Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Suddenly, Lancaster spots something soring in the sky through the branches of a near by camel thorn tree. As the soring figure appears from behind the tree it becomes clear as to what it is. A goshawk. It seems Lancaster's choice to nap will have to be put off for now. He heads into the burrow for safty. As he crawls further down the burrow he chirps to Linda warning her of the danger above gound.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Linda wakes up from her nap and hears Lancaster's warning. Still a little dazed by the venom, she lays her head down, feeling too weak to take any effort in checking herself. As long as they stay below ground there's no danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Since they'll be in the burrow for a whie, Lancaster joins Linda by the pups. He smiles at them and gives each of them a gentle nuzzle then realizing the fang scratch on Linda's side begining to look a little irratated, he offers her some gentle grooming to soothe the pain.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Linda accepts the grooming and grooms back a little before laying her head down and closing her eyes, trying to fall asleep again. This time she can't, though. Thoughts that her litter could be dying or already be dead stay in her mind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Lancaster continues to groom Linda's wound. He stops after a few minutes of the soothing grooming to let her rest. He can see the worry in her eyes about her unborn litter. Lancaster sighs worrily but tries to stay positive. Hopefully there wasn't enough venom injected to kill her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Linda thinks. She will know soon enough. If her belly continues to grow in size she'll know they've survived. She calms down a little, having hope they'll turn out fine, and slowly dozes off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 pm

As Linda dozes off, Lancaster decides to head back above ground to see if the danger has passed. He exits the burrow and doesn't see the goshawk anywhere so he assumes it's safe to return above ground. He resumes gaurd duty in front of the burrow mouth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Linda wakes up, feeling a little better. She tends to the pups and huddles them by her. Lancaster is gone. She curiously chirps, wondering if the threat was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Jackie eats a millepede quickly, unaware of the events unfolding back at the burrow.

Snowflake munches on a beetle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Hearing the curious chirp, Lancaster slips back into the burrow. He peeps to Linda letting her know that the danger has passed and that it's safe to come back above ground.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Linda is relieved. The effects of the venom are starting to dissipate, but she better take it easy the rest of the day. A little bit of foraging and a good night's sleep and she should be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Lancaster smiles and churrs relieved to see that Linda seems to be looking better. It looks like she didn't get a serious dose of the cape cobra's venom injected in her body. This means good news for her unborn litter but there's a chance that the venom may have still caused some harm to her unborn litter. Lancaster tries not to think about and returns above ground where he stands gaurd at the burrow mouth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:49 am

Linda curls up around the pups, keeping them warm. She will not let her litter die, even if she didn't have control over this. She wants Ninja to see their litter and maybe even father them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Jackie eats ants that she finds after digging.

Snowflake goes into the shade, tired and full.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 am

As he stares off into the horizon, Lancaster starts to become drowzy. He jerks himself awake several times as he starts to lean forward. After what happened with the cape cobra and goshawk, he can't afford to fall asleep and leave the burrow open for another predator attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Maylene then comes down from her post aftger spotting another scorpion and quickly catches and devours it before anyone else could've had their chance at it. Then Maylene goes back up to her post, more vigilant and less hungry than before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Tank returns to Willows territory hanging his head low and growling softly to himself in frustration as another roving trip had gone sour. He's exhausted and his feet are sore from running around to 2 different territories. He forces his eye lids to stay open as drowziness starts to take over. Tank remembers that the other rover must still be at the Tiny Kats and growls at himself. If he hadn't had screwed up he could've probably gotten lucky and beat his competition in winning over a female's affections. But not every roving male is lucky especially at this time of the year. Tank decides he'll wait until spring to continue roving.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Linda starts to doze off again, feeling better about her litter's fate now that the venom is starting to lose it's effect. She falls asleep, still curled around Buckeye's pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Maylene only hopes that Buckeye or any of the other females won't kill any of her pups because she had never had the opportunity to have a successful litter where all of them made it past three weeks of age.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 pm

As Lancaster dozes off, he slowly starts to tilt backwards. He's unaware of his brother Tank making his way home from 2 failed roving trips and if he appears at the babysitting burrow to find his brother sleeping on an important job, he'll get another stern scolding.

Tank quickens his walking pace in a hurry to get home. He's headed for the Willows main burrow and can't wait to get home to rest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Linda stays asleep, unaware that Lancaster is also asleep on the job. The sleep just might help her unborn pups survive.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Lancaster falls on his back and curls up into a ball. He feels a quick nap shouldn't hurt and decides to take a little kat nap.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Having struggled to find any food to stustain her appetite for the day in the scrub close to home, Josephine wandered back to the burrow to check on the babysitters. Noticing Lancaster asleep at the helm, she clambers up a nearby bush and takes on the role of sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Lancaster remains in a deep sleep, unaware of Josephine's return from an unsucessful day's foraging.

Tank makes it back to the burrow smelling of Oreos and Tiny Kats. He finds babysitter Lancaster to be asleep on the job and snorts. How irresponsible. He should be taking his job more seriously rather than taking a nap. No matter how tired you are you must always stay vigilant on babysitting duty. It is a very serious task that involves keeping the pups' well beings safe and not letting anything get passed you. Unbeknownst to him that almost happened today But thanks to Linda and Lancaster working together, the pups were able to remain safe. Tank notices Josephine taking the responsibility that Lancaster should also be doing. He shakes his head. His brother can be so irresponsible sometimes. Tank however is unaware of the events that had happaned earlier today here at the babysitting burrow and is unaware that his brother had taken part in helping to keep the pups safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Linda awakens from her little nap. She never could sleep well during the day. She should check on Lancaster to make sure everything's alright. She gets up, not realizing how weak she really was. She makes her way to the entrance and looks out, seeing Lancaster asleep, with Josephine and Tank here. When did they come? She takes a step out, curious now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next