Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Wilson glares at Black Widow and gets back to sentry duty. He finds her to be somewhat annoying. He softly growls, not enjoying the idea of her staying in the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Black Widow wobbles as she shifts her position several times on the bush's thin but strong branches. She gets a full 360 view of the Kalahari landscape. So far there's no sign of danger. Instead of getting bored she stays vigilant. Normally when someone else is on gaurd with her, she'll get careless and find something else to do but this time she's taking her gaurd much more seriously. Perhaps it's because she wants to stay on Teetsie's good side as much as possible or it could be because she cares alot about the Midnight's safty... or both. What ever the reason, she seems to be eager to look out for the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 am

Eztli watches Black Widow with interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

Wilson starts to notice Black Widow's usual carelessness is gone. He looks back, puzzled. Maybe living alone a week finally straightened her out. He goes back to sentry duty, curious now on how her attitude towards others might have changed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am

Black Widow looks down at the group as they forage and sighs. She realizes that she hadn't been taking her position in the group seriously and because of that she was punished for it. Before she was kicked out, she would shirk her burrow chores and group duties, would care less about the members in her group and sneak out at night not caring what happens to her when she's out and when she comes back. She took her group for granted and in the harsh Kalahari, that can be a fatal mistake as she has learned from Darwin's death. Being kicked out has made her really relize how hard it is to try to survive on her own and she started to miss the Midnight members. She's lost a bit of weight and has recieved a few scratches and bruises during her struggle to survive despite having Slaughter with her. After all she is a meerkat who depends on the support and protection of her group. Black Widow smiles. She's glad to be back in the Midnights but just how long will her acceptance last? She could be expecting pups and that could put her in serious trouble Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Teetsie narrowed her eyes. What was up with Black Widow? Was she doing this to make her look like she would not pose a threat? Or was she really letting her true colors show? Teetsie snorted and went back to digging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc- I thought they didn't leave to go foraging yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- I thought they didn't leave to go foraging yet.
I think they did
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 pm

ooc- Actually I just checked the posts. They didn't.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 pm

ooc: Well, we can just say they did. xD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

ooc- Fine with me.

ic- Wilson barks, telling someone to take his post. He starts scratching at the ground, looking for food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Black Widow continues to stay vigilant. She's determined to prove to the group that she can be more responsible in helping out with group tasks. And now that Wilson has left his post, she decides to step up her serious gaurd duty. She leaps down from the bush and trots over to much taller sentry post, a small tree. She climbs up to the highest branch on the tree and stands up right at the edge of the thick branch. She can see all around for several miles. If she spots danger far off into the distance, she'll be able to warn the group in time before a predator or rival group can be able to spot them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm

teetsie growls softly. Black Widow was really annoying her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Wilson keeps foraging. He's starting to like this "new" Black Widow. Quiet and helpful. He digs around, eating what he finds, confident that she has sentry duty handled.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 pm

ooc: I'm thinking of having Black Widow become an avid setinal but she'll keep her rebellious sideXP

Black Widow makes another 360 making absolutely sure it's safe. She sounds the all clear seeing that there's no sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

ooc: Thanks Wink

bic: Mae forages well away from Teetsie. She had been avoiding her.
Click is also on sentry duty. He scans the area but there was no danger.
Tallulah and Zozane hung around their mum and dad, glad to have them back.
Finbar trailed after his mum, begging loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 am

Eztli digs for food, ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 am

Wilson sniffs around, ignoring the common and easy prey he finds. He's looking for something more rare and difficult.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 am

Even though the coast seems clear, Black Widow doesn't let down her gaurd for a second. She knows that danger can appear anywhere at any time.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Not even feeling that hungry, Wilson sniffs for something to kill. He needs something, or someone, dangerous to satisfy his blood lust.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Unaware that the Zippers are foraging on the Midnights border, Black Widow swivels her head as she continues to stay on gaurd. She was starting to feel board and sat down on her haunches. She hopes something exciting happens to day.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Wilson sits and growls to himself, unsatisfied with the local wildlife. He's been deprived of meerkat-on-meerkat battle for too long. Unaware of the Zippers getting close to their border, he might get to satisfy his thirst for battle anyway.

ooc- Will there be a battle?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Seeing that there's nothing to be concerned about at the mean time, Black Widow tries to satisfy her bordem by grooming herself. Having been out in the scrub with Slaughter for a week, she has picked up many ticks and fleas and has some serious grooming to do.

ooc: I was thinking that there could be a battle between the Midnights and Zippers. It'll make things more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

ooc- We should have an evil vs. evil battle at some point. The Midnights vs. the Devils or Blizzards.

ic- Wilson decides to pass the time by foraging. He finds the average day in the life of a mob's subordinate as being to boring for him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

ooc: Oooh that sounds like a good idea. It'd make for an interesting but brutal battle Twisted Evil

Black Widow spots a drongo fly passed her head. She snarls. If only she saw it coming, it would've ended up as her meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next