Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Casper is targeting the burrow. he sees Kamaria there and smirks. It was his lucky day.

Kamaria doesn't notice Casper approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Duke keeps steady watch as they move to a foraging spot. They will need to work hard to pull through the dry season and keep all of the pups alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Wichita keeps watch as she was doing sentry duty as the group was heading away from the burrow and out to forage. Then Wichita made sure she kept up with the group too and soon she relized they were about a mile away from the burrow and she stayed on sentry duty making sure no predator or rover got past her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 am

Suri goes below ground to check on the pups, unaware of Casper's presence.

Aliya finds a decent spot and starts digging.

Emzio digs, despite her inexperience.

Little Boy stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 am

Duke also stands sentry, allowing the others to forage first. He'll forage when some others stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 am

Casper pads over to Kamaria. Kamaria chirps to him and began to groom him
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 am

Watching his sister disappear into the grass, Mungo Jerrie gave a quick look to either side of him before quickly abandoned his sentry post at the burrow and dashing off to catch up with the foraging party. Unaware that Casper had targeted the burrow looking for females.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Duke keeps watch as the others forage. Their mob is growing, more so with pups than adults. All of the adults will need to help raise the litters. He smiles as he looks at the older pups forage.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Casper chirps to Kamaria and began to lead her away.

Kamaria followed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:51 pm

ooc- Didn't you just say Kamaria was good with resisting rovers? More irony.

ic- Duke gets hungry and barks, asking someone else to fill in his place. He starts digging near some bushes, hoping have good finds there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm

ooc: Well, I needed her to mate for a plot I had in mind- otherwise, she would have ignored Casper.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 pm

ooc- Do you plan to have the pups live, or will that be a secret?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm

ooc: Well the plan was- for her to be evicted, and disperse for a while. About a week before she's due she'll return to Jumma, be re accepted, and have her pups. They will hopefully survive, but eventually after that, Cyan and Casper will kidnap them (hopefully they will be Dominants of the Phantoms then) and take them. Kamaria will be forced to join so she can be with her pups, and then the Jumma attack, take all but one of the pups back (one of the two I plan on having in her litter will stay) and Kamaria returns tot he Jumma with her family, but the Phantoms and the Jumma become rivals.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

ooc- Phantoms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 am

ooc: That sounds like a good idea.

bic: Aliya keeps foraging, but the dry season hasn't been making things any easier.

Emzio digs at an ants nest and attempts to eat the ants as they run in panic.

Suri keeps the pups by her side, unaware of Kamaria following Casper.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 am

ooc- Who are the Phantoms?

ic- Duke starts digging. Whatever he's after is deep underground. Once the hole's big enough to fit half of himself inside, he finally gets to what he was seeking. A scorpion. He comes out of his hole and eats it before anyone else has a chance to.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:44 am

ooc: the Phantoms are a planned group that cyan and Casper will form when he returns to the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 am

ooc- Okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 am

Casper runs off.

kamaria returns to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 am

Duke digs up a beetle and eats it. He then moves on to a little patch in the open and starts digging there, smelling something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:11 am

Wichita then steps down from her sentry post as her hunger gets the best of her. After picking up the smell of something she went to the tree and began digging near it. Soon after she had discovered a nice juicy skink. Wichita then eats the skink quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 am

Duke continues to dig for food, watching Aliya as he does so. The dry season might not be the best time to think about a third litter, but he knows Aliya will eventually be open to mating again soon. He won't let any rover get to her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Kamaria heads below to check on the pups.

Dahoma squeaks and digs around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 pm

ooc- If you're reading this Yoshkat you can bring in Ninja and Mischka whenever you like. Duke will accept them.

ic- Duke eats a millipede and starts eating ants he finds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Ninja and Mischka cross into Jumaa territory from a neighboring wild group territory they have been spending the last 4 days in. Over the past 3 days, Ninja and Mischka have been roving at the wild group with no success. Ninja has taken Mischka under his wing to teach him the ropes of roving like an expert but so far that process has been going along slowly. A bit too slow for Ninja's liking. Despite not wanting to associate with his father ever again, Mischka kept his father's roving skills, which is blending into the sand thinking that because his fur color is closely resembled to the color of the sand that a group won't see him but like he's learned in the past, he was wrong. It's going to take a while for Ninja to break him of those roving skills. Maybe even frustratingly too long. The 2 boys drag their feet along the hot sand, exhausted. Their roving trips have been fruitless and they've been struggling to live on their own since the winter dry season has started to kick in. They both have lost a lot of weight now that the Kalahari pantry is bear and they've picked up a few scratches and bruises along their rough journey of roving and trying to keep themselves alive.

Ninja is not as weak from hunger but he's worried about Mischka's health as he has lost a substaintial amount of weight and has become particularily weak, more than he has. Ninja is used to living and surviving on his own during the hardships of the Kalahari and can handle a few weeks without eating much but he can tell Mischka isn't used to it and it's proving to be hard on him. He peeps. They should take a break from roving and wait until the wet season begins to start back up again. What they should do now is look for a group other wise they could die if they continue living alone.

Mischka weakly lifts his head up to look at Ninja. His weakened condition can be seen in his shineless eyes. He nods. They need the safty and support of a group to be able to make it through all seasons of the Kalahari. He slightly winces as hunger pains grip his empty stomach and he also feels light headed.

As much as both males love roving and exploring the Kalahari, they also need to be part of meerkat group as meerkats depend on each other to survive and with safty in numbers comes a higher chance of making it to your next birthday and to the next and so on... Plus they are also starting to miss taking part in many important duties that are performed in meerkat groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next