Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Mischka finds something that could end his ever lasting hunger. A large millipede. He pulls it towards him as he spots it slowly inching passed him. He drags it across the sand to remove its toxic coating then devours it quickly. That hit the spot. Finally feeling full, Mischka whips his head around to groom his right thigh. Not only was the nap refreshing but it also made him dirty.

Ninja glances up at the sky seeing that it's getting close to the evening hour. He and Mischka no longer have to worry about spending another cold night alone, just the 2 of them, in an itchy flee infested bolthole for the time being at least. They may have to return to that routine once they start up their roving adventures in the spring. But tonight he and Mischka will be sleeping comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Duke keeps a look out, still edgy after the encounter with the rover. He's not getting a female here, not under his watch. He's oblivious that another rover has already gotten lucky at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:29 am

ooc: You can have one if they live. Unless anyone else has any ideas, they probably will.

bic: Suri calms down and decides to stand sentry, while Kamaria is below ground.

Emzio eats her worm, happily.

Little Boy stands sentry again, feeling full.

Aliya also takes a break from foraging and also stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 am

ooc- Well if they're still alive by the next game day I guess they can be adopted.

ic- Duke stands by Aliya, happily spending time with her as they keep a look out. He grooms her head shortly and gets back to sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 am

ooc: How many pups are there?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

ooc- I don't think Meerkats ever said anything. I don't know either.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Mischka finishes grooming himself and joins Ninja and Duke on sentry duty. He doesn't perform it that often and could use a few pointers on how to perform gaurd duty correctly. He attempts to climb up a drie doring bush but fails to get a good grip and takes a fall on to his back. He quickly shakes it off and grooms the sand from off his back.

Ninja snickers at Mischka's clumsy climbing attempt. Not only will he have to teach him the pros of roving but it appears he'll also have to work with correcting Mischka's gaurd duty as well. He's seen him perform gaurd duty before and it isn't what any avid sentry would call responsible or reliable.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Duke pays no attention, not letting anything distract him. The familiar yellow hue of early evening is starting to cover the landscape, and they should return home soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 am

ooc: I was thinking three pups this time. I probably won't adopt one this time, since I have enough members in this mob as it is.

bic: Aliya smiles at Duke and also gets back to sentry.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 am

ooc: three pups sounds good...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Having failed to position himself up on a sentry post, Mischka decides to stick to the ground. It's much easier that way and it doesn't involve climbing. Though he may not get the good hieght advantage to be able to see danger far in the distance, it's a good position to be able to see ground predators.

Ninja continues his look out off the ground and can see for miles over the kalahari landscape and in the sky. No sign of predators but lots of grazing antelope.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Duke admires the landscape as he searches it for predators and rovers. He smiles back at Aliya and gets back to his job.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Kamaria starts to grow worried. It was getting a little late, and the group had not yet returned.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Mischka soon becomes bored after spending just 10 minutes on sentry duty. He becomes distracted by a flock of drongos that fly by and watches them dart passed with interest.

Ninja peeps and looks to Duke and Aliya they should start to head home soon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Duke notices Ninja and looks at Aliya. It's her call. He'll follow in any decision she makes.

ooc- Can a DM lead the mob back?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Ninja resumes sentry duty as he waits patiently for the call to head home.

Mischka looks over the Jumaa mob in content. It felt great to be accepted into a group where everyone treats you with kindness. The memories of being in the Barking Boys is still fresh in his mind. How they would treat him, his brother and his father with hostility then oust them from the group. But it was mostly because his father was defiant towards the roving coalition's dominant male. If his father Quagmire wasn't with Mischka and his brother Grischka things may have gone more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Kamaria chirps to Suri. Wasn't he getting worried?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Ninja sees the sun halfway behind the mountains in the distance. Darkness doesn't bother him but the night time predators that will be shortly be emerging frighten him.

Mischka peeps when he glances over his right shoulder and gazes into the distance. He wonders what the area around the Jumma's main burrow looks like and wonders if there's also pups. He's excited about being able to babysit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Duke chirps to Aliya. They should head home soon. He stands sentry until Aliya decides to go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Both Mischka and Ninja pass the time by observing the surroundings around them. The evening sky looks beautiful with the mixed colors of pinks, oranges, reds, blues and purples along with thin whispy clouds that partially cover the setting sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 am

Aliya issues lead calls and starts walking home.

Little Boy follows.

Emzio follows.

Suri waits, also starting to get worried.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Ninja leaps down from his sentry post and follows eagerly. For the first time in a year, he'll be spending the night curled up comfortably and warmly with a mob of meerkats.

Mischka follows also eager to be spending the night with a meerkat group and getting to know his new home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Duke gets down from his post and eagerly follows next to Aliya. He wants to get back to their young pups back at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Ninja walks with a quick pace in the middle of the group. He looks around enjoying the beautiful landscape scenery.

Mischka follows behind Ninja. His thoughts are on wanting to go roving but he may have to wait until the wet season begins. Heading out on a roving trip at this time of the year is risky but He's interested in checking out all of the groups in this new area and is mulling over whether he should take the risk of going roving over the next couple of days anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 am

Once at the burrow, Aliya peeps thanks to Kamaria and Suri and goes to check on her pups.

Emzio lies at the burrow entrance, relieved to be home.

Suri is relieved that Aliya is home and emerges.

Little Boy smiles at Suri and sits next to his sister.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next