Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Linda takes the body to the patch she saw. The sand's loose here. She lays Alice's corpse under a shrub and kicks sand over, burying it. She starts heading back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Lancaster hangs his head low somberly. At least Alice is now in a better place.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Her head low, Linda comes back. She looks behind her at the burial site, and goes back inside to care for the pups, laying down and huddling with them again. She sighs. If Luna was willing to kill one of Buckeye's pups to ensure her own's survival, what will she, or even Maylene, do to her litter? She looks at her belly, worried that she could lose her first litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Lancaster tries not to keep thinking about Alice's death and resumes to keeping a look out for danger. He can't be distracted if danger suddenly makes an unwanted visit to the babysitting burrow. Also with Luna still around he must keep on his gaurd. Having already killed one pup there's a chance that she could kill another.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Linda sets aside her own worries for now and focuses on the pups. They calm her down. Snuggling with them helps take her mind off of stressful thoughts and worries. She starts day dreaming a she tends to the pups. She thinks about Ninja, wondering where he was, how he was doing, and when he will come back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Luna followed at the back of the group. Even though the pup she ate would hold her off, she still needed to go with the group. They would never allow her near the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Linda licks the pups to keep them warm and huddles them close to her. She yawns and continues to daydream about being reunited with Ninja, sometimes even dozing off for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Luna found a tall stump and stood sentry, her back to the morning sun. There was a wind this morning- and a strong gust almost blew her over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Lancaster is hungry and decides to do some foraging close to the burrow. He pads a few feet away from the burrow and claws into the ground. He looks back up quickly to make sure there's no sign of danger that could threaten the pups then gets back to foraging. He finds nothing and moves to another spot to dig.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Linda stops day dreaming and gets back to tending the pups. She smiles as she looks at them, reminding her of her old family when she used to care for her baby brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Lancaster has better luck at the next foraging spot. He pulls up a millipede and drags it across the ground to expel the toxins it secretes for its body. Afterwards he devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Linda starts to feel a little bit hungry again. More conscious about her own welfare now that she's carrying pups, she decides that she should get as much nutrition as she can. She leaves the chamber and peers her head out of the burrow. Lancaster's foraging now. She heads back into the burrow and lays down with the pups. Once he's done she'll forage again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Still feeling hungry, Lancaster moves to forage at another spot close to the burrow. He pulls up a big juicy beetle and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Linda lays her head down, patiently waiting. She wasn't too hungry, but still enough to urge her to want to eat something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 pm

With his belly no longer growling, Lancaster returns to standing gaurd outside the burrow entrance. If he feels hungry again he'll just wait until later to do some more foraging.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:53 am

Keeko followed Buckeye, wanting to be there for her. Once they arrived at the foraging patch, he decides to do some sentry duty.
Miley follows Buckeye, and stops for Crash. Crash pauses, but decides they didn't need him at home and follows the foragers.
Golly Gosh bounds over to Glade. He'd stay home too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 am

Jackie forages quickly.

Snowflake forages.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:20 am

Linda gets up and sticks her head out of the burrow's entrance again. She sees Lancaster is done. She comes above ground and chirps to Lancaster, asking him to watch the pups while she forages again. She goes over to a soft patch of sand and starts digging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 am

Lancaster nods. He'll eagerly watch over the pups while Linda forages. He stays planted in front of the burrow entrance. He won't let anything that could be a threat to Buckeye's newborn pups to get passed him. He watches Miley and Crash follow after the group then turns his attention to keeping an eye on the older pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am

Linda digs around, satisfying the slight hunger she's gained since she last foraged. She sees movement in the bushes and goes to investigate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Lancaster looks up from watching the older pups having also spotted the movement in the corner of his eye. He sees Linda heading over to the bush to investigate and stands up on his hind legs with his tail raised high ready to defend the pups if it's a predator. He peeps to Linda to be careful as he keeps his eyes on the russling bush.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Linda peaks inside. She sees movement and steps back, taking caution. She steps closer and hisses, and her hiss is answered back by another hiss, only more eerie and reptilian. The creature lunges out and emerges from the bushes. She rushes back to the burrow, barking loudly. There's a cape cobra near the burrow!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Lancaster jolts as he saw the cape cobra burst out from the bushes. Lancaster pushes the older pups behind him and stands on all 4s protectively in front of them with his fur fluffed out and tail raised. He snarls and instinctively starts to mob the cape cobra. He won't tolerate the deadly predator being this close to the burrow. He snaps at the cape cobra's neck but it suddenly stikes at him. Lancaster swiftly dodges the snake's assault then gets back to mobbing it, bobbing his head and making spit calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

The harsh wind today is causing a problem. Buckeye can't hear or see danger, for the sand is blowing into her face. She chirps, hoping that her contact calls are carried by the wind and help keep their family together.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Linda barks, telling the older pups to stay in the burrow. She then rushes to Lancaster's side in mobbing the deadly snake. It strikes, but Linda's reflexes are too fast for it. She dodges all of the strikes and mobs the snake, taking extra caution as she remembers she's pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next