. They have two more adults to help out, which is good with young pups in the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Mischka smiles in content as he watches the sun set. Things have turned out for the better ever since he told his father off. Why didn't he do that sooner!? He's now part of a group where he doesn't have to worry about his father trying to dominate over everyone and getting tossed out because of that action he had no part in. He also got to experiance the REAL feeling of being full. When he was with his father, they would eat small amounts and fast and rove more. Here in the Jumaa he gets to do things at his own pace and can make his own decisions without his father being there to correct him and control him. Mischka sighs. This is the life.

Ninja rolls onto his back and looks up at the ceiling. He isn't ready to fall asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Duke stands up, hoping to get a better view of the landscape. A dominant isn't able to relax as often as a subordinate might, and he savors the times he can rest easy, like now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Mischka sits up on his haunches as he feels his fur crawling with itches. He scratches behind his left ear then scratches another itch on his thigh. He decides to do some grooming. While foraging he picked up some ticks and flees and wants to get rid of them to prevent getting a disease and spreading it to the group.

Ninja rolls back on to his side and nuzzles the pups. He's enjoying his time with the Jumaa mob's newest generation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Duke sees Miskcha and starts grooming him just out of his desires to contain any parasite outbreaks before they start.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Mischka peeps a thank you to Duke. He could use the help to get rid of all of the parasites. If he misses one, there's still a chance that it could carry a disease.

Ninja yawns feeling tired and closes his eyes halfway. He's looking forward to a night where he'll be curled up warmly in a ball of meerkats and where he'll be able to sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Duke continues to groom Mischka, helping rid him of any parasites he may have gained as a rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Mischka grooms off some parasites from his left side. He tends to get alot of parasites on his sides.

Ninja feels an itch on his neck and uses his right back claws to relieve the itch. He too has picked up some parasites on his roving journeys with Mischka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Suri and Little Boy groom eachother.

Aliya gives her pups a feed.

Emzio goes below ground early.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 am

Duke grooms Mischka, getting rid of some of the parasites. He stops and gets back to admiring the landscape around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Aliya remains below ground now, with her pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:13 pm

ooc- We should end this day soon.

ic- Duke yawns and looks down. He's starting to get tired. He should head below ground soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Mischka peeps a thank you to Duke for helping him to remove the parasites from his fur then leans back on his haunches to enjoy the last of the sun's raise.

Ninja moves to another part of the burrow to do some self grooming. He doesn't want to spread the flees and ticks to the other members of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next