Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Buckeye had finally found Luna. She ran over and bit her on the base of the tail. She was so angry. She was releasing her frustrations. All she could see was Alice's face.

As Buckeye was delivering the beating, an eagle heard the chirping and began circling the area. Hutch saw it and alerted the group.

Buckeye was short of giving the eviction when she heard the alarm. She barked and led the group to a nearby bolt hole.

Verniece, distracted by the wind, couldn't hear the call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Maylene barked too and ran into the burrow and stayed close to the burrow and would alert the group when the eagle left.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Unaware of the events unfolding, Linda wraps around the pups and calmly lower her head next to them, resting, but not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Unaware of the ensuing events at the main group, Tank has been keeping a watchful eye out for danger as the anxiety of the oryx heard seems to be increasing soon he sees the reason why. A lone jackal is harrassing the heard. It's too far away to be a threat but Tank continues to keep an eye on it just incase.

Lancaster is unaware of Tank's concern and is busying himself with playing with the tortoise. He jerks forward letting out a spit call just to see how the turtle will react but all it wants to do is get home and ignores Lancaster's antics.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Luna whimpers. She had to run for cover and darted from under Buckeye and to the Bolthole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Maylene growled at Luna when she passed her, but then continued to look outside, but re-focused herself on looking at the bolt hole entrance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Luna snarls at Maylene. If she evicts you, I won't team up with you! Luna growled, and hid at the very back, trying to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Maylene ignores Luna as she isn't a threat to her in any way and continues to focus on the bolt hole entrance and waiting for the eagle to leave.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Luna crouches in the back of the bolthole, watching the rest of the mob. When the sky is clear she'll run, not wanting to get beat again by Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Linda smiles at the pups, feeling calm around them. She can't wait to see them grow up, that is, if she gets to stay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Tank watches the action between the jackal and the oryx herd warily. He sounds low urgency peeps to let the babysitters know to keep their gaurds up incase the jackal makes its way towards the burrow.

Lancaster loses interest in the turtle and leaves it to its buisness of heading home. He hears his brother's low urgency calls and raises on his hind legs, scanning the horizon wondering what has caused his brother Tank to be on edge. He spots the jackal off in the distance running circles around the oryx herd. He tilts his head to the left as he watches the action cautiously
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 pm

ooc: Yoshkat, an alarm was sounded for an eagle. xD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm

ooc- There's a jackal near the burrow too.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm

ooc: ohhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Still listening for warnings coming from the others, Linda hears Tank's peep and takes note of it. The pups and her are safe from harm by the jackal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Tank keeps his eyes locked on the jackal. If it heads in the direction of the pup filled burrow, he won't hesistate to kill another jackal. He still clearly remembers the fight with the jackal couple a week ago and is still a bit sore from that last encounter so he also keeps in mind just how dangerous they can be as well.

Lancaster sidesteps to the front of the burrow entrance. There's 4 babysitters at the burrow (I think) and that's one jackal. It won't stand a chance if it decides to invetigate the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Luna makes her way tot he front of the burrow. She scans the sky quickly, but the eagle was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Maylene then goes above ground a little, but after seeing the eagle was still there she went back down, but stayed close to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Linda lets the pups feed as she listens attentively for any other warnings. she'll let Josephine take over for her at any time, but stay with the pups unless if Josephine decides to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 pm

The jackal vanishes into the horizon. Assuming that the danger has lifted, Tank sounds the all clear but still keeps his eyes firmly glued on the location where the jackal vanished just incase it reappears. He's unaware that the Willows mob hasn't gotten so lucky with not attracting unwanted attention.

Lancaster plops down on his haunches releasing a relieved sigh from his mouth. They've had many close calls with predators today but how long will their luck last? It's only been a few days Buckeye's pups have been out in the world and already danger has appeared at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc- They were just born today.

ic- Linda hears the "all clear" signal and relaxes. She starting to get a little hungry again. With snake venom lingering in her body and an unborn litter to keep healthy, she should forage some more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm

ooc: Oh darn I forgotXD

Seeing that the jackal is nowhere in sight, Tank resumes to scanning the horizon and sky for other dangers. He makes a quick glance at his brother Lancaster and rolls his eyes. He really needs to be more responsible and to be more aware of his surroundings instead of letting his lack of concentration get the hold of him.

Lancaster ignores his brother's glare. He keeps himself entertained by watching the older pups who have stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Linda comes above ground, letting Josephine cover for her for now if she wants. She starts foraging close to the others, eating what she finds. She needs to keep her energy up. She finds a scorpion and grabs it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Lancaster makes a slightly worried glance at Linda then he glances at Tank. He won't let him know what happened today at the burrow so as to not get him all bent out of shape.

Unaware of Linda's weakness and the threat that the small amount of venom in her system may pose to her unborn litter, Tank continues to take his sentry duty seriously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Linda quickly eats the scorpion and moves on to a few beetles she finds. She's doing whatever she can to make sure her litter survives, getting as much nutrition as she can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next