Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 am

Stripe sniffs the air cautiously. She recognises the scent, and it scares her.
Click looks up as he hears Latika squeak.
Tallulah ran over to Mae, nervous.
Finbar looked at Latika, his head tilted in a confused manner. What was she afraid of?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 am

Wilson scans the area. Over the horizon, he spots the familiar silhouettes of a rival mob. He looks for a moment and raises the alarm and gets down from his post, excited. Maybe this "unfortunate" mob has answered his silent call for a fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 am

As Running Star keeps her head to the ground and continues to plunder through the rival Midnight's food supply, she's unaware that a football field length away from her group is the Mightnights group and they've spotted the intruders. Running Star is unaware of the danger her group is now in.

Peachy peeps nervously as she catches the intense scent of the Midnights in the air. She pulls her son Alfonso closer to her. At the first sign of angry wardancing meerkats, she's going to bolt. She doesn't want to get involved in a battle and risk the lives of her only son and unborn litter.

Alfonso looks up at his mother with concern. Is something bad about to happen? He can also smell the scent of the Midnights and clings to his mother's side for protection. He doesn't want to be killed if a battle breaks out.

Black Widow has her back to the encroaching Zippers as she keeps watch on top of the sand dune. She is soon distracted by an urgent alarm call and turns her head to Wilson who has just lept down from his sentry post. Black Widow whips around to the see the Zippers advancing towards the Midnights. Immediately, she drops down on to her front paws, raises her tail up high and performs a wardance in place. Finally, someone to take her deadly aggression out on! She snarls ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Springer spots the midnights and sounds the alarm. He jumps down fom where he was standing sentry and mobalized.

Arrow quickly stood next to Springer, forming battle stations.

Sugar joined them, together with the rest of the Zippers, they would form an impressive army.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Running Star hears the alarm call and instantly looks up from foraging to see the Midnights appearing, ready for battle, up ahead. She moves up to the front of the battle station and begins to weigh up her options.

Peachy stays at the back of the group, protectively wrapping her arms around her son. She waits to see what Running Star decides to do before making any decisions of her own.

Alfonso presses into his mother's chest. He looks over his shoulder chirping nervously to see the rival Midnights group preping for battle.

Black Widow wardances a few feet forward. She's pumped and ready to tear into a rival at the sound of Teetsie's battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Wilson stands, checking out the opponent. It appears they're about equal in terms of members. He stands ready, preparing his battle plan. He will stay at the back and join in when the first of the fighting unfolds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Black Widow raises on her hind legs and studies the rivals closely. She's in the mood to take on someone challenging, someone who will put up a good fight and not give in easily. She studies the formitable looking males in the Zippers trying to decide which one of them she wants to go for.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Wilson stands ready. Attacking the DM alone would be risky. Not only is he likely to be stronger, but others would come to his aid, more so than a subordinate. Maybe a psychological attack would be interesting and fun. He narrows his eyes, wondering if there's any pups with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Black Widow's eyes stop on the large male Springer. He looks like a worthy formitable opponent. Black Widow drops back down on her front legs and wardances a few more feet forward. She's made her choice of an opponent. BUT she's unaware the male she has chosen has a history of being a dominant male and his fighting prowess is most likely more advance then her's so she may have bitten off more than she chew.

Peachy backs away as the Zippers start to assemble. She wants no part in this war and is poised to run at the first sign of an assault from the enemy.

Alfonso hides behind his mother. He peeks his head out from behind her to see what the Midnights will decide to do. He whimpers as sees them slowly inch closer to the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Wilson stands firm. He looks to Teetsie, wondering who will strike first. He sizes up his targets, trying to find the tactically best opponent, or victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Faith sits by Peachy. In her condition, she wouldn't stand a chance agaisnt the mob.

Eztli eyes the opposition, ready to charge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Peachy observes what's around what could be the battle feild. She spots a bolthole then looks to Faith. as soon as one of the groups declares war, they're going to make a run for it.

