Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 am

Jumaa
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 2 months and 4 days
Newborns.... 4 days

Due Dates:
Kumi and Slaughter’s litter.......Unconfirmed (12th December)
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 am

Kamaria emerged and scanned the area, below were Aliya's four day old pups, and she wasn't taking any chances.

Dahoma looked at his siblings with joy. New playmates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Wichita was grateful for being accepted into the group and if the group needed a babysitter she would gladly help, but only if nobody else stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Kamaria was planning on staying behind today, rovers had been hitting the Jumma alot recently, and Kamaria thought that babysitting was a better way to protect yourself from them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Duke wakes up and is fast to emerge. He chirps a hello and stands on a small hill, taking sentry as he suns himself. They now have a second litter in the mob, and he's glad everything turned out alright.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Kamaria glances at WIchita. New females should not be trusted to babysit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Duke sits to groom himself, patiently waiting for the others to emerge. They will need babysitters today again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Wichita chrips back to Duke and then goes on sentry duty as she would let Kamaria stay behind and babysit today.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Duke looks at Wichita and goes back to sentry duty. It wasn't his job to decide which females babysit. As for the males, he trusts all of them and will let any of them volunteer.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Kamaria just ignores Wichita.

Dahoma looked at kamaria, why was she being so mean tot eh new female?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am

Little Boy emerges and stands sentry.

Suri also emerges. She also decided to babysit today.

Aliya is below, feeding her pups.

Emzio emerges and looks up at the sky with interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 am

Duke decides to head below ground to check on Aliya and their pups. He enters the chambr they're and smiles when he sees them. They, along with the other litter, are the future of the mob, maybe even the future of other mobs and not yet formed ones.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 am

Kamaria heads below to see the pups. Seeing Duke is already there, she decides to wait for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Duke lays down inside the chamber next to Aliya. He looks at the pups, happy to see everything is alright.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Kamaria glances at them. SHe's worried that Kumi could pose a threat now that Kumi was pregnant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 am

Aliya smiles at Duke and nuzzles him. She certainly hoped they'd survive and help contirbute to the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:57 am

Duke smiles back and gets up, leaving the chamber to watch the mob above ground. He comes up and stands near the entrance. They will need at least 2 babysitters, and he would like one of them to be male just to make sure no rovers come to the burrow while they're gone and get another female pregnant.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 am

Kamaria growls. She could handle a rover, she wasn't stupid. pups really weren't her thing anyways, well, being a mother wasn't.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Mungo Jerrie exited the burrow and stood tall on his hind legs to feel the early rays on the underside of his belly. Without his sister around he could look like a responsible member of the group.

Underground, Rumple Teaser gently nuzzled the newborns but knew she'd have to tear herself away from them and join the group on the surface. Having tiny youngsters around reminded her of her only daughter and all the younger brothers and sisters she watched grow up back in her natal mob. Now they were all but gone..hanging her head, she left the burrow thinking about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Duke keeps a watchful eye on the area. Some of the mob's subordinate females might be able to resist the charm of a rover, but you could never be certain. Having been a rover hismelf, he knows some roving males like to target babysitting burrows, but since it's dry season, there might not be a threat. He'll let Aliya decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 am

Aliya leaves her pups and starts making lead calls.

Little Boy and Emzio follow.

Suri stays at the burrow with the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 am

Duke hears the call and follows next to Aliya. He looks back to make sure there's at least two babysitters staying behind.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Hearing the call, Mungo Jerrie turned his head and watched Aylia head out the foraging party. Concerned, he dropped down from his hind legs and made short contact calls trying to contact his sister.
Finding Rumpel Teaser coming out of the burrow, he quickly rubbed his head against her and scurried back to his sentry position near Suri.

Rumpel Teaser accepted the sign of affection from her brother and shuffled onto the warm sand. Hearing Aylia, she plodded off into the grass after the dominant pair unconcerned that her brother was trying to show some responsibility for once.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Kamaria stays behind to babysit, as she had planned.

Dahoma follows his mum happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Duke moves along beside Aliya, looking around as he does so. Aliya will be open to mating again soon, if she's not already, and even though there's decreased rover activity now, he's on the edge with rovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next