Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Aliya curls up to her pups and starts to rest.

Emzio curls up, near Aliya and soon falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Duke yawns again and this time decides to head in. He heads into the burrow and enters the main chamber where Aliya and the pups are.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Ninja thoroughly grooms his fur, making sure to get rid of all of the parasites.

Mischka yawns and almost falls back as he briefly dozes off. He glances over his shoulder looking at the burrow entrance. He should head to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Duke lays down in the chamber and cuddles up next to Aliya and the pups. He gently grooms Aliya's neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Ninja moves to grooming the his belly. He sees a few ticks that are embedded in his skin and removes them.

Seeing the Jumaa mob head into the burrow one after the other, Mischka decides to head below. He hears the familiar heart string tugging churrs of pups further in the burrow and heads towards the chamber where he hears their adorable coos. He's only now become excitedly interest in wanting to see the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Duke rests his head on his paws as the others go about their business. He's usually one of the last to fall asleep, and preferres to wait until everyone's settled in for the night before trying to fall asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Ninja finishes ridding flees and ticks from his fur and joins Aliya and Duke in the chamber where the pups are. He nuzzles each of the pups before laying down near them.

Mischka enters the chamber where Ninja, Aliya, Duke and the pups are. His eyes glimmer with joy as he sees the pups huddled comfortably against their dominant parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Aliya nuzzles Duke and falls to sleep.

Suri and Little Boy go below ground to rest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Duke smiles at Aliya and stays awake. He doesn't feel ready to fall asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Ajia snuggles close to her parents.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Ninja closes his eyes and rolls onto his back smiling in content and starts to make himself comfortable. He's eladed to be spending a warm night with a meerkat group.

Mischka curls up next to the pups and cuddles with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am

Suri and Little Boy fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 am

Duke makes himself comfortable as he's still huddled with the others in a big bunch of meerkats. Ninja and Mischka will be able to rest easy tonight, and he's glad to be able to offer protection for them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Ninja shuffles closer to the ball of meerkats and rolls on to his left side. He lays against someone for warmth. Ninja smiles contendedly knowing that he and Mischka will be sleeping good tonight.

Mischka curls around the pups providing them with warmth and lays his head on the burrow floor. He's happy to be back in the comfort and protection of meerkat group, and he's even more joyful now that his father is no longer with him. He won't have to worry about suffering the consequences for a defiance he didn't even take part in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Duke yawns again, starting to get tired. Maybe he should go to sleep soon. He looks around, thinking about calling it a night and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Ninja stares at the burrow wall and his mind starts to wander. He thinks about the difficult roving travels he and Mischka have had over the passed week. If it weren't for encountering the Jumaa mob, he assumes he and Mischka would've been facing starvation and disease if they had continued trying to survive on their own through out the winter.

Mischka churrs with content and closes his eyes. It's been a while since he spent a warm night cuddled amongst a ball of meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Duke lays his head down and slowly starts to close his eyes. He's decided to go to sleep now. He doesn't fall asleep just yet though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Mischka's body goes limp as he falls to sleep. It isn't a deep sleep just yet but he's fallen into a more content and relaxed sleep

Ninja however remains awake. Many thoughts are still racing through his mind for him to be able to sleep. He Starts to think about Linda...wondering how she and her unborn pups are fairing through this harsh Kalahari winter. He sighs with a sound of worry in his breath. He hopes that she's staying safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Duke slowly but surely dozes off and falls asleep. He can rest easy knowing that they have two more adults to help the mob rear another successful litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Mischka rolls over on to his right side and unknowingly places his head on Ninja's side. He purrs feeling the comfortably soft and warm fur beneathe his chin.

Ninja feels something on his side and looks up to see Mischka's head layed on his side. He smiles generously, allowing Mischka to use him as a pillow. Ninja lays his head back down and shifts himself. He churrs in content as he enjoys the warmth and comfort of the other meerkats around him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Duke wakes up. He looks around the chamber. What woke him up? He shrugs it off and gets comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Ninja jumps spooked by a strange noise above ground. Like Duke he doesn't worry about it and resumes to letting his mind wonder. He could care less what the sound could be as he is assured that he and Mischka are safe.

Mischka hasn't heard the sound and has drifted deeper into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Duke dozes off again. Whatever woke him up must have been nothing of a danger. His breathing slows as he gets deeper and deeper into sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Mischka makes short soft churrs and kicks his left back leg in his sleep. He's starting to dream.

Ninja briefly raises a brow at mischka's sleeping behavior then resumes to staring at the burrow wall. He can't stop thinking about Linda. He's worried about her and her unborn pups' well being now that the harshest part of the winter has taken hold of the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Duke enters a deep sleep. A dominant male needs his rest. He's still cuddled up against Aliya as he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next