Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Wilson digs up a scorpion and eats it whole, soon having his fill for now. Bored with little to do, he starts wondering around aimlessly, looking for something to entertain him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Black Widow leans back on haunches and stares up at the sky, bored. She's unaware of Wilson wandering off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Teetsie is unaware of the Zippers and digs around.

ooc: Should we RP the Zippers on Midnights territory now?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm

ooc: Sure.

Running Star leads her group into Midnights territory. Before starting to forage at her desired foraging spot, she scans the area for any sign of the rivals being in the area. The only evidence she detects is the Midnight's scent which drenches the air potently around her group but other than that there's no sign that the rival group is in the area. Running Star barks asking several group members to take sentry duty.

Wanting to stay on Running Star's good side as much as possible, Peachy if one of the first to go on gaurd. She stays on the ground but runs up on to a high dune to keep watch.

Alfonso mews nervously as he smells the Midnight's scent in the air. He didn't like this at all.

Meanwhile back at the Midnights group, Black Widow is still on gaurd. She stands back up on her hind legs and does another 360 scan of the horizon. Everything appears to be tranquil for now but with the Zippers just on the other side of Midnights territory, the tranquility could soon be shattered.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Wilson returns to the group and lays down, clawing at the ground, bored out of his mind. He needs something, anything to do, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 am

Stripe follows Running Star, looking around nervously.
Jack and Angel bound after the adults, unaware that the Midnights are nearby.
At the Midnights, Mae, Click, Tallulah and Zozane were unaware that the Zippers were in their territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:59 am

Eztli munches on a scorpion unaware of the Zippers nearby.

Faith looks around warliy. If a fight were to occur, she'd be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am

Wilson decides to stands sentry again. it was better than doing nothing. He looks around for something of interest, eager to make something of this day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

Dominic stands sentry. He did not know fo this group's character, he had never met them before, and therefore was unaware what they were like. He was unnevered, not knowing the personality. What if they were vicious, like the Devils?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 am

Springer didn't really cae how visious the goup might be, they have plenty of membes and are likely far stronger than them.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

Dominic looked at Springer. Most of the mobs in the area had grown after some dominance switches, and just by the territory size DOminic could tell they were about in same numbers with his own mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

Wilson keeps a watchful eye for any movement, unaware that the Zippers are in their land.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:39 am

Running Star warily scans the horizon before starting to forage. She knows she's taking a huge risk by taking her group foraging in enemy territory but this foraging patch will have to do. She has a hungry group and an unborn litter to provide for and the foraging patches back in Zippers territory are low on food supply so this foraging patch is a last resort. Running Star is confident in her strong large group. If they do find themselves having to put up a fight, she's confident that her group will come out as the victors.

Peachy is too anxious to forage. She stays on high gaurd as she scans the horizon for any sign of the Midnights. She fears for her son Alfonso's safty and doesn't want him getting caught up in a deadly battle. She chirps to him to stay close. If he seperates from the group now, the Midnights could kill him if they find him.

Alfonso rolls his eyes. He'll be fine. But he obliviously isn't taking his safty seriously. Alfonso chirps to his mother reassuringly letting her know he'll be exploring WITH IN sight of the group then trots off to investigate a fallen down tree near the foraging grounds.

Back at the Midnights, Black Widow gets tired of her tree sentry post. Her bottom is starting to fall asleep and the rough tree bark is digging into her skin. She leaps down to find another good place to keep look out on. She bounds up to the top of dune and stands up right on her hind legs. She scans the landscape but is still unaware that the Zippers are still tresspassing on Midnights land.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am

Wilson replaces Black Widow's position on the tree, climbing up onto the high vantage point. He looks around, seeing a larger amount of land, but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Black Widow scans the vast Kalahari landscape from on top of the dune, but she doesn't have much of a height avantage that Wilson does. she can barely see over a few hills that are in the distance but she still doesn't see any suspicious signs that the Zippers are in the area.

Assured that there's no sign of the Midnights, Running Star starts to forage, but as she does so, she slowly begins to lead her group deeper into Midnights territory.

Peachy watches her son closely as he investigates the inside of a fallen down tree. She trots over to it and sits outside the hole she had seen him enter. She's making sure to watch every movement he makes to make sure he's staying close to the group.

Alfonso peeks his head out from a small in the tree and peeps a playful hello to his mother and the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Wilson watches his surroundings in a serious mood, not having to make much effort in staying balanced. He's unaware of the Zipper's advance in their land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Streak and Flurry follow their leaders, eager for battle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Black Widow sighs then sits on her haunches, bored. When is something exciting going to happen? What Black Widow is craving for is a battle. Unknowingly she may just get what she wants if the Zippers continue to advance through Midnights territory.

Running Star moves her troops further into Midnights territory. Despite the risk it could pose to her unborn pups, she's in the mood for war and hopes to get out of it some more land and the foraging spot she favors. She's found out that it's rich with insects and is determined to win the foraging ground of plenty over. With her pregnancy advancing her mood swings have become aggressive and she's going to fight for what could be best for her starving group.

Peachy follows nervously. She thinks what Running Star is doing is dangerous but decides to just go along with it. She peeps to Alfonso to come to her side.

Alfonso obeys his mother and trots along next to her. He's picked up on the intense atmosphere and begins to get nervous.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Wilson keeps steady watch. His vantage point offers him the ability to see things in the horizon before anyone else, giving him the responsibility of alerting the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Over come by bordem, Black Widow leaps up at a drongo that swoops over her head. Seeing it land on the ground to pluck an insect off the sand, she charges at the drongo wanting to tear into it. She's in an aggressive mood and wants to kill something.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Wilson keeps a steady watch, making sure the area stays safe. He wants to be the first to spot something and alert the others, or check it out alone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm

The drongo flies away as it spots Black Widow making a murderous charge at it. Black Widow stops where the drongo was just standing and growls in frustration. The next animal she sees won't be so lucky to escape her wrath.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 pm

ooc- Tell me when they're close enough to be spotted, please.

ic- Wilson starts to get bored again, but stays sharp. Nothing will approach and harm the Midnights without him knowing, unless if he lets it happen. He grins at the thought of their safety being under his control. But he's committed to the Midnights, though, and won't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

ooc: ok I'm going to wait for more responses from the others before having the Zippers be spotted.

Black Widow finds a stump and rakes her claws down the bark, ripping pieces of it off as she expels some of her aggression.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 pm

ooc: We can say now, I guess.

Teetsie stands up and scans the area. She thinks she notices a meerkat or wait, was that a mob. On her territory?
Latika squeals in terror. Not a battle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next