Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 am

Eztli cleans his wounds with the group. Failure never felt so bad.

Faith follows, Peachy, still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 am

Unlike the others, Wilson is unshaken by the defeat. Just another thing to get payback for. Besides, he was undertaking his own operations during the fight, and thus didn't feel he was part of it. He gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 am

Teetsie hung her head in shame. The Zippers were a mob that didn't fight, and they had been defeated by them. It was an insult.

Latika was thankful that her mother had retreated early on. She didn't have to fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 am

Black Widow sneers as she looks over her shoulder in the direction of Zippers territory. She's disappointed with Teetsie's decision to retreat. She didn't even get a chance to wound an opponent or have blood drawn from herself. The Midnights should've been a force to be reakon with out there in the battle field today but even the toughest groups have off days and have to make the right decision before just waltzing right into battle without thinking. With Teetsie pregnant a payback battle will just have to wait until the pups are born.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Wilson keeps foraging as he thinks. The Midnights were only bloodied, not beaten. They will return. He will return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Streak follows Running Star.

Flurry grooms Sugar, glad that they made it through the battle alive.

Lithium had entered his old group's territory, unaware of the battle that just took place. He sees his family at a burrow, anxious and somewhat hostile. He wonders if he should try approaching, but instead, takes shelter in a nearby bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Wilson eats his fill for now and gets back to tending to his wounds, also cleaning any dry blood off of his fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Unaware of Lithium's return, Black Widow stands up on her hind legs with her arms still crossed and faces her stomach to the sun. The warm raise felt good and she gradually stops shivering from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Wilson cleans all of the blood out of his fur and returns to tending to his wounds. A high tolerance for pain helps him with recovery from bad injuries, but he often overlooks the seriousness of his injuries as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Wichita had been on her own now for a month and had learned a lot about the Kalahari and it's dark side. Then Wichita crossed into Midnight territory and unknowningly was walking near where Lithium was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Black Widow makes a quick glance at the wounded Wilson. She could care less about his pain but slightly winces at the nasty wounds he recieved from the swift battle with the Zippers. She looks up at the sky and smirks. The Zippers could be more formitable than she thinks. She's unaware of Wichita crossing into Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc: You are NOT going to get her pregnant. She's just only a year and two months!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

ooc- I'm not going to get her pregnant. She'll just try to get help to find the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

ooc: Lithium is a rover. He's lost connection with the Midnights. Have her use her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Wichita soon smelled rover nearby, but another scent was in her nose which was of a group of meerkats. Ignoring the rover Wichita follows the scent of the group and after a minute of running Wichita looks up and sees other meerkats nearby and catches eyes of the dominant female.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Wilson finishes tending to his wounds and stands, taking sentry. He spots Wichita and raises an alarm, thinking she's a Zipper.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Black Widow spots Wichita and growls. With the Zippers possibly still in Midnights territory, she's on edge and won't hesitate to attack if the meerkat is from the Zippers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Wichita looks over at Black Widow and Wilson and tries to be submissive and trying to show them that she's a loner and looking for a home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Wilson growls, getting down from his post. He doesn't care about what the dominants decide. He isn't open to new members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Lithium watched from his bolt hole. Wichita would have to do a lot of groveling to be accepted back. If he was the leader again, he would change a lot...but those times were long ago.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Black Widow sneers at Wichita. She watches the female closely unsure of her intentions. She may be acting submissive but Black Widow won't trust the newcomer until Teetsie decides it's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Wichita growls back at Wilson and then looks around for the dominants. She wouldn't take orders from a male and a subordinate one too.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Teetsie sees the female and snarls. She raised her tail and wardanced. She would not accept anyone into the group. If this female really wanted too, she should try again after they defeat the Zippers again. Or when Teetsie's not pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Seeing this mob wasn't right for her Wichita snarled and then turned around and ran off heading toward another territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Teetsie continued to give chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next