Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

Kal digs ravenously. He pulls up a skink which he munches on and consumes quickly.

Sacha also digs for food.

PK is back at the burrow and is watching the pups play with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:14 am

Iron Wood hid himself deeper in the grass and continued to watch the females when suddenly he caught eyes of the Dominant Female. Where was her mate? or did she not have one? If she didn't have one Iron Wood could have chances, but if not he'd still be glad as a rover.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

Starburst looked up and saw Iron Wood, she watched him for a second, wondering what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Sunny barked to Starburst. Time to go?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm

ooc: They are already at the foraging grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Iron Wood was unsure of why he was at the Oreos mob, but roving wasn't exactly at the top of his mind, but if becoming dominant male was a possibility then he would try for that.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Starburst growled, she didn't know what he wanted, if it was roving, she'd chase him out, she didn't need another female to be pregnant. She stood ready to sound the alarm if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Oria, currently in her fearless Miranda personality, walked over to Starburst with her head held high intent on joining the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Iron Wood then decided. The female knew he was there so roving was out of the question. Then he tried to show Starburst that his intentions weren't of roving. Iron Wood was a strong male and he could make a good dominant male.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Starburst didn't know what to think of Oria's approach, but she didn't like it. A female so bold could easily pose a threat to Starburt's position. She snarled and swatted her across the shoulder, leaving four long red claw marks. She narrowed her eyes at the strangers. She was unsure of Iron Wood, she was still pregnant and in no need for a mate at the moment, and she was still hoping Joey would find a way back.

Akina looked up and noticed them for the first time, she recognized Iron Wood from his roving trip at the Reapers. She narrowed his eyes at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Iron Wood then stood up on his hind legs and set his tail high in the air. If she didn't see his dominant potential then he'd have to really show her. Iron Wood knew that she was pregnant, but every group needed a good male leader as well.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Starburst growled slightly, he is a lot like Joey was when he became dominant male, a little too confident. She felt she'd have to remind this male that it was she who led the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Iron Wood then scent marked the bush he was in, but all he wanted really was to be apart of a family and stop being a rover and this group seemed like the way to go. Even a bigger bonus would be to have the opportunity to be dominant male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 pm

When Starburst swatted at her shoulder Oria jumped back and let out a growl. But before she could attack something rushed through her mind and she fell back, only to stand up a moment later with confusion and shyness in her eyes. Now in a completely different personality she took a step back and bowed her head in submission, wondering how she had gotten there.

OOC: she does not know about her other personalities
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

ooc: wow lol.

bic: Starburst watched Oria and roughly hipslammed her. she turned and glared at Iron Wood, if he was to be dominant, it would take time to prove himself out of the battle field and within the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Oria whimpered when Starburst bumped her and bent down in submission.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Akina saw Oria and bounded over, she chirped a cheerful hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Oria looked up at Akina and chirped a shy greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Iron Wood then stepped forward a little and then scent marked again, but returned to his stance letting her know he wouldn't leave until he gave her a chance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Starburst growled and harshly hipslammed him, she wasn't liking his attitude so much, but everyone deserved a chance. She growled to him, you better not screw it up.

Akina watched sadly, if they didn't get Joey back by the time Starburst's pups were born...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Iron Wood took the hipslamming, but after it he nodded to Starburst and then right away he went on sentry duty, but also kept an eye out for intruders and wandering males that could cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Starburst watched him, he caught up fast. She turned and continued to forage. she dug up a small milipede and began dragging it in the sand.

Akina looked to Iron Wood, she smiled sweetly and chirped a hello to the male she hadn't really gotten to meet face-to-face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Iron Wood heard the chrip and chirped back, but immediately went back to sentry duty. Having been a rover for most of his young meerkat life he was expierenced with handling an empty stomach and eating food.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm

After finishing her milipede, Starburst continued to dig in in search of more food.

Akina tried digging, but the dry season was a bad time to be learning how to foragewith such little rescources.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Sunny started to dig as fast as she could, hungry. She eyed Iron Wood. He reeked of rover. Not to be trusted.
Charmeleon growled at Iron Wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next