Alfonso watches the Midnights gathering nervously.

Black Widow also looks to Teetsie waiting for the call to go to war. She's got her battle strategy planned and is ready to put it to use.

Running Star stares down the Midnight's dominant female. She's about her size but she believes she can take her down easily. She waits for her group to be fully ready before launching an assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 am

Faith nods and waits for the fight to begin so she can hide in the chaos.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 am

Wilson stands motionless, eager for Teetsie, or the rival DF, to make a call to charge. Stare-downs are useless. He wants to get down to the fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am

Streak and Flurry are uneasy. This stand-off was making the anxious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Eztli's heart-rate increases as he eyes the opposition.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 am

After weighing up her options and studying her rivals carefully, Running Star decides to make the first move. She sounds a war bark and begins wardancing towards the opposition. She's determined to steal the foraging patch of pleanty and doesn't plan on backing down until she gets what she wants. The enemy may be equally matched but Running Star is confident and believes that her strong group will pull through as the victors of this battle.

Peachy scoops up her son and makes a mad dash for the bolthole. She lets out a muffled bark to Faith. Her heart races and it feels like her running pace is slow as she races to shelter as she fears the rivals could reach them before they make it in.

Alfonso squeaks as he's picked up by his mother. He turns his head towards the rivals with his heart pounding. If the Midnights see him, Peachy and Faith head into the bolthole will they try to dig them out and kill them?

Black Widow's adrenaline accelerates through her body as the rival Zippers group launches the assault. Now things are getting interesting. She smirks and wardances a few more feet, itching to get her paws dirty with blood. She glances at Teetsie waiting for the call to go to war.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 am

Springer and Arrow join in the wardance, both are looking confident.

Sugar didn't like fighting one bit, but they had pups with them, so it was needed from her. She also wardanced.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Peachy makes it to the safty of the bolthole and races to get to the deepest part of the battle shelter. Once she reaches a dead end, she wraps her body protectively around her son Alfonso. She offers her son some gentle grooming to keep him calm and reassures him that if the Midnights try to dig them out, she'll defend him with her life. She waits anxiously for Faith to join her and Alfonso.

Alfonso sinks into his mother's chest, wailing. He doesn't want to die but as Peachy grooms him he starts to settle down. He looks up at the ceiling hoping the Zippers will be okay against the vicious looking Midnights.

Running Star chatters menicingly as she leads her troops into battle. She locks onto the Midnight's dominance female determined to take her down.

Black Widow snarls as she sees the Zippers soldiers approaching. She stiffins on her 4 legs and raises her tail over her head. Her craving for enemy blood is too much to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Wilson snarls in an excited and bloodthirsty tone and backs up to the rear, letting the others take the first hit. He sees a meerkat holding something head into a bolthole. Maybe the mental assault on their moral he was seeking was in there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Teetsie snarled in blood lust and charged as fast as she could. her paws were a blur, she would tolerate no intruders on her territory.

Dominic waits behind RUnning Star, prepared for battle.

Latika squeaks and tries to keep up with her family, but her little legs refuse to carry her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 am

Faith quickly limps into the burrow and sits by Peachy and Alfonso, nervous.

Eztli wardances, excited.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 am

Teetsie heads straight for Running Star. She could tell she's pregnant, but so was she. This was going to be an interesting battle.
Dominic could see that Teetsie had plans to hurt his pups, and he snarled and charged at her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am

Wilson follows up in the charge, ready to spill blood. He gives up on his plan and charges head on just behind Teetsie, sizing up a target.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

Seeing the leader of the other group return the charge, Springer charged even faster.

Arrow snarled, she may not be dominant anymore, but she still had what it takes.

Sugar also charged, she aimed at Skull, he seemed like a rather small meerkat and not the kind she'd fear.

Skull saw Sugar aiming at him, he growled, she'd regret that. He charged at the edge of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next