Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Even though he's over whelmed with exhaustion, Tank joins Josephine in what Lancaster should've been doing, standing gaurd. He sits on his haunches next to the burrow entrance and closely scans the skies and horizon. He hears a noise and glances over his left shoulder to see Linda stepping out of the burrow wondering where he and Josephine have been all day. Tank peeps softly then yawns. He had been roving. He still reaks of Tiny Kats and Oreos scents. He had been roving all day and didn't get lucky so he decided to just return home instead of deciding to give a third time's the charm roving trip a try to another group. With his eyes half open, Tank sees the scratch on Linda's side and chirps. Did he miss anything that should be cause for concern?

Unaware of his brother Tank's return to the burrow, Lancaster is still asleep. He snores loudly and churrs inbetween as he starts to dream.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Linda looks at Lancaster. Let him be, for now. She hears Tank's chirp and looks at the scratch. She doesn't want anyone else to start to worry for her and over-react, so she lies and chirps back, telling him it's nothing. She sits on her haunches for a few moments, not wanting to leave the pups alone for too long.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Tank thinks nothing about the scratch assuming she may have recieved it while getting down from a sentry post and resumes standing gaurd. He slowly stands up on his haunches but tips forward as he is suddenly overcome by a wave of droeziness. He sits back down too tired to stand.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Maybe foraging a little will help her get better. Linda goes over to a patch of ground close to the others and starts foraging, with a little aggression and a fast pace. She digs up a scorpion and gulps it down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

With a loud closed mouth inhaled snore, Lancaster takes in a huge whiff of air and catches a mixed scent of Oreos and Tiny Kats in his nostrils. He awakens and sits up on his haunches to find his brother Tank back from roving. He can smell the strong escense of the groups he roved at. He looks at his brother curious to know whether he had gotten lucky or not while roving. Then he Realizes that he has been caught red pawed sleeping on an important job by his brother, Lancaster lowers his head in guilt and chirps apologetically telling Tank not to punish him harshly.

Tank glances over his shoulder giving Lancaster a stern glare (Sleeping on the job were you? That's not very responsible. The pups' lives could've been at stake while YOU were sleeping. Don't make this a habit like you do with sentry duty) Tank turns his back to Lancaster and rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Linda stops to see Lancaster awaken and Tank scolding him. She gets back to foraging, feeling better. At least Tank and Josephine were here. Both babysitters sleeping on the job could be bad.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Feeling refreshed from his nap, Lancaster resumes to what he should've been doing instead of slacking off, keeping a look out for danger. He bounds over to a stump and claws his way to the top to stand gaurd. He forces himself stay alert, wanting to redeem himself to his brother.

Tank barks with an agreeable nod (Now that's what I'm talking about!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 am

Snowflake sleeps, contently.

Jackie scans the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 am

Maylene still keeps up her sentry post on the tall log and constantly scans each direction.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 am

After feeling a little better, Linda stops foraging and sits at the burrow entrance. Maybe Josephine could care for the pups now and give her some more time to rest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

Having not eaten much today, Tank takes his turn at foraging close to the burrow. He finds a promising looking spot next to a nearby bush and furiously claws into the ground. He pulls up a millipede and drags it across the sand then devours it hungrily.

Lancaster tries to keep himself focused on sentry duty. He's determined to prove to his brother that he's not a slacker.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 am

Linda head in to tend to the pups, keeping them warm and letting them feed. Josephine can come in and take over at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

Having eaten her full, Buckeye decides it is time to head back home. She leads her group back the way they came, unaware of the events that unfolded at the burrow. She tries to spot Luna, but she seems to have disappeared.

Verniece and Hutch follow, but Glade takes the front of the group with her mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 am

Tank continues to forage next to the bush. He seems to have picked the right foraging spot as he continues to pull up morsel after morsel. He's found himself a fat and juicy scorpion. He hurries to hide behind the bush. If Lancaster sees his delicious meal he'll try to steal it.

Unaware that his brother has caught one of his favorite meals, Lancaster is looking off into the distance keeping an eye out for the group. It's approaching the time they should be heading back to the burrow and he's looking forward to finding out how everyone's day was.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am

ooc- It's time already? As long as we get moving onto the next day faster I don't mind.

ic- Linda stays with the pups, but stays awake this time. She listens for any alerts that may be made above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am

Maylene quickly ran off her post, but every few minutes Maylene looked into the skies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 am

Tank rushes to finish up the large scorpion he has dug up. After wolfing it down and almost choking on it in the process, Tank returns to the burrow. That scorpion had filled him up and now he's ready for nice rest.

Lancaster carefully scouts the skies and horizon but since there appears to be no sign of danger, he decides to relax and sits on his haunches on the sentry post. He watches a heard of oryx in the distance as they graze along the landscape.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Luna digs around in the sand, she wasn't hungry, but felt like she still needed to eat something else.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Linda cuddles with the pups. She smiles as she's wrapped around them, thinking about her own litter she'll have soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Maylene continues to do her lookout duties, but still follows the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Luna eyes Maylene with distrust. They reallly should be untrusting of her, after all, she was due closer than Luna was, and was more fo a threat than Luna. Even if luna had killed one pup and let it slide, they all could be killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Maylene had eyed Luna with even more distrust because even if her due date was closer her actions showed she could be more trustful than Luna. she stayed the furthest away from the pups, but still protected them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Unaware of the tension building between the pregnant females, Tank has planted himself up on top of a bush to keep watch. It seems his brother Lancaster is failing to do his job once again so he decided to take over Lancaster's job of standing gaurd. He can see a heard of orxy gathering in the distance and acting on edge so he heightens his alert status and keeps his peels for what could be causing the oryx heard to be nervous.

Lancaster has left his sentry post to investigate something that had caught his interest. He's failed to do his job once again Rolling Eyes It's a tortoise that happens to be passing by the babysitting burrow that has gotten his interest. He bobs his head and sniffs the animal out of curiousity as he approaches.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Linda warmly nuzzles the pups, keeping them safe and healthy. Even though she herself was pregnant, she was determined to make sure the other pregnant females didn't harm them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Maylene then moved to the front of the group and stood on a stump doing her job as sentry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next