Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

As the group approached the burrow, the eagle had already passed. Starburst was tired and went below ground to nurse her pups.

Akina bounded over to the burrow and sat near the entrance.

Flare stayed below ground and curled up as she soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Carnation spreads out on her stomach exhausted. The dash to the burrow has sapped most of her energy but at least she got in a good amount of foraging. It's a first start to her road for recovery.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Grovyle quickly followed Akina before scanning the area. He was still wary as Dusknoir could be anywhere, and as usual he was hasty as ever.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Akina sighed sadly, she hoped the other pups and Joey were okay. She watched as the sun was setting and wondered what they were thinking. If she learned anything from her experience there, someone was likely pestering them just to amuse themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:33 am

Sacha sits by Groyvle and looks around.

Kal stands sentry by the burrow, watching the sun as it set.

PK goes below ground and curls up by Flare, soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:04 am

Carnation crawls over to Grovyle and lays down next to him. She nuzzles Grovyle reassuring him that, for now, there's no sign of this Dusknoir in the area out to get him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 am

Kal goes below ground, starting to feel bored.

Sacha also looks at Groyvle, trying to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 am

Grovyle nodded but narrowed his eyes... Dusknoir would return, no doubt about it. The pup glanced at Akina. I'm sure you are worried... Who wouldn't be? I believe there may be dark times ahead of us... It is times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself, then act as you deem right.

ooc: I bolded the quote that I used! When Grovyle is talking to the partner, who finds Grovyle's story hard to swallow. Because, well... NO SPOILERS!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 am

Carnation rests her head on her paws, not having the strength to hold it up any longer. She sighs, anxious. If the Oreos are going to be facing dark times in the up coming weeks or months, Carnation hopes she'll be strong enough to take them on.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 am

Akina smiled to Grovyle, I'm pretty sure we can get through it, we are apart of a very large mob, there are few who would dare challenge us when we have such great numbers, the Reapers took away from us by taking pups for their own. It won't work unless the taken Oreos forget about us, I know the pups and Joey will never give up on trying to escape. She yawned and was very tired, but she wanted to stay above ground a little longer.

Erevu curled up near his sisters and cousins and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Sacha nods in agreement with Akina. How can Dusknoir get in here unnoticed with this group around?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Carnation's eyes shift as she observes the group. Akina and Sacha are right. The Oreos are a huge group so there should be nothing to worry about if Dusknoir tries to infiltrate the group. There will be a handful of sentries on gaurd that shouldn't fail to spot him if he appears. Carnation's heart rate slows down as she starts to feel reassured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Iron Wood then ups her search and notices some new males in the group, but waits for them to come to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Carnation stretches out her limbs and opens her mouth to a large gape letting out a big yawn. She moans as the movement irratated her wounds but she stays optomistic knowing that she's starting to recover. It'll be a while before she's back to full health but she should also keep in mind that she's still not completely out of the woods just yet. There's still a risk that her wounds could become infected over the next weel or so. Carnation rests her head in the sand as she feels her eyelids getting heavy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Sacha yawns and goes below ground, eager to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Too weak and tired to get up, Carnation crawls into the burrow and plops down a few feet from the burrow entrance. She lets out a mew as the sand stings her wounds before resting her head on the ground to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Luke rushes over to Carnation. He chirps worriedly.
Alex sticks by Hershey.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Hearing a sound, Carnation looks up with her eye lids hanging half way open heavily. She spots Luke and smiles weakly. She chirps to him letting him know she'll be fine and all she needs is a good night's sleep. Carnation leans her head against Luke's front leg churring passionately. Her strong emotions for him help to block out the pain.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Luke smiles slightly and lies down beside Carnation. He gently grooms her wounds, hoping to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Grovyle narrowed his eyes. Dusknoir can surprise you...

ooc: Not trying to seem like a powerplayer with Dusknoir or anything. Just how I came to view him I guess... MEH.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Carnation churrs relieved as the pain subsides. She chirps softly to Luke thanking him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm

ooc: The Luke plot is off- Joey is coming back the next RP day. And he's getting his Dominant spot back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm

ooc: Yay! Joey's coming back! I'll have Rex help him escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Then unknowningly Iron Wood made sure no other members were looking and he got down from his sentry post and ran off, too quick for anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 pm

ooc: Just like that? Wow. 00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next