Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 am

Midnights
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 9 months and 10 days
Jodi........6 months and 04 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 2 month and 21 days
Nirvanna ...... 1 Month and 22 days
Badru ...... 1 month and 17 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 1 month and 13 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Dawn
Dusk
Nakpana
Badru
Nirvanna
Rahkshi

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Bahrag

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Bahrag's Litter..... Due 9th November
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Unconfirmed (2nd December)
--------------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 am

Latika chirped to Finbar. Let's play!

Teetsie sat outside. The Midnights had lost a great chunk of their territory in the battle with the Zippers, and they were in no condition to win it back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Black Widow stays curled up in a ball with her front limbs crossed across her belly. She shivers slightly as she feels a chilly draft but slowly warms up as she presses up against someone. She's wide awake but is reluctant to want to head above ground. She's not looking forward to exposing herself to the chilly winter air once she decides to emerge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Teetsie growls, reluctant to head out to forage. She knew that before the week was over, they would loose more members, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Wilson emerges and stands to sun himself. It wasn't until the next day that he had realized how badly he was injured. He's still a little sore, but not enough to weaken him greatly. He looks on, wondering what he should do today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Black Widow growls and shifts herself. She isn't ready to emerge yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Wilson growls, determined to get payback and redeem himself from his "weakness" he had in the battle. Not now, though. He wants to go roving, but is uncertain if he'll find any luck in the dry season.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Black Widow lays on her back staring at the burrow ceiling. She thinks about the battle with the Zippers that happened 4 days ago. It angered her how Teetsie just decided to retreat and not fight for what was belonged to the Midnights. Now that the Zippers have claimed that part of Midnights territory, they're most likely going to be frequent visitors who shouldn't be welcomed to stay but considering the weakened condition the Midnights are in, another battle will have to wait until the dry season ends. The Zippers are lucky...for now but next time there will be bloodshed and the Midnights shall become victorious.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Teetsie glances at Wilson. The group needed a new Dominant Male, but at heart, teetsie wanted Lithium to return and become DOminant at her side again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Wilson sees Teetsie, aware of the unstable DM position right now. He's not leadership material. Too much work and responisbility. He doesn't want that.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Teetsie rolled her eyes. If he was like that, he was unlikely to survive roving, because after all, that was work too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Unaware of Teetsie trying to convince Wilson in becoming the DM, Black Widow is still lost in thought this time she's thinking about the possibility of becoming a mother. Having mated with Slaughter there's a chance that she could be pregnant and with the winter holding a firm grip on the Kalahari she worries if she'll be able to carry her unborn pups to full term. With the Midnights already suffering she fears she could abort her litter.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Teetsie is still unaware that Black Widow was even with a rover during her time as an evictee.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Black Widow looks down at her belly. She isn't showing any noticable signs of being pregnant but appears to have gotten slightly plump in her stomach. She hopes there are pups developing in her belly and begins to imagine what their personalities will be like if they survive to be born and forage with the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Teetsie gets hungry. her litter is due in about a month and her pregnancy was noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am

Eztli emerges and rests on his stomach. He's fully aware of the open DM position, but thinks nothing of it. He isn't the right material and even if he was, he knew he wouldn't last long with the position.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am

Teetsie made lead calls, seeing most fo the group was up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Eztli follows quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 am

Wilson follows, realizing that the dry season wasn't the best time to forage. If no one in the mob is up to the DM position, they could fall apart fast. He might lose his advantage of living in a mob. He's not a leader, just a somwhat independant follower. Besides, DMs can't rove.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:13 am

Teetsie keeps a wary eye on the sky.

Latika follows her mother slowly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 am

Wilson follows behind the others, letting go of the oportunity he might have. Once the dry season ends he plans on roving more. He never did succeed in his last trip, but Lithium sure did. He wonders how he's doing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

Teetsie scans the area, wondering if Lithium was around.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Wilson moves along, with Lithium still in thought. He last saw him when they were roving together in the Tiny Kats and he decided to leave to go back home. He didn't realize Lithium was gone until he was back in their own land, so he has no idea where he may be, or if he's alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc: If Lithium becomes the DM, I would have to give up Simmons as dominant male at Devils, so whoever plays Nero, PM me so we can talk.

Oblivious to Teetsie's thoughts, Lithium rises from his nearby bolt hole. He has been stalking the Midnights for some time, observing his old family. He missed them, and seeing that the dominant male position was open again, he wanted nothing else to return. But he was afraid of their reaction, so he stayed his distance, for the moment
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 pm

ooc: Why would you have to give it up? You don't have many Dominant characters, you shouldn't have to give ether up Abt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next