Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Oria chirped and ran over to Starbust looking for acceptance in to the mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Sunny growled.

Charmeleon watched.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Starburst growled slightly and himslammed Oria and chin swiped her, she had been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Oria grinned and let out a happy chirp before walking off to join her new mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Sunny sniffed her. She wasn't that trusting of new members, but a little more trusting of females then males.

Charmeleon watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Oria sniffed Sunny getting used to the sent of her new mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Sunny blinked. Hi, I;m Sunny. If you haven't noticed, our Dominant male was kidnapped by our rival, the Reapers. We don't know who's going to take his place yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Oria bobbed her head and gazed her head, taking in all the meerkats. She then glanced at Sunny and tilted her head to the side as if asking where she fit in.

Zeth slowly but confidently approached the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Unaware of Ironwood's mischief at the main Oreo's group, Carnation starts to come to from her nap. She gets up on to all 4s, yawns and streches but flexing out her body irretates her wounds and she whimpers as they throb with her body movements. She sits down on her haunches with her head hunched over trying to gather all the energy she'll need to forage for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 pm

PK is unaware of the fact that there's a new leader and new members as he is babysitting.

Sacha politely smiles at Oria.

Kal keeps foraging ignoring Iron Wood and Oria.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Carnation lifts her head up slowly as she feels energy returning to her body. She staggers as she gets to her feet, like a wildebeat that had just been born and is learning how stand on its 4 legs for the first time. She manages to straighten her balance but the pain from her wounds is still excruciating. She grunts but pushes herself to stay strong. Today she's on a mission to gain back the weight and nutrients she had lost while trying to recover from her serious injuries. She sighs and narrows her eyes in determination. She has a strong will to survive and having come so far during her fight for survival, she plans not to give up. She limps a few feet from the burrow to forage but she's still so weak that she can only scratch at the ground. She pushes herself with all her strength and plows into the ground. She's unaware of the male dominance change back at the Oreos main group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Oria smiled and chirped in greeting to Sacha.

Zeth padded up to the main Oreos group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

Kal hasn't seen Zeth yet as he is eating a gecko.

Sacha chirps back to Oria.

PK watches Carnation, hoping she'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 am

Sunny padded away to find something to eat.

Charmeleon followed Sunny slowly. He didn't care who joined the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Oria grinned at Sacha and pawed at the sand.

Zeth walked deeper in to Oreos territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 am

Charmeleon decided to stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Carnation pulls up a small lizard. She picks it up in her mouth but exerting so much energy in her weakened state has exhausted her. She sits down to catch her breath and begins eating the lizard slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Oria starts foraging, she soon pulls out a scorpion witch she quickly started to devour.

Zeth nearly reached the main Oreos mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Carnation finishes her lizard and sits for minute to regain some more energy before she continues on.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Starburts glances up and spots Zeth, she sounded the alarm, thinking it might be another rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Having gathered up all the strenth she needs, Carnation gets back on her feet and continues foraging. She finds a soft spot in the sand and is easily able to dig into the ground. She pulls up a juicy beetle larvae and eats it ravenously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Charmeleon starts to give chase, but when he sees he's not a rover, stops.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Carnation looks up to make sure she hasn't wandered far from the burrow. The last thing she needs to happen is for her to get lost in her weakened condition. It appears she hasn't traveled far from the burrow so she gets back to foraging knowing that there are meerkats nearby who will warn of danger if it appears or if she starts to venture too far from the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Talltail walked up to Starburst confidently and calmly. It is immediately clear that he is not a rover for a rover would not normally act this confidant.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 pm

ooc: Don't you mean Zeth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next