Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 pm

PK is still smiling and gazing at the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 am

Twinky finally makes it up to the top and surveys her surroundings. She is exhausted, and she starts looking for her mother for some milk.

Hershey looks on, happy to provide milk and comfort for these pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Erevu chose to ignore his mother's offer for milk, he was more interested in exploring.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Carnation's eyes gleam with joy as she watches the pups appear one by one above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm

PK looks at Erevu. He could be a little trouble maker if he wants to explore.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Carnation crawls back up the slope and lays flat on her belly. She winces as the sand burns her wounds on her stomach and sides. She whimpers not looking forward to her long and painful road to recovery. At least there's something to keep her spirits raised, the pups. She watches Erevu closely. She's picked up on his adventurous ambitions and doesn't want him to wander too far from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Erevu runs up to every adult and sniffs them to identify their scent. He'd know which ones he'd met below ground before and those he never came face to face with. He smiled as he found Alex and chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Carnation giggles as Erevu sniffed her but her giggle suddenly causes her to go into a coughing and wheezing spell. It terrified her as she wasn't able to breathe for a few frightening seconds. She whimpered and tucked her head into her chest. Her throat wounds are still so serious that she can't laugh and her breathing is still wheezy. She wonders if she'll ever get better.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Erevu jumped when Carnation caughed and wheezed. he whimpered and nuzzled up beside her to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Carnation's heart melts as Erevu snuggles up to her. Pups are so sweet. She forgets all about her pain as she snuggled up to Erevu.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Skittles had finally made it up after many times of falling and what not. She watched Carnation and decided to snuggle up too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Feeling warmth on her other side, Carnation glances up to notice Skittles snuggled up against her. She feels touched knowing that the pups must've known she was in pain and needed some comfort. She nuzzles both Erevu and Skittles thanking them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Akina smiled sweetly at the little pups. Rex still hadn't alerted her to the fact that Skittles was actually her cousin, but she still thought it was adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm

PK smiles at Erevu when he smells him. He is amazed by how sweet he is with wounded Carnation.

Sacha smiles politely at Erevu.

Kal grumbles and climbs up a tree. This pup love was making him want to gag.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 am

Luke was above, sitting by Carnation. He groomed her gently.
Trinian bounded out of the burrow, and was half way up the burrow slope when she realised that she actually couldn't see anything, due to the bright light. She stopped where she was, confused.
Estella took a more cautious approach, and stood by the burrow mouth while her eyes adjusted. Alex gave her a gentle, encouraging push.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 am

Erevu ran over to Estella, hoping to help his sister climb out, but only ended up tumbling back in himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Carnation lifted her head back up and slowly sits back on her haunches but the throbbing pain from her wounds was too much to handle while sitting up. She wimpers and hangs her low in between her legs. She lifts her head up slightly wanting to keep watching the pups emerge from the burrow. She smiles weakly as she saw the pups take in the bright light of the outside world and trying to conqour the burrow slope. She feels Luke start to groom her and looks up at him with a sweet smile. She leans against him and nuzzles his side. His warmth and comfort was needed medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Hershey watches as hers and Starbursts pups make it out for the first time into this big world. She is extremly proud. She walks over to Alex and begins grooming him. They were parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

PK giggles as Erevu falls into the burrow. He never had a perfect puphood, so enjoyed watching these pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Carnation smiles as she watched the pups explore their new surroundings. It braught back memories of her own puphood. Even though the only meerkat she had to depend on back then was her mother, it was still a thrilling experiance to see the outside world for the first time. But back when she was a pup, she was very skittish and it took her much longer than the Oreo pups to come above ground and check out the beautiful Kalahari landscape. After her mother was killed, her puphood had taken a terrifying and tragic turn. She hopes these pups grow up having a healthy and happy puphood.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 am

ooc: How is Skittles Akina's cousin? 00
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

ooc: She's Starburst's daughter right? Me and Sammi had arranged that Starburst had been a member of the Stargazers, but as Sammi had posted it, Starburst was evicted because she was too great a threat to the dominant. She and Starlight are littermates and Starlight is Akina's mother, so, yeah that's how it works.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 pm

ooc: Oh.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Rex returned to Oreos territory, he panted slightly from the very long run. He looked up to Starburst and padded up to her, I was at the Reapers, Zola has confirmed it for me, they have Joey. We need to help him get out of there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Carnation glances up to see Rex returning. She could smell the strong scent of the Reapers on him and whimpers. She mews in horror as she hears that Joey is still back there. They could choose to kill him at any moment. She slowly adjusts herself on her haunches but squeals as throbbing pain shoots through her wounds. If she wasn't seriously injured, she'd help the group fight to get Joey back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next