Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 am

Zippers
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa ....... 9 months and 7 days.
Dastan ...... 6 months and 04 days
El-ahrairah, Rabscuttle ...... 5 months and 24 days
Alfonso...... 2 month 8 days
Angel, Jay, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 1 month and 23 days.
Chetana ...... 1 month and 17 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Lewa
Sassy
Spunky
El-harairah
Dastan
Chetana
Tetzul

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Running Star and Dominic’s Litter ...... Due 5th of November
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
Stripe and Vardi’s Litter.....Unconfirmed (27th November)
----------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 am

Dominic scans the area, now that Running Star's pregnancy was noticeable, he was being very protective.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Alfonso is asleep below ground cuddled up against Faith. Over the past couple of days he has become close to her and has accepted her as a step in for his evicted mother. But it's still not the same. He still misses his real mother Peachy and wonders when/if she'll be able to return to the group.

Running Star is up and above ground sunning herself. She sits on her haunches with her paws rested on her large belly. Her pups are due in 2 weeks (If I'm correct. My math sucksXD) and she's determined to gather all the nutrients she can before her due date. She wants to make sure they're born healthy and strong because now that the harsh winter has began they're going to need all the strength they need to be able to survive. Today she's feeling moody and is in no mood for any funny buisness from her subordinates.

Outside a bolthole close to the Zippers' main burrow, Peachy sits on her haunches with her arms across her large belly alone and cold. Over the passed 4 days she has struggled to survive in exile and has slowly begun to lose weight, something that could prove to be catastrophic for her unborn litter if she continues going down that path. She has been surviving on termites and ants during her eviction but it's far from what she needs to be able to support her unborn pups. Peachy also misses her son Alfonso. She's only allowed to observe him from a distance as Running Star isn't yet ready to accept her back into the group. If she has to spend another day in exile, Peachy feels she could go crazy. Today she's going to attempt to sneak back into the group but with Running Star in a stern mood, returning to the group will be looking less likely.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Dominic grooms Running Star. He can see the next generation will be here soon, and he's not willing to take any risks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am

Faith lies by Alfonso and wakes up. She knew he would never see her the way he saw Peachy, but it didn't matter. She hoped Peachy would return though.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am

ooc: Is Peachy's litter surviving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Streak is next up, unusually happy.

Flurry is next up, waiting for Sugar to get up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Dominic stands sentry, but now that the Zippers had a larger territory, the unborn pups had a better chance of surviving now that there was more food around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Running Star returns the grooming. Having a bigger territory has made things a bit easier for the Zippers. They have a larger food supply than the other groups in the area and it's proving to be greatful in helping to support Running Star's unborn litter. She knows that her litter will do just fine once they are born.

Alfonso is now awake and climbs on Faith feeling up to playing around. For now he has put his thoughts about his mother aside and now just wants to play. He nibbles gently on Faith's ear.

Peachy glances off in the distance then jerks her head to the right spooked by a sudden sound. Living on her own for the passed 4 days has made her a bit paranoid about being attacked by predators.

ooc: Yes Peachy's litter will survive. I plan to have her return to the Zippers after Running Star gives birth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:31 pm

ooc?\. Right. I remember, I forgot the new rule wasn't applied on her. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:33 pm

ooc: I plan to test the new rule on her sometime in the future though;)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm

ooc: you know what i always thought of being cool... a Dominant male that mated with the DF and subordinate females. 0_0
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm

ooc: Agreed. I think that makes things more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 am

Faith giggles at Alfonso and paws at him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am

ooc: Though Dominic and Joey never would... Joey might if Starburst mated with Luke again, though...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Alfonso chirps joyfully and playfully bats at Faith's paws.

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 am

Faith smiles and giggles like a child and keeps pawing at Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Alfonso churrs joyfully as he stands up on his hind legs on Faith but as he does so he tumbles off her. He chirps a giggle at his fall.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Dominic watches the pups play with a smile. He watches the area carefully though, he has a feeling the Midnights will attack again sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Running Star scans the area as she waits for the rest of the group to emerge before heading out to forage. Ever since the battle with the Midnights she and the rest of the group have been on edge. With her pups due soon she worries that the Midnights could seek revenge by raiding the burrow and killing her pups.

Peachy stumbles to the side on her feet spooked. It seems every noise she hears leaves her unbalanced physically and emotionally.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Dominic followed Running Star. Jay followed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Running Star makes leads calls as she heads further away from the burrow. Any Zippers who are still not up will have to catch up to the group.

Unaware of the group starting to head out, Alfonso continues playing with Faith. He gently nibbles on her front paw.

Starving and with an unborn litter to support, Peachy starts to forage around her bolthole. Being alone at the worst time of the year she's extremely vulnerable to predators and will have a much harder time trying to find food so she'll have to work twice as hard to keep her and her unborn litter alive. But it's going to be an up hill battle now that food is scarce. She may have to risk spending more time foraging than looking out for danger as all of the meerkat delicacies have gone far under ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Dominic stands sentry.

Jay starts to dig, but he's small, and is struggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 am

Faith is also unaware of the group leaving and giggles at Alfonso pawing at him with her other paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:32 am

Streak follows, and Flurry stays close to Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next